Mate 40 Pro+

Search This thread

NODO-GT

Dec 20, 2010
Tbilisi
Hello,
Anyone can confirm recival from giztop?
Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Anyone can confirm recival from giztop?
Thanks

zaga1988

Jun 15, 2011
I bought it on giztop this week precisely day 11 and sent them an email saying when they ship. In the end he told me that on Monday that is tomorrow they send me the smartphone but I do not know if it is true because as I wrote in other posts all Chinese online stores not owned by Huawei are having difficulty having stock in stock only for the Mate 40 Pro Plus model. Tomorrow I will know for sure whether they really ship or have told a lie

Lagann888

Nov 5, 2020
I bought it on giztop this week precisely day 11 and sent them an email saying when they ship. In the end he told me that on Monday that is tomorrow they send me the smartphone but I do not know if it is true because as I wrote in other posts all Chinese online stores not owned by Huawei are having difficulty having stock in stock only for the Mate 40 Pro Plus model. Tomorrow I will know for sure whether they really ship or have told a lie

keep us updated! i heard Giztop is legit

zaga1988

Jun 15, 2011
Guys, I update you about my situation regarding the order placed by giztop for Mate 40 Pro + Plus. They replied to me today November 16th after a week that they had said that from November 15th they were available. Hahuahuahua look what they replied to me still I laugh '' hello,
yes, this new version huawei phone begin to come in stock now, we will ask our worker for checking when it can be shipped, then offer you an update.
thanks. '' So what do you think this means? :)

lawtq

Oct 12, 2011
Guys, I update you about my situation regarding the order placed by giztop for Mate 40 Pro + Plus. They replied to me today November 16th after a week that they had said that from November 15th they were available. Hahuahuahua look what they replied to me still I laugh '' hello,
yes, this new version huawei phone begin to come in stock now, we will ask our worker for checking when it can be shipped, then offer you an update.
thanks. '' So what do you think this means? :)

Ridiculous delay tactics reply! Instead of just admitting they're not in stock.

They replied me this about the phone...

we will order this new version huawei phone from official site today, then see if it can be available for shipping in 2-3 days.
thanks.poi

zaga1988

Jun 15, 2011
Hello on Vmall China costs 8999 Yuan about 1365 dollars and in euros they correspond to about 1154 euros, and therefore they only tell lies about the availability and their stock because as I understand they buy (Always if it is true because there is little reliability on what they say) on the Vmall site a large amount of models based on the money they have taken from the various sales made to date and earn a lot of money on the sale of each smartphone without actually doing anything because they will not have a warehouse as they say . If they don't ship me by tomorrow I will ask for a refund and look for another more serious seller to ship me right away and the Mate 40 Pro + Plus. In China, buyers have been using it for 2 weeks or maybe even longer. So they are all bullshit the problem that they have no supply but have to wait for all the orders previously that huawei will still have to dispose of the various pre-orders and try to take time with non-credible answers.

bandiere2000

Apr 30, 2011
Huawei Mate 40 Pro
For those who want to buy Mate 40 Pro/40 Pro plus, I can suggest you to buy from alibaba. I bought from a supplier a laptop, and everything went very good, payed with card(trade assurance). I asked for Mate 40 Pro/Mate 40 Pro plus and it has on stock. For duty fees, u can tell to supplier to declare low value for the parcel.
I put a link, if interested..

https://m.alibaba.com/product/62192...2f31436f4dca8c574c0914572e2fa.png_200x200.png

digitalmonkey

Jun 28, 2010
Giztop -
hello,
sorry again.
after checking with Huawei official site, the phone still on pre-sale and can't be available until 2 weeks later.
or the huawei mate 40 PRO or mate 40 RS version phone is in stock now.
are you fine for changing or waiting or canceling the order?
thanks.

Ordered in the 2/11, extra 2 weeks would be a month waiting , so cancelled and source somewhere else or forget about the device.

zaga1988

Jun 15, 2011
and according to me on giztop.com they are cheaters and if you don't put them in the corner they never tell you the truth and look what they replied to me too:

'' hello,
sorry again.
after checking with Huawei official site, the phone still on pre-sale and can't be available until 2 weeks later.
thanks ''

What ridiculous people. Now I'm going to ask for a refund because they can only tell lies and that's it. I can't wait a month to get a phone that people in China have already had and have been using for 2 weeks and I don't understand why they, being in China, have these problems finding it. I'm getting annoyed with this model and soon it turns out that I make a plane ticket and go to China to buy it. Huahhauahuu What a laugh.

bandiere2000

Apr 30, 2011
Huawei Mate 40 Pro
and according to me on giztop.com they are cheaters and if you don't put them in the corner they never tell you the truth and look what they replied to me too:

'' hello,
sorry again.
thanks ''

What ridiculous people. Now I'm going to ask for a refund because they can only tell lies and that's it. I can't wait a month to get a phone that people in China have already had and have been using for 2 weeks and I don't understand why they, being in China, have these problems finding it. I'm getting annoyed with this model and soon it turns out that I make a plane ticket and go to China to buy it. Huahhauahuu What a laugh.

I put a link there... A reliable supplier on alibaba... Mate 40 Pro/Pro+ in stock now.

https://m.alibaba.com/product/62192...2f31436f4dca8c574c0914572e2fa.png_200x200.png

zaga1988

Jun 15, 2011
For those who want to buy Mate 40 Pro/40 Pro plus, I can suggest you to buy from alibaba. I bought from a supplier a laptop, and everything went very good, payed with card(trade assurance). I asked for Mate 40 Pro/Mate 40 Pro plus and it has on stock. For duty fees, u can tell to supplier to declare low value for the parcel.
I put a link, if interested..

Friend, on this link you sent there are only the normal Huawei Mate 40 Pro models and not the Plus and in any case post a link from a normal and non-mobile website because from a PC you do not understand anything when that link is opened.

bandiere2000

Apr 30, 2011
Huawei Mate 40 Pro
Friend, on this link you sent there are only the normal Huawei Mate 40 Pro models and not the Plus and in any case post a link from a normal and non-mobile website because from a PC you do not understand anything when that link is opened.

there is Mate 40 Pro plus... I spoke with the salesman... it s 1950 usd, the 12/256 gb variant... enter the alibaba site on your computer and search for Huawei Mate 40 Pro... I can suggest to buy from this seller, because I already bought and is very serious...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201117_104637_com.alibaba.intl.android.apps.poseidon.jpg
    Screenshot_20201117_104637_com.alibaba.intl.android.apps.poseidon.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 60

zaga1988

Jun 15, 2011
Updating the situation with giztop.com I asked for a refund and jessica started telling me that she was asking their boss and that she had to wait 2 days and I pissed off I requested the full amount on paypal and magically they immediately made the refund without waiting two days for what he told me at the beginning and I also told him that people are not stupid and not to tell lies and make fun of people. I got annoyed looking for Huawei Mate 40 Pro + Plus.

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

there is Mate 40 Pro plus... I spoke with the salesman... it s 1950 usd, the 12/256 gb variant... enter the alibaba site on your computer and search for Huawei Mate 40 Pro... I can suggest to buy from this seller, because I already bought and is very serious...

Sorry but unfortunately I have to change my mind about what I said yesterday because in reality I understand that these sellers in China only think about taking money and tell a lot of stupid and lies. I bought on Alibaba and was told they ship immediately after payment. This morning I send a message saying if they had shipped and let me have the dhl tracking. The obvious answer now was to rest assured that they had placed their order in the warehouse and that there is a time between processing the order, packaging and shipping by express courier. Moral of the story that Alibaba says that the seller must send within 7 days but sorry if you really have a product inside and I ask you to send a photo after making the purchase and you do not send it to me what does it mean? I broke the ******* because on the listing there was written fast delivery and immediate availability but as soon as you make the payment you do not understand why after a day still has not sent to what I understand. Do you think this is normal?

Last edited:

lawtq

Oct 12, 2011
Updating the situation with giztop.com I asked for a refund and jessica started telling me that she was asking their boss and that she had to wait 2 days and I pissed off I requested the full amount on paypal and magically they immediately made the refund without waiting two days for what he told me at the beginning and I also told him that people are not stupid and not to tell lies and make fun of people. I got annoyed looking for Huawei Mate 40 Pro + Plus.

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Hi, finally I am convinced and I have seen that alibaba.com has an integrated message center to be able to communicate with sellers and moreover there is a guarantee on the product that if for anything there are problems there is also the possibility to request a refund and in the end I decided to buy it and they replied immediately saying that they have available for immediate delivery Huawei Mate 40 Pro + Plus also the white color which is the one I chose. In the morning they ship with Dhl express and finally we hope it's the right time. It seemed strange to me that in China there are no shops or distributors that have the Plus model available and actually it is as I imagined. They were also kind because they immediately send me the tracking they told me and they ship immediately even if it cost me even more but patience 1755 usd including shipping are many with payment by credit card.

Give a link to the shop you used, please. Thanks

Lagann888

Nov 5, 2020
I bought a P40 Pro+ again, just over half the price of the current Mate 40 Pro+ prices and very similar camera specs.

Also easier to install GMS.

Nice!! I was thinking about doing that also, but the improvement in video capabilities of the mate 40 series is too much to pass up for me. The recording bit rate is higher which finally makes 4k video from a huawei device actually look like 4k instead of upscaled 1440p that it has looked like all these years. Also the decrease in jittering in night video as well as the wider angle selfie camera. P40 series still a great choice though for photos, can't go wrong.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys, i got my Mate 40 Pro + from Taobao after paying an insane amount of money for it.

This is the unboxing and preview ...

Video comparison with iPhone 12 Pro Max coming soon, it is really hard to make video.
    Hi,

Could you please explain how you went about buying from Taobao, I was thinking of doing this but not exactly sure how?

Did you have pay Customs?

Thank you
    Regards
    Stephen

Is quite difficult, at first i can't make payment to them, email Taoban then managed to settle.

Then placed order, send to logistics company then send over to me. I declare at USD 280 so i never pay tax.
    Hello everyone from the beginning of November I bought Mate 40 Pro + on Tradingshenzen with the result that I had to request a refund after a week because they said it was available but it wasn't, then I tried with the giztop site but they said that from November 15th was available and for the second time the same problem that in reality they did not have the goods in stock and were only telling lies and I requested an immediate refund and in the end I wanted to do a last try buying on alibaba.com from a seller who works for a company called cscpower and on the announcement there was immediate availability and immediate delivery by DHL express courier but in reality on November 17th I placed the order and on November 20th I was told that I had to add 250 dollars in addition to the 1720 dollars I had already spent to get Mate 40 Pro + and only the black color was available in the morning and magically even white in the afternoon. I was convinced and made the extra payment of 250 dollars very annoyed and the seller told me that he would ship immediately but in reality from November 23 to November 30 I was still waiting for the tracking telling me that the package was at the port of honk kong and that it was in waiting to take the plane until the courier had not collected the package for shipping and I was annoyed by threatening a refund on the alibaba.com website. Finally the seller on November 30th proposed me to change the color from white to black and he would actually ship the package and finally on December 3rd he sent me showing me the real photos of the package with the courier tracking they used to deliver to dhl express and on December 4th he sent me the waybill of the dhl express parcel. The package actually left on December 8th from Honk Kong and now I'm waiting for it to arrive in the week at most I think it should be here with me.I like the Pro + version more than the RS version and in any case everyone has their own tastes.
    so you know the next questions... what company did you buy from & were they good and which sideload method? Many thanks.

I bought it at online shop in Taobao (original of Alibaba China version), they jack up the price, i can't get else where even Huawei online store.

Regarding GMS, i learn from youtube and did it myself.