Marvel themes for S7

Search This thread

Leykis

Jan 27, 2011
For those that want the Marvel Avenger themes and other stock themes from the S6, for their S7/S7 Edge, follow the directions below. Root is not required but you will need to purchase an app called Package Disabler Pro in order for this to work. Now, if you had an S6 and already obtained those stock themes then you should still have them. This is for those people that missed out on the S6 and want those themes on their S7's.

***Before starting please make sure you're using the default theme***
1) Purchase and download Package Disabler Pro and install it.
2) Download a file manager from the Play Store. Any should work fine, I use File Manager
3) Go here and download the Marvel theme of your choice. Be sure and give "Thanks" to Gunthermic for posting the S6 stock themes and making them available to us. I also recommend making a folder somewhere on your drive to put these zip files in because you will have to extract the files within them before copying them to your phone and there's quite a few files for each theme.
4) Connect your phone to your PC and transfer the extracted theme files to your phone's internal storage. Once again, I recommend making a folder on your phone to keep the theme files in. I created one called "Themes".
5) Open file manager on your phone and locate the theme files you just copied. There should be 2 APK files that will stand out from all the others, they usually begin with "Avengers"...the others will start with "com". You want to install the larger APK file first(it won't have "Wallpaper" in the file name) and once that's installed then install the wallpaper apk second.
6) Open up your Theme Store and you should see the Marvel theme you just installed. It will say "Trial" on it but just ignore that for now. Go ahead and press free trial and apply the theme.
7) Now that your theme is loaded you need to disable the Theme store and Theme Center using Package Disabler Pro otherwise the 5 min trial will end and you'll revert back to the default theme.
8) Open Package Disabler Pro and once the list is populated scroll down until you find Theme Store and disable it.
9) Now to disable Theme Center you're going to have to manually add this one because it isn't listed. Go into options for Package Disabler Pro and select Manual Disabler(2nd option from bottom). Now type in com.samsung.android.themecenter and press Disable.

You're finished! The theme will remain on until you re-enable the Theme Store and Theme Center within Package Disabler Pro.

The Game

Sep 7, 2010
Sighisoara
I like ! Thanks !
75f9e137a1c8e330855ef78b23f3ef9e.jpg
12eeb1eeca15a493d1dc0228446f0e75.jpg
8324915636c1d3a74d2ff875de1bf073.jpg
0536ca2704fb2c657f7c3d4491960bf9.jpg
beb8d3396d890449aa74ca46d3b5e6d6.jpg
1d756b61372effe8b6355fb6cbe169ae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

wajiman

Jan 21, 2011
Am i the only one or thencalculator is bugged??

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

cmk76

Oct 23, 2008
Gütersloh
Hi, can you tell me how is your theme? The rounds Icons are super.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

boxhead123

Jun 21, 2016
For those that want the Marvel Avenger themes and other stock themes from the S6, for their S7/S7 Edge, follow the directions below. Root is not required but you will need to purchase an app called Package Disabler Pro in order for this to work. Now, if you had an S6 and already obtained those stock themes then you should still have them. This is for those people that missed out on the S6 and want those themes on their S7's.

2) Download a file manager from the Play Store. Any should work fine, I use File Manager
3) Go here and download the Marvel theme of your choice. Be sure and give "Thanks" to Gunthermic for posting the S6 stock themes and making them available to us. I also recommend making a folder somewhere on your drive to put these zip files in because you will have to extract the files within them before copying them to your phone and there's quite a few files for each theme.
4) Connect your phone to your PC and transfer the extracted theme files to your phone's internal storage. Once again, I recommend making a folder on your phone to keep the theme files in. I created one called "Themes".
5) Open file manager on your phone and locate the theme files you just copied. There should be 2 APK files that will stand out from all the others, they usually begin with "Avengers"...the others will start with "com". You want to install the larger APK file first(it won't have "Wallpaper" in the file name) and once that's installed then install the wallpaper apk second.
6) Open up your Theme Store and you should see the Marvel theme you just installed. It will say "Trial" on it but just ignore that for now. Go ahead and press free trial and apply the theme.
7) Now that your theme is loaded you need to disable the Theme store and Theme Center using Package Disabler Pro otherwise the 5 min trial will end and you'll revert back to the default theme.
8) Open Package Disabler Pro and once the list is populated scroll down until you find Theme Store and disable it.
9) Now to disable Theme Center you're going to have to manually add this one because it isn't listed. Go into options for Package Disabler Pro and select Manual Disabler(2nd option from bottom). Now type in com.samsung.android.themecenter and press Disable.

You're finished! The theme will remain on until you re-enable the Theme Store and Theme Center within Package Disabler Pro.

Hi

I followed the instructions but wont stick after 5mins. Can suggestions. I am using an s7

Thanks

abdulkhaliq90

Nov 24, 2014
Hi

I followed the instructions but wont stick after 5mins. Can suggestions. I am using an s7

Thanks

Hey Guys.. I think i know how to prevent the revert theme after 5 minutes, even if you already install the June Patch system updates for regular Samsung S7/S7 edge..

This is my method:
1. Install Batman_M.apk
2. Apply the TRIAL Batman Themes
3. Open the Package Disabler Pro and disable the "Themes Store" & " Themes Center"
4. Close All Apps via Recent Menu
5. Open Settings > Applications > Application Manager > More (upper right) > Show System Apps > scroll down and find "Themes" > Storage > Clear Cache > Clear Data
6. Close All Apps..

The thing is, you should clear the "Themes" data.. Not the "Package Disabler Pro" data in the Applications menu..

I've done this and it worked on unroot Samsung S7 Edge..

By the way, this trick won't be available if you Shutdown/Restart your S7.. You should clear the data for the "Themes" again after reboot your phone.. Otherwise, it will revert back to the previous theme after 5 minute..

Hope this help.. Have fun being the new Batman.. :)

Jul 15, 2011
Road Town - Tortola
Guys super problem here.
I installed some avengers themes and used package disabler on theme center. All fine but... phone went down on power and now (charged back) refuses to start (like bootloop stuck on flashing Samsung logo).
Seems that the disabled packages are preventing the phone from booting.
Tried to wipe cache from stock recovery but no luck on that.
What to do now? Reinstall firmware with Odin? In case will I loose photos and stuff?
Please help

Vampiro2000

Oct 18, 2010
Montemor-o-Novo
Guys super problem here.
I installed some avengers themes and used package disabler on theme center. All fine but... phone went down on power and now (charged back) refuses to start (like bootloop stuck on flashing Samsung logo).
Seems that the disabled packages are preventing the phone from booting.
Tried to wipe cache from stock recovery but no luck on that.
What to do now? Reinstall firmware with Odin? In case will I loose photos and stuff?
Please help

Anyone else with the same problem?

sommesepino

Jan 13, 2012
Ot : this method (package disabled pro) allow to download and use every time, really?

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

gd6noob

Apr 29, 2011
Doesnt work on my S7 Edge.. tried the olympic theme but it just reverts back to my previous theme...

Reactions: a.alpas

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I like ! Thanks !
    75f9e137a1c8e330855ef78b23f3ef9e.jpg
    12eeb1eeca15a493d1dc0228446f0e75.jpg
    8324915636c1d3a74d2ff875de1bf073.jpg
    0536ca2704fb2c657f7c3d4491960bf9.jpg
    beb8d3396d890449aa74ca46d3b5e6d6.jpg
    1d756b61372effe8b6355fb6cbe169ae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Hi

Thanks

Hey Guys.. I think i know how to prevent the revert theme after 5 minutes, even if you already install the June Patch system updates for regular Samsung S7/S7 edge..

This is my method:
    1. Install Batman_M.apk
    2. Apply the TRIAL Batman Themes
    3. Open the Package Disabler Pro and disable the "Themes Store" & " Themes Center"
    4. Close All Apps via Recent Menu
    5. Open Settings > Applications > Application Manager > More (upper right) > Show System Apps > scroll down and find "Themes" > Storage > Clear Cache > Clear Data
    6. Close All Apps..

The thing is, you should clear the "Themes" data.. Not the "Package Disabler Pro" data in the Applications menu..

I've done this and it worked on unroot Samsung S7 Edge..

By the way, this trick won't be available if you Shutdown/Restart your S7.. You should clear the data for the "Themes" again after reboot your phone.. Otherwise, it will revert back to the previous theme after 5 minute..

Hope this help.. Have fun being the new Batman.. :)
    You've got to clear data along with cache

Sent from my Samsung G935F with Tapatalk 6
    You've got to clear data along with cache

Sent from my Samsung G935F with Tapatalk 6

Thank you. I missed the data clear