• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

may 7.1.2 pixel xl Netflix problem?

Search This thread

pcriz

Aug 23, 2008
The Magisk page says the Pixel is a WIP, have you seen any issues?

There is an unofficial zip in the Resurrection Remix Thread in the rom area. I've been using it exclusively. The only thing that doesn't work is TiBu can't restore system apps and not all file explorers work for modifying system.

It's over there in the op.

The other downside is the Magisk mods mostly don't work but root works

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am running the May pixel XL update rooted with chainfire v3 boot signer and kirisakura .16 oc kernel and Netflix won't install due to incompatible device...anyone else having this problem?

I also have a rooted LG V20 and I'm encountering the same Netflix issue as you. Seems as though Play Store is detecting root and not allowing Netflix to be installed.
    I am running the May pixel XL update rooted with chainfire v3 boot signer and kirisakura .16 oc kernel and Netflix won't install due to incompatible device...anyone else having this problem?
    Yes, This is really starting to get crazy with this May update. Had to download Netflix from APK mirror to get it to work. Can't wait for June. Lol