[MasterThread][AskingForHelp][Alpha]EMUI 9 Port for Mate 10 Lite(Nova 2i/Honor 9i) (And maybe others on HI6250/Kirin659)

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update
    Hello, we are still unable to fix RIL/Telephony and camera in Emui 9.

So far we tried messing with modem partitons and vendor.
    We tried replacing the nv.bin-Nothing
    Replaced phone.prop in vendor-Nothing
    We flashed emui 8 modem partitions via dd-nothing
    We tried emui 8 vendor blobs for camera and RIL-nothing (imei unknown this time)
    The device acts like if it didn't have any gsm antenna.

Hello, me and @NamCap are in the process of creating emui 9 port for Mate 10 Lite (and simmilar devices).
    We have tried so far flashing these devices firmware and found different bugs in different fws:

Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX1
    Wifi Works, camera force closes, RIL partially works-sometimes even fully for a sec

(no service and sometimes finds providers) (detects sim card contacts and numbers)

P Smart 2018 FIG-LX1
    Wifi Works, camera force closes, RIL doesnt work
    (detects sim card contacts and numbers)

Huawei Honor 7X BND-L21
    Wifi Works, Fingerprint works, camera force closes, RIL partially works
    (no service and sometimes finds providers) (detects sim card contacts and numbers)

Huawei Y9 2018 FLA-L21
    Wifi Works, Fingerprint works, camera force closes, RIL partially works, gyroscope works
    (no service) (detects sim card contacts and numbers)

So far we haven't been able to fix the RIL and make the camera work

If anyone has knowleage on porting emui or advice on how to fix it, please reply.
    Try Honor 7X or 9i's rom. Mate 10 lite has quite similar features. If they're using the same network chip, the network can work completely.
    Pictures Gallery
    Which device's base rom you used? We tried like you 2 years ago, but we encountered more bugs and gave up.
    Which device's base rom you used? We tried like you 2 years ago, but we encountered more bugs and gave up.
    we tried first with p smart Rom emui 9, imei and baseband are showing, SIM cannot be detected but could read contacts weirdly. then we decided to try with P20 lite, imei and baseband still fine, RIL works a bit than disconnects which is good news, when it connects there's low signal and provider shows up on top. as for other bugs like camera and audio, i believe they can be fixed.