Marshmallow update for P8 lite (PAK)

Search This thread
Apr 2, 2016
Hello there.
I am new to this website.It looks very great and helpful.
I want to upgrade my mobile to marshmallow 6.0.
My current version is ALE-L21C185B160
My region is PAKISTAN
I want marshmallow rom for my region and with no baseband problems.
I hope you guys ll get me out of it.
Thanks in advance.Peace

daviddosa

Sep 21, 2015
Livingston
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 5
There is no final update for the 6.0 yet, all the updates are in BETA status, they may (and they do indeed) contain some bugs.
After updateing, you may end up with the "Balong" problem, and that means, you'll get no further updates, until you fix that.
The 6.0 doesn't have a lot of new features, at least the non-chinese ones. The difference between the 5.0 and 6.0 are insignificant. The chinese versions however have some nice features, like Yellow Pages, a few new Camera functions, etc...
Updating is only possible for your very region if the Huawei Customer Service in your country has done beta testing. If they don't, it means, there's no official 6.0 beta test ROM there, and you have to wait for the official ones.

In my opinion, there is no much sense updateing to the beta versions with this much difference, so I do not recommend to update.

Apr 2, 2016
There is no final update for the 6.0 yet, all the updates are in BETA status, they may (and they do indeed) contain some bugs.
After updateing, you may end up with the "Balong" problem, and that means, you'll get no further updates, until you fix that.
The 6.0 doesn't have a lot of new features, at least the non-chinese ones. The difference between the 5.0 and 6.0 are insignificant. The chinese versions however have some nice features, like Yellow Pages, a few new Camera functions, etc...
Updating is only possible for your very region if the Huawei Customer Service in your country has done beta testing. If they don't, it means, there's no official 6.0 beta test ROM there, and you have to wait for the official ones.

In my opinion, there is no much sense updateing to the beta versions with this much difference, so I do not recommend to update.
Thanks mate...

mrmuncheez

May 11, 2016
Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Users can do now Marshmallow Update in Pakistan

Yes it is Possible I have done on my phone and updated it from C185130 to C432550 Europe Region with Dual Sim working IMEI of Pakistan Region.

Luckily, I got succeeded in this lengthy process of several updates and recovery of original IMEIs.

If anyone interested please tell me. I can tell the procedure.:)

Hello there.
My region is PAKISTAN
Thanks in advance.Peace

AbuHuzaifah

May 16, 2016
Yes it is Possible I have done on my phone and updated it from C185130 to C432550 Europe Region with Dual Sim working IMEI of Pakistan Region.

Luckily, I got succeeded in this lengthy process of several updates and recovery of original IMEIs.

If anyone interested please tell me. I can tell the procedure.:)

Where is the guide?

mrmuncheez

May 11, 2016
P8 Lite Pakistan with marshamllow

I have upgraded my P8 Lite Pakistan with marshamllow successfully

you just need to download the dual sim firmware of europe region i.e. B170, B188 and onwards

and you just need the region solution file which solve the Balong error.

oveys

Jun 7, 2016
helpppppp

i want to upgrade from c185b160 to marshmallow because of my wifi problem.
is there any one who fixed it??
please help me

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

can u guide me??
what is the process ?

Yoshikage_Kira

please help me

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

can u guide me??
what is the process ?
Just download the firmware from this link and unzip it. There should be a dload folder, guide to update your device and open source license. By reading guide you will be able to update your phone.
http://download-c.huawei.com/download/downloadCenter?downloadId=81665&version=324167&siteCode=pk

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Hello there.
My region is PAKISTAN
Thanks in advance.Peace
Huawei p8 lite marshmallow firmware is now available for Pakistan. Here is the linkhttp://download-c.huawei.com/download/downloadCenter?downloadId=81665&version=324167&siteCode=pk

Reactions: Huawei P8 Lite

saboormalik

Jul 17, 2017
Hi friends
I'm new in this website.
I have a problem with my Huawei p8 lite ale l21c185b160 and my region is Pakistan I want to update my phone but it does not update soooooooooooooooooo. Can you guys plz tell me how I can update my p8 lite lollypop to marshmallow without any types of bugs or any other types of problem

Last edited:

Baqir raza

Aug 26, 2017
I want to upgrade my mobile to marshmallow 6.0. but how???
My region is PAKISTAN

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

please help me

can u guide me??
    what is the process ?
    Just download the firmware from this link and unzip it. There should be a dload folder, guide to update your device and open source license. By reading guide you will be able to update your phone.
    http://download-c.huawei.com/download/downloadCenter?downloadId=81665&version=324167&siteCode=pk

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Hello there.
    My region is PAKISTAN
    Thanks in advance.Peace
    Huawei p8 lite marshmallow firmware is now available for Pakistan. Here is the linkhttp://download-c.huawei.com/download/downloadCenter?downloadId=81665&version=324167&siteCode=pk