• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Mate 9 - All Stock Firmwares listed

Search This thread

dkionline

Oct 15, 2012
Xiaomi Mi 9
Last edited:

dkionline

Oct 15, 2012
Xiaomi Mi 9
Updated OP. It looks like public folder is the same on every build. Will provide only hw folder with next updates.
Theres more to update, but later today.

Last edited:
Reactions: gm007

samnahata

Nov 6, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Sorry, but desperate here. I have a Huawei Mate 9 PRO with no os on it and I don't know where to find it. Can you help me somehow? Please

/CK

try here:
http://bbs.xxroot.com/plugin.php?id=downloadcenter

I have a mate 9 pro, i need an english rom but can't seem to find it anywhere. The reason for this is because i want to replace hiVoice and the launcher to an english version as those two are the only thing that still display text with chinese text

Café King

adarwis

Dec 7, 2011
Dumai
Sorry to ask this, because i am new with Huawei phone. How to flash these files ? Which one should i use ?
Best regards.

Airwave

Dec 10, 2007
Hello everybody and merry christmas!
In a previous life, I was a Samsung user, and I was able to differenciate firmwares base on the internal codification of Samsung.

Is there something similar with Huawei?

MHA seems common, then it seems that regional versions are identified by the L09 and the L29. The end (B126) seems to be the version, but what about the middle?

What kind of differences are there between MHA-L29C636B136 and MHA-L29C10B136?

sink257

Jan 28, 2011
Singapore
In a previous life, I was a Samsung user, and I was able to differenciate firmwares base on the internal codification of Samsung.

MHA seems common, then it seems that regional versions are identified by the L09 and the L29. The end (B126) seems to be the version, but what about the middle?

C10 - Russia
C185 - Middle East & North Africa
C432 - Europe
C636 - South East Asia
C900 - USA(?)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just list all stock firmwares here, if some new, just post it.

MHA-L09C432B126 - click
    MHA-L29C432B126 - click
    Changelog - filelist
    MHA-L29C900B125 - click
    MHA-L29C185B126 - full - ota - changelog - filelist
    hw/meafnaf - public
    MHA-L29C636B136 - full - ota - changelog - filelist
    hw/spcseas - public
    MHA-L29C10B136 - full - ota - changelog - filelist
    hw/ru - public

C10 - Russia
    C185 - Middle East & North Africa
    C432 - Europe
    C636 - South East Asia
    C900 - USA(?)
    Only the update.zip will not be good enough. You should link to the update_public and the update_all_cn as well. Some firmware versions on Huawei's servers are incomplete, and don't contain the public or region files.
    i have build number MHA-L29C185B126 on my mate 9. Are your updates newer?
    This is the latest update for ur region.
    I have read every thread regarding on how to go back to stock and got all the files needed (I think) to do the job.
    If I use the update method using the UPDATE.APP, is that all I have to do or do I need to flash the Public & the hw zips first and then do the UPDATE.APP?
    Sorry my brain hurts reading all these threats that get derailed into the twilight zone.

L29C567B190
    To return stock you need:
    - Stock recovery !
    - Firmware Finder

Be sure that you have stock recovery, then point to ROM (FullOTA of course) in FF and install it via proxy and system update.