• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[May 17 2012] Blackout ICS Primo v1.0 [First Sense 4.0a for HD2][WIP Preview][Tytung]

Search This thread

gilbert32

Apr 4, 2011
In the universe
I know exactly what's wrong with WiFi. And how to fix it. I just need an hd2 haha

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

it was only about loading the kernel module :p
i have a spare hd2, but in a very bad condition: no lcd, touchscreen, or bottom buttons (i'm the one who broke the buttons :p) but boots :D
i'd send it, but i'm pretty much sure it won't be helpful for any development anymore than sure you won't fix it :/
just hope someone can lend you a working device

Reactions: georgy__1995

sbryan12144

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 10, 2010
Columbus
it was only about loading the kernel module :p
i have a spare hd2, but in a very bad condition: no lcd, touchscreen, or bottom buttons (i'm the one who broke the buttons :p) but boots :D
i'd send it, but i'm pretty much sure it won't be helpful for any development anymore than sure you won't fix it :/
just hope someone can lend you a working device

If you can send a battery, I could use that :) a very kind user is sending me an hd2 in a few days. I'll continue to work on this. I'll make it more open source. We will get sense working again

gilbert32

Apr 4, 2011
In the universe
If you can send a battery, I could use that :) a very kind user is sending me an hd2 in a few days. I'll continue to work on this. I'll make it more open source. We will get sense working again

Now THAT'S some great news in these forums. It's been awhile since i've heard such news.
But, too bad i only have one battery, as the broken hd2 was given to me as parts and i only kinda assembled it, the person who gave it to me had no battery, and i didn't bother buy one as it wouldn't be useful for me :crying::crying:

Last edited:
Reactions: georgy__1995

nqkoidrug

Apr 19, 2012
Shumen

I will try to donate your money so you can buy yourself a battery but it can be done at the beginning of September month

xOverkill

Feb 22, 2010
Gdańsk
I'd continue working on this device if someone was nice enough to donate me one. Because my buddy borrowed it and got drunk and accidentally left it in the rain. Completely ruined. But if I had one even to borrow and work on, I'd be happy to continue work on this. If not, this thread is dead.

That sux man, my eu hd2 is waterproof! ... or just lucky It survived many water incidents. I bought desire HD recently so would borrow you my leo, but my sister had enough of her htc hero, so she took my hd2 now. Also i'm broke now, no job, and broken fifth middlehand bone...

Reactions: sbryan12144

sbryan12144

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 10, 2010
Columbus
I will try to donate your money so you can buy yourself a battery but it can be done at the beginning of September month

Thanks man. Worst case scenario is my buddy that has the broken hd2 still has his battery. It might still work. So whatever you can do will be appreciated. I will try my hardest to help get the latest and greatest for this device

KShion619

Apr 3, 2012
Nexus Player
Someone please tell me is working on this or at least some another Sense ICS rom or JB... i don't want to use the more generic CM here... Thanks in advance...
Check the last update date, no, as far as i know, no one has probably USED this ROM or much less likely been working on it for a while now, and if you dont like CM/AOSP based, try some of the older GB Sense ROMs (I liked the Desire based ones) as anything above that is kinda broken/slow/I wouldn't recommend, the HD2 is still a quite old phone and barely has enough RAM to run JB much less SENSE JB smoothly

Last edited:

Marvlesz

Jun 28, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Someone please tell me is working on this or at least some another Sense ICS rom or JB... i don't want to use the more generic CM here... Thanks in advance...

Check the last update date, no, as far as i know, no one has probably USED this ROM or much less likely been working on it for a while now, and if you dont like CM/AOSP based, try some of the older GB Sense ROMs (I liked the Desire based ones) as anything above that is kinda broken/slow/I wouldn't recommend, the HD2 is still a quite old phone and barely has enough RAM to run JB much less SENSE JB smoothly

Actually, there are two other Sense 4 ROMs that are almost fully functional. I could only find one though, don't know where the second one went.
Here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2692750

And contrary to what everyone thinks, I find Sense 4 much faster and smoother than previous sense versions (except froyo of course).

Reactions: KShion619

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    headercqt.png

bh0h8g.png
    rominfo.png

- Android Version: 4.0.3 (IceCream Sandwich)
    - Based On: 1.56.401.2 HTC One V (Primo)
    - Sense Version: 4.0a

Not Working:
    Camera
    SD Mount
    USB Storage
    Data (Starts but doesn't connect)
    Sound
    Wifi

changelog.png

Code:
    - Initial Preview (Not Release Yet)

downloadue.png

http://d-h.st/wOV
    NOTE: T-Mobile (US and TMOUS) ONLY!
    5/450/5

thanksns.png

Thanks to Plattypus for getting this rom on track
    Thanks to Tytung for kernel and CM/AOSP rom for certain parts
    Thanks to Shaky for bringing the team together and being a friendly competitor :p
    Thanks to Football for the RUU's
    Thanks to dsixda for the Android Kitchen
    Thanks to HTC and Google for giving us the software :)
    You know what I thought would piss off the haters more? Fixing sound myself and releasing a good build to shut them up.

Sooo, I fixed sound. Data is working. g-sensor is working. sdcard is working. not PCSC though, but itll take some time. I'll be releasing this new build soon. Feel free to spam and do all you want. Its not gonna stop the release :p
    -Reserved

Yeah. All seems to be working atm beside htc mount. so christmas will come early. If this port goes well, i may bring jb sense to the hd2
    -Reserved