• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[May 17 2012] Blackout ICS Primo v1.0 [First Sense 4.0a for HD2][WIP Preview][Tytung]

Search This thread

Marek989

Dec 21, 2011
Prague
no, not everything. i thought i had data, but i dont have a sim to test it with. and as a little light on the info at hand with wifi.

the libhardware_legacy.so lib is used for wifi. it loads the module (.ko) for wifi and uses the firmware path from the module.

as of right now, there are no Sense 4 roms that uses bcm4329. it always points to /sys/module/bcmdhd/parameters/firmware_path.

tytung and marc's kernels use bcm4329.ko. so the module path would be /sys/module/bcm4329/parameters/firmware_path. (when insmod is used).

so how i see it is that we need to take tytung's ICS build and use it as a base. We need bcmdhd in the kernel to give the sense libhardware_legacy.so a good firmware path.

also, the ramdisk and the wpa_supplicant needs edited for this change of bcm4329 to bcmdhd from wext to dnl80211.

so as of right now, im stuck on my own. i can build kernels, but i dont know how to properly test and find errors for them and know where to fix them.

I WILL NEED HELP

ALMOST ;)

Reactions: elias2204

BLOOD_ANGEL

Dec 26, 2012
AW: [May 17 2012] Blackout ICS Primo v1.0 [First Sense 4.0a for HD2][WIP Preview][Tyt

Is the work for this nice Rom discontinued ?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda app-developers app

sbryan12144

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 10, 2010
Columbus
so can you release a mirror of your latest work on the rom ??
other people might be interested in fixing the rest of whats not working in the rom

just a suggestion!

I sold my HD2 a month ago, but I'll upload a rom for devs to do damage to. I'd continue work on it, but I have no HD2 anymore.

BLOOD_ANGEL

Dec 26, 2012
AW: [May 17 2012] Blackout ICS Primo v1.0 [First Sense 4.0a for HD2][WIP Preview][Tyt

Yeah Give us a try :)

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    headercqt.png

bh0h8g.png
    rominfo.png

- Android Version: 4.0.3 (IceCream Sandwich)
    - Based On: 1.56.401.2 HTC One V (Primo)
    - Sense Version: 4.0a

Not Working:
    Camera
    SD Mount
    USB Storage
    Data (Starts but doesn't connect)
    Sound
    Wifi

changelog.png

Code:
    - Initial Preview (Not Release Yet)

downloadue.png

http://d-h.st/wOV
    NOTE: T-Mobile (US and TMOUS) ONLY!
    5/450/5

thanksns.png

Thanks to Plattypus for getting this rom on track
    Thanks to Tytung for kernel and CM/AOSP rom for certain parts
    Thanks to Shaky for bringing the team together and being a friendly competitor :p
    Thanks to Football for the RUU's
    Thanks to dsixda for the Android Kitchen
    Thanks to HTC and Google for giving us the software :)
    You know what I thought would piss off the haters more? Fixing sound myself and releasing a good build to shut them up.

Sooo, I fixed sound. Data is working. g-sensor is working. sdcard is working. not PCSC though, but itll take some time. I'll be releasing this new build soon. Feel free to spam and do all you want. Its not gonna stop the release :p
    -Reserved

Yeah. All seems to be working atm beside htc mount. so christmas will come early. If this port goes well, i may bring jb sense to the hd2
    -Reserved