New pacht,, vía hisuite

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190709_224437_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    Screenshot_20190709_224437_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 236
Reactions: shaifullah.ahad

slayerking911

Jan 19, 2019
He is saying that a patch to 9.1.0.300 was released yesterday via HiSuite. It does not change the version number, and the release notes say that it fixes sound problems with 9.1.0.300. Perhaps it also fixes the problems with crashing experienced by some users?

AJP
i have already installed 9.1.300 + patch1 update it's still crashing. Especially on youtube.

Crash Report
1.(Youtube) while video watching
2.While opening xda mobile application
3. While opening chrome app sequence

Last edited:

shaifullah.ahad

Sep 27, 2015
Dhaka
www.prosaif.com
11-7-2019:- Today an update popup I don't know what kind of update it is because in the Emui version there is no change but came a update and unfortunately I can not read the update text I just press the install button and install the update I think some kind of "Patch" word written there in update popup.
So waiting and observing what is that update actually

kelvintisw

Nov 28, 2011
Singapore
Sometimes chrome some time other apps are crashing after using a minute or more and then OS crash and display goes black and lock the screen then I have to unlock again. Any body facing this issue? .......
Update-5
11-7-2019:- Today an update popup I don't know what kind of update it is because in the Emui version there is no change but came a update and unfortunately I can not read the update text I just press the install button and install the update I think some kind of "Patch" word written there in update popup.
So waiting and observing what is that update actually

Hmm...:) So, the patch did not fix the random restarts problem? :confused: WTF! :(

I have the same problem after updating to 9.1. Currently. I'm running on a rolled back's 9.0! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Zephels

Jan 3, 2016
Subang Jaya
I'm experiencing the same random crashes on my Mate 20 X (EVR-L29C636) running 9.1.0.300(patch01).
At surface level there is no specific action/app that seems to be causing the crash (it restarts at random, even when i leave the phone on overnight)
Wiping the phone both from settings & recovery menu did not solve the issue.

However, looking at the logcat yielded some interesting finds. Out of the 12 Crash Logs obtained, there were 2 major fatal errors:
Code:
[ 07-11 23:50:31.239  3860: 3860 E/AndroidRuntime ]
FATAL EXCEPTION: main
Process: com.mgoogle.android.gms, PID: 3860
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start receiver org.microg.gms.gcm.TriggerReceiver: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not allowed to start service Intent { act=org.microg.gms.gcm.mcs.CONNECT cmp=com.mgoogle.android.gms/org.microg.gms.gcm.McsService (has extras) }: app is in background uid UidRecord{cbfd8fe u0a198 RCVR idle change:uncached procs:1 seq(0,0,0)}
	at android.app.ActivityThread.handleReceiver(ActivityThread.java:3978)
	at android.app.ActivityThread.access$2300(ActivityThread.java:273)
	at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:2036)
	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:112)
	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:216)
	at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7593)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
	at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:524)
	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:987)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not allowed to start service Intent { act=org.microg.gms.gcm.mcs.CONNECT cmp=com.mgoogle.android.gms/org.microg.gms.gcm.McsService (has extras) }: app is in background uid UidRecord{cbfd8fe u0a198 RCVR idle change:uncached procs:1 seq(0,0,0)}
	at android.app.ContextImpl.startServiceCommon(ContextImpl.java:1810)
	at android.app.ContextImpl.startService(ContextImpl.java:1765)
	at android.content.ContextWrapper.startService(ContextWrapper.java:664)
	at android.support.v4.content.WakefulBroadcastReceiver.startWakefulService(WakefulBroadcastReceiver.java:102)
	at org.microg.gms.gcm.TriggerReceiver.onReceive(TriggerReceiver.java:88)
	at android.app.ActivityThread.handleReceiver(ActivityThread.java:3969)
Code:
[ 07-12 00:38:19.883  1242:12805 E/AndroidRuntime ]
*** FATAL EXCEPTION IN SYSTEM PROCESS: ThreadName
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for long com.huawei.wallet.tz.WalletCa.walletTaUnInitImpl() (tried Java_com_huawei_wallet_tz_WalletCa_walletTaUnInitImpl and Java_com_huawei_wallet_tz_WalletCa_walletTaUnInitImpl__)
	at com.huawei.wallet.tz.WalletCa.walletTaUnInitImpl(Native Method)
	at com.huawei.wallet.tz.WalletCa.walletTaUnInit(WalletCa.java:59)
	at com.huawei.wallet.sdk.common.ta.WalletTaManager.unInitTA(WalletTaManager.java:882)
	at com.huawei.wallet.sdk.business.diploma.util.DiplomaUtil.unInitTA(DiplomaUtil.java:339)
	at com.huawei.wallet.sdk.WalletFactory.checkResetProgress(WalletFactory.java:810)
	at com.huawei.wallet.sdk.WalletFactory.access$000(WalletFactory.java:39)
	at com.huawei.wallet.sdk.WalletFactory$1.run(WalletFactory.java:247)
	at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:907)
	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:105)
	at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:65)
com.mgoogle.android.gms & org.microg.gms.gcm refers to the MicroG plugin used for Google login in Youtube Vanced
com.huawei.wallet refers to Huawei Wallet

After removing Youtube Vanced & MicroG, only the Huawei Wallet error remained. However, there was no Wallet app installed on my phone. I tried installing the apk from Aptoide but it could not initialise after installing.

So I'm stuck at the moment on how to solve this issue. Those of you who are experiencing crashes may have the same issue. Feel free to check your logcat and share your findings. Here are some guides on how to generate them:
https://android.stackexchange.com/questions/33216/how-can-i-get-a-logcat
https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX232375
https://www.xda-developers.com/how-to-take-logs-in-android/

Be sure to format your post so as to not create really long text walls.
Cheers.

shaifullah.ahad

Sep 27, 2015
Dhaka
www.prosaif.com
I'm experiencing the same random crashes on my Mate 20 X (EVR-L29C636) running 9.1.0.300(patch01).
At surface level there is no specific action/app that seems to be causing the crash (it restarts at random, even when i leave the phone on overnight)

However, looking at the logcat yielded some interesting finds. Out of the 12 Crash Logs obtained, there were 2 major fatal errors:
Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start receiver org.microg.gms.gcm.TriggerReceiver: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not allowed to start service Intent { act=org.microg.gms.gcm.mcs.CONNECT cmp=com.mgoogle.android.gms/org.microg.gms.gcm.McsService (has extras) }: app is in background uid UidRecord{cbfd8fe u0a198 RCVR idle change:uncached procs:1 seq(0,0,0)}
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:524)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not allowed to start service Intent { act=org.microg.gms.gcm.mcs.CONNECT cmp=com.mgoogle.android.gms/org.microg.gms.gcm.McsService (has extras) }: app is in background uid UidRecord{cbfd8fe u0a198 RCVR idle change:uncached procs:1 seq(0,0,0)}
at android.support.v4.content.WakefulBroadcastReceiver.startWakefulService(WakefulBroadcastReceiver.java:102)
Code:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for long com.huawei.wallet.tz.WalletCa.walletTaUnInitImpl() (tried Java_com_huawei_wallet_tz_WalletCa_walletTaUnInitImpl and Java_com_huawei_wallet_tz_WalletCa_walletTaUnInitImpl__)
at com.huawei.wallet.sdk.common.ta.WalletTaManager.unInitTA(WalletTaManager.java:882)
at com.huawei.wallet.sdk.business.diploma.util.DiplomaUtil.unInitTA(DiplomaUtil.java:339)
at com.huawei.wallet.sdk.WalletFactory.checkResetProgress(WalletFactory.java:810)
com.mgoogle.android.gms & org.microg.gms.gcm refers to the MicroG plugin used for Google login in Youtube Vanced

After removing Youtube Vanced & MicroG, only the Huawei Wallet error remained. However, there was no Wallet app installed on my phone. I tried installing the apk from Aptoide but it could not initialise after installing.

So I'm stuck at the moment on how to solve this issue. Those of you who are experiencing crashes may have the same issue. Feel free to check your logcat and share your findings. Here are some guides on how to generate them:

Cheers.
actually how to solve this annoying issue?

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Last edited:

Maczimus

Jul 16, 2019
i got "Cause: seccomp prevented call to disallowed arm64 system call 116" from logcat.

Is there any difference with 9.1.0.300 (C636E3R1P11) and 9.1.0.300 (C636E3R2P1)?

Last edited:

slayerking911

Jan 19, 2019
Is there any updates for 9.1.0.300? Patch 02 etc..? I have to returned to version 9.0.0.206 four days ago.

I see from forums that mate 20 pro has received lots of updates to solve this problem, May the mate 20x is a stepchild for Huawei.

kelvintisw

Nov 28, 2011
Singapore
i got "Cause: seccomp prevented call to disallowed arm64 system call 116" from logcat.

Is there any difference with 9.1.0.300 (C636E3R1P11) and 9.1.0.300 (C636E3R2P1)?

I'm not sure about the error.

For the 2nd question. R2P1 has few more preloaded Apps than R1P1.1 That's all. They are the same EMUI 9.1 technically. So, random restarts is still there be it running on R2P1 or R1P11!.

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

Is there any updates for 9.1.0.300? Patch 02 etc..? I have to returned to hiversion 9.0.0.206 four days ago.

I see from forums that mate 20 pro has received lots of updates to solve this problem, May the mate 20x is a stepchild for Huawei.

Has the patches finally fixed the random restarts in Mate 20 Pro once and for all?

Let's hope that Huawei will push the fixes to Mate 20X users asap. :)

In the mean time! I'm enjoying the loud speaker output on EMUI 9.0! That's the only positive side of being stuck with EMUI 9.0! Haha!

Last edited:

Maczimus

Jul 16, 2019
I'm not sure about the error.

For the 2nd question. R2P1 has few more preloaded Apps than R1P1.1 That's all. They are the same EMUI 9.1 technically. So, random restarts is still there be it running on R2P1 or R1P11!.

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

Has the patches finally fixed the random restarts in Mate 20 Pro once and for all?

Let's hope that Huawei will push the fixes to Mate 20X users asap. :)

In the mean time! I'm enjoying the loud speaker output on EMUI 9.0! That's the only positive side of being stuck with EMUI 9.0! Haha!

I think mine is fine now. I did clear cache and format in erecovery, then changed vpn so i got 9.1 ota and when installed i did clear cache and format again in erecovery. No crashes so far.

Reactions: kelvintisw

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here The Firmware

I testet only for C432 and if the mistakes are gone I can not say yet

C432 9.1.0.310

C636 9.1.0.310
    Here The Firmware

I testet only for C432 and if the mistakes are gone I can not say yet

C432 9.1.0.310

C636 9.1.0.310
    Thank you very much for these ROMs, much appreciated! How did you get them btw? The only source i found was Easy-Firmware but they required payment. Did you have a rooted phone and extracted the firmware?

For people who miss the Emui Call Recorder and AR Measure can Download in Attachment.

Unpack the zip and install as normal apk.

After install Call Recorder reboot the Phone!
    Thank you. Does the Call Recorder only work with Huawei Dialer or any Dialer, eg Truecaller?

I believe there are different models of C636. I have C636E3R1P11. Do you think your file would flash fine on my device?
    Yes you can interchange between R1P11 and R2P1 without any issues, as long as the Model region is the same (eg C636)

Ok what can i say,Audio Quality is better,No cashes or reboots.After install 310 i do a Factory Reset.
    On 300 after Factory Reset after setup crashes and Bootloops,but not with 310 and all is ok.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Sorry not at this Moment,i found no Firmware from c185.Which Region is C185?
    C185 = Middle East. Here are the full region codes
    C00 China (Global / International / All Country / Factory)
    C02 Europe Vodafone, German
    C07 ATT , USA
    C08 Ireland Vodafone
    C10 Russia, Europe
    C17 China, Asia Pacific
    C21 Telefonica / O2
    C22 China , Europe
    C25 Argentina Claro
    C27 Argentina Movista
    C32 Venezuela Movilnet, 05021PTS
    C40 Czech Republic Telefonica / O2, Spain, Argentina Movistar Telefonica, Europe
    C55 Italia TIM
    C63 Venezuela, Telecom Movilnet, Canada
    C96 Belarus , Canada , MTS
    C100 West European
    C109 France
    C110 Argentina, Personal , BGH
    C112 Latin America
    C113 Canada Wind
    C119 Canada Videotron
    C121 Turkey
    C123 Switzerland
    C128 Hungary telenor
    C149 Belarus, LIFE
    C150 Telecom, Hungary, Germany, Poland, Europe
    C151 India
    C156 Indonesia , ASIA
    C170 Russia
    C173 Congo, Africa , West Europe, Other
    C178 Botswana, Africa
    C183 New Zealand, Australia
    C185 Middle East & Africa , Latin America
    C199 Middle East & Africa
    C203 Belarus Velcom
    C209 Asia Pacific
    C223 Malaysia, South Asia
    C232 Europe , General / Global / All country
    C249 Serbia Telecom
    C271 Malaysia, Asia
    C272 Asia Pacific, Australia
    C301 Indonesia TAM
    C324 Taiwan
    C332 Argentina, Channel Other
    C328 Angola, Africa
    C358 Tunisia
    C390 Asia
    C428 Algeria, Africa , Indonesia
    C429 France , Europe
    C432 West Europe , France
    C433 Middle East
    C440 France
    C464 Argentina, Turkey, Arabic, Asia Pacific
    C469 Argentina , Open market
    C470 Asia, New Zealand , South Pacific , Indonesia
    C521 Argentina , Latin America
    C530 Argentina Personal
    C541 Myanmar, Asia Pacific
    C555 Italy TIM
    C557 Canada , Bell Canada
    C561 Argentina , Latin America
    C567USA United States , Australia, Asia Pacific
    C576 Israel
    C578 Canada
    C582 Canada SaskTel , Canada
    C605 Latin America
    C607 MTC Belarus
    C636 Australia, Asia Pacific
    C637 Spain
    C638 Botswana, Africa
    C654 Canada Rogers
    C699 Indonesia , Asia pacific
    C675 India
    C900 General / International / GlobalC900 General Free intern. Version

Code:
    Code:

Cheers.
    where do you know that only %10 experienced this random crash problem. Your estimation is totaly wrong, i guess.
    Just an estimate, I could be wrong. Then again, so could you :)

My point was, allot of people who upgraded to 300 did not experience the crash bug, according to this xda, the Huawei Chinese forums, Spain and Russian forums, Malaysian and Singaporean forums. The ones that did have the problem were very vocal and active in participating for solutions vs the ones that didn't and gave little feedback. That's why it seemed like more people had this problem. In contact, allot more people had the sound bug problem and that's why Huawei chose to fix that immediately in a small patch (albeit not very successful)

Nevertheless, the 310 update has fixed the crash problem and made many people happy ( myself included). Although some people still seem to have issues with sound still. Maybe 311 will help.
    Sorry, just to clarify, you mean I should downgrade firmware with HiSuite and afterwards HiSuite will be able to update firmware to the latest .310 version?

Just don't want to go through all this and stay on the same current .300 firmware :)
    Don't downgrade your firmware just yet. Try these few steps
    1. Download Xiaomi File Manager. Open it and then plug in your OTG; the fila manager should detect it. Source
    2. Use a PC to format your USB drive to FAT32 file system before inserting to your phone. Source
    3. Check in Developer Setting that you have USB natively set to Media Transfer Protocol
    What is dload method? Any thread that explains how to use method and what method actually is?
    Follow this