• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Marshmallow Soak Test Now Rolling out

Search This thread

Tel864

Nov 22, 2011
Greenville
I'm positive I need stock, just curious if it would just show up one day or if Motorola would send a link to download.
It would be nice to see 6.0 on virgin, but honestly I would most definitely go back to cm.
In the survey they asked if I was on virgin mobile and there was a disclaimer that I could not contact my carrier if I had issues, as it would be a software test. They also said i t was confidential, so I've probably voided that by now lol.

It will just show up. Also, if you haven't gotten it yet, you will get an invitation to a closed forum for soak tests. I urge you to at least sign on there, although don't expect much. I've been through 2 tests and I plus many other people were disappointed in the feedback from Motorola or lack of feedback. People posting problems seldom got any answer at all unless it was from another user.

Reactions: hossman

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As good as it is to see the soak test. Slapping your site's logo on images taken from a Google+ post ( https://plus.google.com/+ajmalkhadar/posts/1vQg85FbHPy ) and then posting here and in reddit to plug your site is sad. I hope this post just gets deleted.

Not only that when you agree to be a tester you agree to not say anything. That includes posting screenshots, talking about it, or even just saying "I got the soak test!". Sad when a couple people ruin a good thing for the rest by posting and sharing details about a confidential process. I wouldn't be surprised to see Moto pull it, and keep it in house instead of using actual consumers to test.
    As good as it is to see the soak test. Slapping your site's logo on images taken from a Google+ post ( https://plus.google.com/+ajmalkhadar/posts/1vQg85FbHPy ) and then posting here and in reddit to plug your site is sad. I hope this post just gets deleted.
    Virgin Mobile OTA Soak Test

Just like hossman, I have been choosen for a soak for my Virgin Mobile Moto g 2015.
    Was anyone able to pull off the soak test update...? ?
    I'm positive I need stock, just curious if it would just show up one day or if Motorola would send a link to download.
    It would be nice to see 6.0 on virgin, but honestly I would most definitely go back to cm.
    In the survey they asked if I was on virgin mobile and there was a disclaimer that I could not contact my carrier if I had issues, as it would be a software test. They also said i t was confidential, so I've probably voided that by now lol.

It will just show up. Also, if you haven't gotten it yet, you will get an invitation to a closed forum for soak tests. I urge you to at least sign on there, although don't expect much. I've been through 2 tests and I plus many other people were disappointed in the feedback from Motorola or lack of feedback. People posting problems seldom got any answer at all unless it was from another user.