Mate 40 Pro+

Search This thread

rambits

Aug 9, 2010
your best options are aliexpress xda wont let me post external inks so just remove the spaces from links below
aliexpress . com/w/wholesale-huawei-mate-40-pro.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.234c7a72rC5H7n&CatId=5090301

keep in mind prices will be higher than in local Chinese market but alot cheaper than trading shenzen giztop and other reseller sites
if you cheaper price buy it here jd.com or tmall.com
search . jd. com/Search?keyword=mate%2040%20pro&enc=utf-8

most of the cheaper listing are sold out right now but you can find some higher prices ones keep in mind on these sites you will need a shipping agent incase you do not have one just make an account ytaopal .com/ and paste the link you want to buy in your dashboard they will buy it and ship it to you I have used them before not for mobile phone but for other things do ask them about mobile phone shipping before placing the order sometimes battery goods cannot be sent from certain shipping companies if you do not want to do all this just buy it on aliexpress instead.

I would say go for mate 40 pro plus model as this time difference isnt just a 10x camera but alot more
1 . Extra 10x camera
2. SFS 1.0 ( 2 fold faster than ufs 3.1)* see the explanation below
3. 12 gb ram standard on both 256 gb and 512 gb
4. OIS built in 50MP camera not that mate 40 pro has the same camera but without OIS
5.Ceramic back
6. 3D Depth Sensing Camera instead of laser sensor which you get on mate 40 pro

all in all mate 40 pro plus is a different phone than mate 40 pro

price difference isnt much on JD.com mate 40 pro 256gb is 6999 yaun ( 1060$) and mate 40 pro plus 256gb is 8999 yaun ( 1360$) so for 300$ more you get so much more that matters alot.

Based on the results of measuring the homegrown Huawei SFS 1.0 flash module, it was possible to establish that it provides almost a twofold increase in the speed of operation in comparison with the UFS 3.1 flash memory.

According to reports, the sequential write speed was 1280 MB/s, and random 548 MB/s.

In comparison, these figures for UFS 3.1 are 700 MB/s, and 200-300 MB/s, respectively, GizChina reported.
asiatimes . com/2020/11/huaweis-mate-40-pro-has-a-little-secret-under-its-hood/

No, all of the Mate40 pro, Mate40 Pro+ and Mate40 Pro RS have SFS1.0

zaga1988

Jun 15, 2011
Huawei Mate 40 Pro + Plus NOP-AN00 availability and waiting after the order is placed

OK, thanks to all for input on various questions. I've gone ahead and ordered (a black one) and await despatch around the 15th when available.
Fingers crossed I don't regret it, but at least I know you guys are here to help ;)

Hello have they told you since November 15th? On which site did you buy it at what price? If you can tell me. I bought it on tradingshenzen on November 2nd but I'm still waiting and they didn't give me a specific day but they said November 5th through a message that we had to wait 1/2 weeks.

Hello have they told you since November 15th? On which site did you buy it at what price? If you can tell me. I bought it on tradingshenzen on November 2nd but I'm still waiting and they didn't give me a specific day but they said November 5th through a message that we had to wait 1/2 weeks.

It was Giztop, $1597 including DHL delivery, and I got $30 off by subscribing to newsletter.

Lagann888

Nov 5, 2020
It was recommended... I hope so!!!

Gotcha. Looking forward to your updates. The Mate 40 RS is also on the site. I was thinking of purchasing it from Giztop as well. THe Pro+ and 40 RS are the Chinese version right? I don't think they have announced the global version yet. Is it possible to buy the Chinese version now then flash Global rom later?

I don't think they have announced the global version yet. Is it possible to buy the Chinese version now then flash Global rom later?
They are Chinese yes, I think that's the only option at the moment. As to your other question, I'm afraid that's beyond my level, but I'll await an expert opinion with interest just in case there are unforseen problems somewhere down the road!!

zaga1988

Jun 15, 2011
Huawei Mate 40 Pro + Plus NOP-AN00 availability and waiting after the order is placed

It was Giztop, $1597 including DHL delivery, and I got $30 off by subscribing to newsletter.

I do not understand why with this model Huawei Mate 40 Pro + Plus NOP-AN00 there are all these availability problems also because they have just answered me and told me that they must inform about the availability and another site agent always where I have purchased tells me that Huawei's current situation on the delivery of this model is still critical. I'm not understanding anything anymore.

zaga1988

Jun 15, 2011
In the end I requested a refund from the tradingshenzen dealer and I also ordered on the giztop website (Huawei Mate 40 Pro + Plus NOP-AN00 white color) which among other things by placing the order gave me a small discount of 2% and I see that the product is available. If I had known this before I would have bought from giztop from the beginning to avoid wasting time. Finally I add that I hope this time is the right one and that the seller does not say nonsense as unfortunately many sites say about this product regarding availability.

lawtq

Oct 12, 2011
In the end I requested a refund from the tradingshenzen dealer and I also ordered on the giztop website (Huawei Mate 40 Pro + Plus NOP-AN00 white color) which among other things by placing the order gave me a small discount of 2% and I see that the product is available. If I had known this before I would have bought from giztop from the beginning to avoid wasting time. Finally I add that I hope this time is the right one and that the seller does not say nonsense as unfortunately many sites say about this product regarding availability.

Says available but its not. They told me shipping from 15th as not it stock
So why say on your site is in stock then

digitalmonkey

Jun 28, 2010
Giztop are the cheapest at the moment but I'll be surprised if they start shipping on the 15th, Jessica isn't exactly 100% truthful in her replies and continously fobs you off to buy time.

Hopefully I'm wrong and you all get the device quickly.

zaga1988

Jun 15, 2011
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus available

Says available but its not. They told me shipping from 15th as not it stock
So why say on your site is in stock then

I got a refund from the tradingshenzhen shop and bought the Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus white color from giztop. We hope that this time it is really available because I was annoyed to wait a long time after having spent a lot of money and I think not only me. On vmall china users since early November or maybe even a little earlier have received this model and I don't understand why all these Chinese online stores don't have stock in stock yet. Now I'm waiting for an answer on the real availability from giztop and let's hope it's the right time.

sootyvrs

Nov 2, 2010
Has anyone in China received the plus model yet? I have not seen any reviews on the net for this model yet so perhaps all the supply chain issues are affecting the availability on this model and they have concentrated on getting on the non plus model out for now.
Looking forward to hearing about the wider ultra wide angle lens performance before considering this as an option.
Good luck for those who have pre-ordered

zaga1988

Jun 15, 2011

Hello if you go to the vmall.cn site you will see on the Mate 40 Pro + Plus section many reviews of many people who have already received this model and if you search well on the net you will find it. And I don't understand why Chinese stores don't have stock in stock. I hope my purchase made on the giztop site is not another waste of time.

Lagann888

Nov 5, 2020
Has anyone in China received the plus model yet? I have not seen any reviews on the net for this model yet so perhaps all the supply chain issues are affecting the availability on this model and they have concentrated on getting on the non plus model out for now.
Looking forward to hearing about the wider ultra wide angle lens performance before considering this as an option.
Good luck for those who have pre-ordered

I posted a thread of a Chinese Youtuber with a Pro+ vs Pro , mate 40 RS in depth 2 hour hands on a few days ago.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/huawei-mate-40-pro/how-to/huawei-mate-40-pro-pro-mate-40-rs-hands-t4186967

zaga1988

Jun 15, 2011
As I said already in China there is the year all the Mate 40 series regardless of whether it is Mate 40, Pro, Pro Plus or RS so I do not understand why all these Chinese stores do not yet have the Plus model available.

zaga1988

Jun 15, 2011

Yes, it looks like Huawei is pushing only the Pro and RS, not the RS+.

Hello to you has the Mate 40 Pro + Plus arrived? How long have you been waiting? What did they tell you ? However, they replied to me on the Giztop site that they will send me the package on Monday 16th November with some certainty and I hope it is true. However, Huawei in China has all the models available and in my opinion first it expects to please its customers in its personal internal sales store and then it will distribute the most requested models (As in the case of the Mate 40 Pro + Plus) to mass stores in order to sell the product because there are no other explanations in my opinion.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys, i got my Mate 40 Pro + from Taobao after paying an insane amount of money for it.

This is the unboxing and preview ...

Video comparison with iPhone 12 Pro Max coming soon, it is really hard to make video.
    Hi,

Could you please explain how you went about buying from Taobao, I was thinking of doing this but not exactly sure how?

Did you have pay Customs?

Thank you
    Regards
    Stephen

Is quite difficult, at first i can't make payment to them, email Taoban then managed to settle.

Then placed order, send to logistics company then send over to me. I declare at USD 280 so i never pay tax.
    Hello everyone from the beginning of November I bought Mate 40 Pro + on Tradingshenzen with the result that I had to request a refund after a week because they said it was available but it wasn't, then I tried with the giztop site but they said that from November 15th was available and for the second time the same problem that in reality they did not have the goods in stock and were only telling lies and I requested an immediate refund and in the end I wanted to do a last try buying on alibaba.com from a seller who works for a company called cscpower and on the announcement there was immediate availability and immediate delivery by DHL express courier but in reality on November 17th I placed the order and on November 20th I was told that I had to add 250 dollars in addition to the 1720 dollars I had already spent to get Mate 40 Pro + and only the black color was available in the morning and magically even white in the afternoon. I was convinced and made the extra payment of 250 dollars very annoyed and the seller told me that he would ship immediately but in reality from November 23 to November 30 I was still waiting for the tracking telling me that the package was at the port of honk kong and that it was in waiting to take the plane until the courier had not collected the package for shipping and I was annoyed by threatening a refund on the alibaba.com website. Finally the seller on November 30th proposed me to change the color from white to black and he would actually ship the package and finally on December 3rd he sent me showing me the real photos of the package with the courier tracking they used to deliver to dhl express and on December 4th he sent me the waybill of the dhl express parcel. The package actually left on December 8th from Honk Kong and now I'm waiting for it to arrive in the week at most I think it should be here with me.I like the Pro + version more than the RS version and in any case everyone has their own tastes.
    so you know the next questions... what company did you buy from & were they good and which sideload method? Many thanks.

I bought it at online shop in Taobao (original of Alibaba China version), they jack up the price, i can't get else where even Huawei online store.

Regarding GMS, i learn from youtube and did it myself.