Mbn Files from Pixel 4 Request

Search This thread

sidroc

Mar 5, 2009
As title states, I am looking for the mbn files from the pixel 4. I downloaded the modem partition and could not seem to extract it and thought someone that owns a pixel 4 might have better luck than me. Thanks!

The directory might be

"/vendor/rfs/msm/mpss/readonly/vendor/mbn/mcfg_sw/" but I do not have a Pixel 4 and cannot confirm. Thanks!

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
As title states, I am looking for the mbn files from the pixel 4. I downloaded the modem partition and could not seem to extract it and thought someone that owns a pixel 4 might have better luck than me. Thanks!

The directory might be

"/vendor/rfs/msm/mpss/readonly/vendor/mbn/mcfg_sw/" but I do not have a Pixel 4 and cannot confirm. Thanks!

Probably be the same as pixel 4xl

Attachments

• mbn.zip
    951 bytes · Views: 384
  • generic.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 434
Last edited:

sidroc

Mar 5, 2009
Probably be the same as pixel 4xl

Thanks a bunch that will work to! After changing some settings in the modem partition I have working video calling on AT&T with the Oneplus 7 (but oddly IMS never registered wifi calling only VOLTE and video calling), I have a theory since these devices share the same modem that I can get fully functioning VOLTE and WIFI calling on any carrier the pixel uses by doing some file swaps!

rogosteve

Dec 17, 2010
Toronto
Thanks a bunch that will work to! After changing some settings in the modem partition I have working video calling on AT&T with the Oneplus 7 (but oddly IMS never registered wifi calling only VOLTE and video calling), I have a theory since these devices share the same modem that I can get fully functioning VOLTE and WIFI calling on any carrier the pixel uses by doing some file swaps!

Did this work? We're you able to load any of the pixel profiles on your OnePlus 7? Did you use pdc tool?

sidroc

Mar 5, 2009
It worked to an extent, I made a TWRP backup, loaded up the modem image file with OSF mount and replaced the original mbn then used TWRP to reflash the partition. I have full IMS registration with the exception of WIFI calling. When I load up on my international S7, I have the same until I register my E911 address. No such app exists on the OnePlus to register the E911 address. I strongly suspect that if we can port a app that allows you to register the E911 say from a Pixel or LG that is AT&T Branded that it will have the same effect as using a AT&T CSC on a S7 or S8 (Provided the IMEI provided to AT&T is from a Branded device). It might even be possible to monitor network traffic from the phone and see what website the S7 app takes you to when you register and do it in chrome)Even on T-Mobile you cannot use it on Wifi calling until the address is registered but T-Mobile allows you to register it on their website instead of from an app in the phone.

Reactions: rogosteve

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It worked to an extent, I made a TWRP backup, loaded up the modem image file with OSF mount and replaced the original mbn then used TWRP to reflash the partition. I have full IMS registration with the exception of WIFI calling. When I load up on my international S7, I have the same until I register my E911 address. No such app exists on the OnePlus to register the E911 address. I strongly suspect that if we can port a app that allows you to register the E911 say from a Pixel or LG that is AT&T Branded that it will have the same effect as using a AT&T CSC on a S7 or S8 (Provided the IMEI provided to AT&T is from a Branded device). It might even be possible to monitor network traffic from the phone and see what website the S7 app takes you to when you register and do it in chrome)Even on T-Mobile you cannot use it on Wifi calling until the address is registered but T-Mobile allows you to register it on their website instead of from an app in the phone.