Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rwilco12

😺 Forum Moderator - RD - AndroidFileHost Rep
Staff member
Feb 25, 2012
www.rwilco12.com
OnePlus 9
First, thank you to all of you developers and members who have been trying to help the OP in bringing this ROM to a working state.

Unfortunately we can't leave the thread up as we don't yet have a working ROM. If we were to leave it up things would quickly get out of hand and we'd run into issues with those who don't read the OP and aren't developers who know what they are doing.

If you are interested in helping the OP get this working please send them a PM and offer your services.

As soon as we have a working and downloadable ROM I will gladly reopen the thread.

Until that time the thread is cleaned and closed.

Thanks!
Rwilco12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First, thank you to all of you developers and members who have been trying to help the OP in bringing this ROM to a working state.

Unfortunately we can't leave the thread up as we don't yet have a working ROM. If we were to leave it up things would quickly get out of hand and we'd run into issues with those who don't read the OP and aren't developers who know what they are doing.

If you are interested in helping the OP get this working please send them a PM and offer your services.

As soon as we have a working and downloadable ROM I will gladly reopen the thread.

Until that time the thread is cleaned and closed.

Thanks!
    Rwilco12
    hello, guys

I'm not a developer!!

I'm trying to do a port of a working cm10.1
    the results are not satisfactory, because remains on cyanogenmod boot logo,why?

download
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9ZqtSqi60cqaUVMSS1kRlQ5VUE/edit?usp=sharing

bugs
    soon

screenshoot
    soon ...
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone