Marshmellow to Nougat C432B360 or B361 Rom needed

Search This thread

W00fer

Jul 13, 2009
Does anyone have the
I'm now on B136 and Huawei's servers are down.
I do have B182 and B210 which are also Marshmellow. But I cannot make the step to go to Nougat.

@zgfg Do you have some tips?

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Does anyone have the
I'm now on B136 and Huawei's servers are down.
I do have B182 and B210 which are also Marshmellow. But I cannot make the step to go to Nougat.

@zgfg Do you have some tips?
Sorry, I'm for long ago no more using Huawei. And FirnwareFinder is no more available to download all kinds of firmwares

Hence I can give you only very general advice, but for more details you need to find other old posts and threads (couple of years ago I was advicing lot of people, hence all needed details about rebranding, manually upgrading, etc I don't remember anymore were precisely descrbed there)

Unlock Bootloader, search for DC Unlock, it will cost you only 4-5 Euros. Ask them also to rebrand to c432, if you are not on c432

Most firmwares were released for c432, it's easiest to find firmwares for c432, or in other words - now when FirmwareFinder storage is no more available, you have the best chance to still find somewhere, something for c432

Like here:
Enter to search EVA-L09c432 or EVA-L19c432 (or just EVA-L, or similarly) and search.
They don't have all firmwares ever released, but they are free, their packages are trustworthy, and for c432 you can find pretty many firmwares there (not only for EVA=P9 but also for other Huawei phones) - but not for other custs like c636 or who knows

Last edited:

W00fer

Jul 13, 2009
Sorry, I'm for long ago no more using Huawei. And FirnwareFinder is no more available to download all kinds of firmwares

Hence I can give you only very general advice, but for more details you need to find other old posts and threads (couple of years ago I was advicing lot of people, hence all needed details about rebranding, manually upgrading, etc I don't remember anymore were precisely descrbed there)

Unlock Bootloader, search for DC Unlock, it will cost you only 4-5 Euros. Ask them also to rebrand to c432, if you are not on c432

Most firmwares were released for c432, it's easiest to find firmwares for c432, or in other words - now when FirmwareFinder storage is no more available, you have the best chance to still find somewhere, something for c432

Like here:
Enter to search EVA-L09c432 or EVA-L19c432 (or just EVA-L, or similarly) and search.
They don't have all firmwares ever released, but they are free, their packages are trustworthy, and for c432 you can find pretty many firmwares there (not only for EVA=P9 but also for other Huawei phones) - but not for other custs like c636 or who knows

Well my bootloader IS unlocked but that isn't really needed for dload flashing or manufacturer mode flashing.
It's just that I'm looking for the Marhmellow to Nougat firmware.

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
But you cannot go from B210 to B502 or B504 or B505 right?
Download packages from androudhost.ru (!!!), unpack, read the installation guide (official from Hiawei - most are the so-called service repair packages that were distributed for the Huawei services around the world), and read (!!!) that guide, it should contain a matrix saying for which versions it is valid for upgrade

And as I wrote you twice in PM, download (!!!) also packages for L19 from androidhost.ru, there is a chance that some of them is service repair both for L09 and L19 (Installation guide describing how to use for L09 and how for L19)

W00fer

Jul 13, 2009
I tried with both L19 and those service packages. From the matrix you need B360 to get up from Marshmallow. Another option MIGHT be to flash a custom rom and then another official rom. But who knows if that will work.

Staseg

May 10, 2021
I have P9 changed to C432 long ago. While further experimens I have bricked it and was able to unbrick it only with the old android 6 firmware. I have B361 and I have tried to install it having B150/B182/B210. No luck. always unsuccessful. I have also C555B362. tried to extract IMG, flash it via fastboot and then dload. Also no luck - getting a brick (its unbricked only to B1xx)

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone