[May 17 2012] Blackout ICS Primo v1.0 [First Sense 4.0a for HD2][WIP Preview][Tytung]

Search This thread

sbryan12144

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 10, 2010
Columbus
headercqt.png

bh0h8g.png
rominfo.png

- Android Version: 4.0.3 (IceCream Sandwich)
- Based On: 1.56.401.2 HTC One V (Primo)
- Sense Version: 4.0a

Not Working:
Camera
SD Mount
USB Storage
Data (Starts but doesn't connect)
Sound
Wifi

changelog.png

Code:
- Initial Preview (Not Release Yet)

downloadue.png

http://d-h.st/wOV
NOTE: T-Mobile (US and TMOUS) ONLY!
5/450/5

thanksns.png

Thanks to Plattypus for getting this rom on track
Thanks to Tytung for kernel and CM/AOSP rom for certain parts
Thanks to Shaky for bringing the team together and being a friendly competitor :p
Thanks to Football for the RUU's
Thanks to dsixda for the Android Kitchen
Thanks to HTC and Google for giving us the software :)

tung91

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 24, 2011
XDA-Developers
10 mins for 1st boot, show Data connection ( maybe not work like 1st post) but i have "sense force close" :( i'm on CLK with 5/450/5, clean install ( task 29 already ) :(

===== EDIT ======

Reboot and it works , smoother than Sense 3.5 around here ( IMO ), thanks OP

Last edited:
Reactions: rashidkn

sbryan12144

Jul 10, 2010
Columbus
10 mins for 1st boot, show Data connection ( maybe not work like 1st post) but i have "sense force close" :( i'm on CLK with 5/450/5, clean install ( task 29 already ) :(

===== EDIT ======

Reboot and it works , smoother than Sense 3.5 around here ( IMO ), thanks OP
Thanks for the input. If anyone wants to help me out with SD, that would be appreciated

Rick_1995

Sep 3, 2009
Santa Clara
I am not much of an android developer, but i have the rom running on my EU device ;) Had to knock off a lot of junk, though i have 20M free on data after boot :|

As for audio, sbryan, try replacing /system/bin/mediaserver from an aosp rom ?

logcat shows a stackdump for the said binary and then all the audio services are killed, will try myself sometime after testing this :D
Code:
I/DEBUG   ( 6861): pid: 6862, tid: 6865  >>> /system/bin/mediaserver <<<
I/DEBUG   ( 6861): signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1 (SEGV_MAPERR), fault addr 00000040
... (register + stack) dump here.
W/AudioSystem(  678): AudioPolicyService server died!
I/ServiceManager(   68): service 'media.audio_policy' died
I/ServiceManager(   68): service 'media.audio_flinger' died
I/ServiceManager(   68): service 'media.player' died
I/ServiceManager(   68): service 'media.camera' died
W/MediaMetadataRetriever( 2762): MediaMetadataRetriever server died!

i'd upload the lite rom if there's enough demand, i didn't remove any sense parts etc (except for wallpapers and media).

Apparently some of the apps just fc, don't know the issue, don't want to know the issue because i could have probably removed a crucial but not obvious shared object, apk.

Sense and browser work, gallery shows pics on my sdcard for a sec and then fc, so i think sdcard is already working.

Last edited:

Rick_1995

Sep 3, 2009
Santa Clara
lite rom for EU

Last 24mb enabled

Code:
recovery 5M
misc     1M
boot     4M
system 303M 
cache    4M

Don't submit bug reports (Not even if it doesn't boot for you because it works for me) especially if you cannot provide any logcat+dmesg, thank you.

NO MATTER WHAT DEVICE YOU HAVE, SELECT TMOUS IN INSTALLATION. (only for THIS "lite rom")

Last edited:

zexmunze

Jan 12, 2011
MUNZE TEBRA
I do not understand the "NOTE: T-Mobile (US and TMOUS) ONLY!" part! i do have the HD2 tmous version but im using it in mexico so does this means it wont work here? or what?

LOL made my day,tmous version of phone have 1024 mb internal memory and don't need to use sd ext,eu version have 512mb int memory and must use sd-ext.

jamal2367

Oct 17, 2010
lol on my eu version ....my system say i have 0 mb free !!

i have 1024 mb on my sdcard sd-ext

Last edited:
Reactions: raff5859

HarnicGreeras

Jun 18, 2009
Prague
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
lite rom for EU

Last 24mb enabled

Code:
recovery 5M
misc     1M
boot     4M
system 303M 
cache    4M

Don't submit bug reports (Not even if it doesn't boot for you because it works for me) especially if you cannot provide any logcat+dmesg, thank you.

NO MATTER WHAT DEVICE YOU HAVE, SELECT TMOUS IN INSTALLATION. (only for THIS "lite rom")
Thanks Rick!
it started, booted. working nice. no sound at all. but it is possible to use.
NICE

Reactions: Ratleme

tobiascrystal

Apr 7, 2010
I was truly amazed, except for the data the ROM is good enough for me! The most amazing thing was how much ram was still available! I have never seen that much on a sense rom. Sense 4.0 is going to be a godsend for ours and many other low ram phones! Keep up the great work, I dream of the day that this is 99% like most every other rom we have. I will definitely be back in when data works though :) I love how smooth it was though and I forgot how much I love sense!

Again great work, keep it up. We all really appreciate it!

Sent from my NexusHD2 using XDA

sbryan12144

Jul 10, 2010
Columbus
Ok guys. to sum it up is that the Primo system is very big compared to normal roms. So basically the tmous hd2s has more memory than the eu models so for the tmous model, you can put most of the rom on the system/data partitions. eu users dont have that liberty, they need an sd-ext partition for the space. if the rom doesnt have sd working, obviously the sd-ext partition wont work properly.

But im home now, so i'll see if i can get sd fixed. usb mount is a completely different story tho. its doable, but only threw smali edits on the services.jar and PCSC.apk.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    headercqt.png

bh0h8g.png
    rominfo.png

- Android Version: 4.0.3 (IceCream Sandwich)
    - Based On: 1.56.401.2 HTC One V (Primo)
    - Sense Version: 4.0a

Not Working:
    Camera
    SD Mount
    USB Storage
    Data (Starts but doesn't connect)
    Sound
    Wifi

changelog.png

Code:
    - Initial Preview (Not Release Yet)

downloadue.png

http://d-h.st/wOV
    NOTE: T-Mobile (US and TMOUS) ONLY!
    5/450/5

thanksns.png

Thanks to Plattypus for getting this rom on track
    Thanks to Tytung for kernel and CM/AOSP rom for certain parts
    Thanks to Shaky for bringing the team together and being a friendly competitor :p
    Thanks to Football for the RUU's
    Thanks to dsixda for the Android Kitchen
    Thanks to HTC and Google for giving us the software :)
    You know what I thought would piss off the haters more? Fixing sound myself and releasing a good build to shut them up.

Sooo, I fixed sound. Data is working. g-sensor is working. sdcard is working. not PCSC though, but itll take some time. I'll be releasing this new build soon. Feel free to spam and do all you want. Its not gonna stop the release :p
    -Reserved

Yeah. All seems to be working atm beside htc mount. so christmas will come early. If this port goes well, i may bring jb sense to the hd2
    -Reserved