MBTD - Premium Themes - support, communication & feedback

Search This thread

Negan

Recognized Themer/ Retired Forum Moderator
x-CosCS3FookEA6JqDCJY_rL3MGvW8Xb4nCoiV9zvxQ2vpaDic7YoIav_RnHxRMGxSuLz1n2151jmvXDUZVwU19d5Nn745wNe1aLEw=w1024-h500-rw-no

Hey everyone, welcome to my thread. I'm hoping to see some familiar faces around here so please pop in and give a quick hello! For those who aren't familiar with me, I've been designing themes for LG for a few years now and have supported devices from the V10, V20, G4, G5, G6, G7, V30 and now I welcome the V40! So the purpose of this thread is to provide support, feedback and have an open channel to communicate with everyone regarding updates, ideas, and give support to those who need it. The only rules are to be kind and do not start or engage in negative discussions. For the most part that seldom happens because that's just not how I do things around here so we shouldn't have to worry about any of that stuff. If someone does come in and rips on one of you or me just report the user and one of our moderators will send them on their way. I encourage people to post their screenshot setups or other things that come from using any of my themes. For example you may have set a custom dpi or something and found it looks really clean. Definitely share that with people here and mention what you set it to be so others can give it a whirl. Now the important part when using any of my themes is to actually read the app description when you're looking at it on Google Play. I often post important information there that you may find useful in order to get the best experience. Also I am very active on Google plus too so be sure to follow my LG themes collection there as I post things there too. Anyway let's get started. This thread will hopefully grow over time, as will this page. I'm taking all the posts on it in the event that I need to post more information about various themes. That's just how I do things. So let's begin. Introducing.....

Pixel Experience Dark

Pixel Experience is a dark theme based on the dark mode of Android Pie. It includes such elements like dark notifications and a floating card style quick settings panel. Please note that some third party apps may not play well with the dark notifications and cause some readability issues depending on your surroundings. While with Android Oreo we cannot correct this on all apps, an installable add-on patch will be made available to give you light notifications while retaining the dark user interface.

Pixel Experience Dark is designed to be a dark but not black theme. You will notice the smooth transition on how it blends into google apps that have dark mode. This was intentionally done and I think it jives quite well with it. You can expect updates to come as required when time permits. Some third party apps will be added over time but any modifications to them will be light adjustments. Unlike Substratum if a third party app updates, you cannot simply disable that particular overlay if the update breaks functionality of the app. You would have to disable the entire theme which is not something that I'm willing to do as it would have strong implications.

This theme includes dynamic, adaptive icons. So you can go into settings, display, home and choose your icons shapes. Notice that you now have an option for circular icons!!!! LG previously does not have this option included but I have added it to the theme so you'll probably want to change your icons to round.

Another favorite thing of mine is to unlock the themes app icon shortcut. You'll notice this present in my screenshots. To enable this you'll need to use something like quick shortcut maker or nova and make an activity shortcut under wallpaper&themes and then set it as a shortcut and you'll have quick access to the themes app.

LG in UX 7/7+ has an interesting functionality where if adaptive/dynamic icons are applied that the LG music app will retain a light navbar and playing now background. It makes no sense why they coded it that way but you'll notice that even on stock theme you cannot alter the navbar background color in that app. You can however use the app navbar apps if it bothers you or you can install the add-on patch will will fix that, but it will also kill the adaptive and dynamic icons and you'll be stuck with all icons having the rounded square look like the stock theme has. This patch will be available soon. If you're using a third party launcher you will definitely want to use this patch.

N3Hw0irfzJnnu2HfwXwiEGCCeKyXs0gsEe3tLa2fV7KefupshSrGRM68WLIen-xfFe4OWviMnUHgDZwRyetUWD6FT1h7EBo4PV7Vyw=s3000-rw-no

wy98QtVZvGz_ADltkz8f6gfRwSsBjJL44951UJw4Sf6kQgypf7UAIc-gN9xbFDXFqYwvryn_Ex0jFYpvEnVHJrsIoOjDwZpsy_KozA=s3000-rw-no

Cja4ps6p3_nyo8-XSetV9Gglw_csaXwMFnWVjXUFTP8Sf1dudcoFwJTk4U-SbKrfbofOWEuEItN_ojjfh8iymXwa1ESkPdmBHcrmoQ=s3000-rw-no

YyFEuyVe_WlIhf6EVPp_74AWpTVNHPVJLnTEl0F8lsFJVTSJF16aYREwc-d6eQ1dEmWkIjeF423sTy7dZcQOX_jjEngWTOl69hlf1Q=s3000-rw-no

otKOPQ0tZ4n2sUOJ0caDdFwl04taM19x1WlvLLfWIdXPlq7m2dTG0lYqjs12kJmL3TbxsVI80oZ6hGO9XMf3kGUW8LxXfliVz4oCJg=s3000-rw-no

Light Notification Patches.
So some users may experience issues with some third party apps having black text (which said apps hard coded) on the dark background. This is not something I can fix so if this is something that bother's you then you can install the following patches for light notifications. The entirety of the theme will remain dark except for the notifications. There are 5 apks needed in order to do this. Please follow these steps exactly how I've listed them in order for this to work properly.

1. Download all 5 patches from this link Here!!!!
  2. Next change to stock theme.
  3. Now install all 5 patches.
  4. Then after you've installed them, apply Pixel Experience Dark (Please note on the rare occasion your SystemUI may FC. Don't panic. Just wait a few seconds and it should be ok)
  5. Next reboot and you should be all set.
If you decided you want to uninstall the light patches and go back to dark you will have to uninstall the entire theme, then reinstall it from Playstore and re-apply it.

Last edited:

Negan

_AZLtNIAtx_kYCfjRvP3UZq26CfjHYrGvikuY9m2dCRmZgasND-4bpQyywuozjLUhAXBjngtBWx3yKsi3Atl6MZXpTbR-y23gNk71js=w1024-h500-rw-no

Twilight

See bottom of description for Quick Settings Add-on Patches!!!

This is Twilight an LG Home+ theme for your LG V40 or LG G7 running Oreo only (Pie is not yet available on my devices and therefore not yet supported!!!) This theme is a premium quality theme like no other Home theme+. What you see is what you get and that is quality and attention to details! Twilight is a dark theme with bright gradient accents throughout. The app icons have a slight gradient to them, with some more noticeable than others. This theme does not support adaptive icons as some of the key features of this theme are blocked by enabling the adaptive icons. If you'd prefer adaptive you will need to use a third party launcher like Hyperion or Nova.
No need to run a third party theme system any more, just use the system theme chooser and you can enjoy all the benefits of an advanced theme system.

***Third party Quick Settings Icons:
Some apps allow the user to add a shortcut activity to the quick settings panel. This is not supported by this theme whatsoever. If you decided to add any icons to your quick settings panel they will not show up. They will be 100% transparent. They cannot be added. If this bothers you then in a future update I will make an add-on quick settings patch that will add usability back for them, however it will sacrifice the creativity of the current structure of both styles of available quick settings icons. It will be more minimal and all the icons will be the same color like how most themes are. Due to the complexity and advanced nature of this theme this is something that I am aware of and have embraced 100%.

To apply the theme simply go into settings/display and select themes. From there select Twilight, and push apply!

That's it! Simple, easy and quick.

Please note that refunds will not be given for installations on non LG V40 or G7 Oreo Devices. As the title of the theme clearly indicates which device this is for and this app description does specify which OS version is supported..
This theme is also meant to run at the highest resolution, with the lowest stock setting for the actual display size. Larger sizes may cause some elements to look slightly off. If this happens please lower the display sizes of the iconography.

If you run into any issues please send me an email directly instead of leaving a poor rating. Often I am very quick to reply (unless I'm sleeping and you're in a different time zone) and great to solve any issues. The review system is not meant to be a support channel!

Quick tip... Search and install the app "Quick Shortcut Maker" on google play. Install, then long press on your home screen and select the 1x1 quick shortcut maker widget and drag it on your home screen. Then in the activities tab, scroll down to"wallpaper & themes" and expand it. touch 1st option at the top of the list that doesn't have and upwards arrow. Hit Create" button at the bottom and now you have a themes app shortcut you can place on your desktop!!!

Thank you for your support and enjoy theme!!!

This theme as you can see from the screen previews shows two different styles of Quick Settings icons. This is because I designed both styles and had a tough time deciding on which ones to go with so I decided to make them both. The minimal icons are default. However if you wish to change them simply download but do not install (yet) the corresponding patch to the style that you want. After you've downloaded the patch, apply the default LG theme and then install the patch(s). Then reboot and reapply the theme. You will now see a different style. If you wish to change back the original style you can repeat the above process using the other patch. You may be required to reboot again afterwarsd if your notifications have a white background behind them or are not rounded. I've uploaded and clearly labeled both patches. They can be found here: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=288986

Thank you so much for your support and I hope you enjoy this theme. I've worked extremely hard on this and by far it was the most challenging and time consuming project I've ever made!

Rz3MCXWpmzb5k8peSCExk85ELxwuWCDf0uAVJARNEg57ecBfacPVNR9GmrgC5rpw8w0jxL5REX0fQ4NFB19hU7NIOqhcCvg6N-drWLk=w454-h851-rw-no

4HWpeuuNs2mP3XhkXPL2BMZ0RFiOCfMXZjtj7nfg8L7MFbbYDzjVu8hswjBjQAKWOL3dGP2oba3X3z5-gtZkFuzSgMyUo4bfLMTBf_s=w454-h851-rw-no

w6ilHkydrgVxDHArRwFbKtrLg2vyl1f6G90tgfydUuP3_t0FZe9b6W1bCJPLs1t2OY3JOx3o8nbODARRztyYbr33d_ilC-VKffX6x0Y=w454-h851-rw-no

CyhxgdFRhJPG5_vuhlcypA0Vd5-DH38YA_UHHgDlcg5pY28YWotUiudc2L3NSBjYZtWFW4RX-rzOcy-jW2z3oO0UqMHvtyhmNZx-GFc=w454-h851-rw-no

NLFFkb6Vjfd4iWAkj0VI36aXMgYyG9U6XT8A-uRyVJmki2VfwtYWif16RDwIlL0-ZctGssd3GoH2zAwypOpeMcCD0QGTXUP6Lhbdkec=w454-h851-rw-no

Last edited:
Reactions: draculam3k

Negan

Pixel Experience

YnAcd79XKrYuyLDqBUwjmn-dPvnRQZ0RiaR3JJc9QhHCbDtBAkSrZieSAsuZFBOuhPYSm-qtbY76YTNI9U-IR0wdrtYvzQ9aZByDwlE=w4252-h3118-rw-no

This is the Pixel Experience. For those who want to enjoy a lighter theme with minimal, subtle changes that want to be able to set it and forget it without having to worry about constant Google app updates and be able to enjoy the Pixel look. This is for you and you're gonna love it! Enjoy the clean and refreshing look and experience the Pixel!!! #WhiteUiMustLive

Now you probably didn't bother to read that crap above so let's just post some screenshots shall we?

AhJSRpJVPeO8A88jNhzduJ2w9kebeZxv9yEHsWxiwtYRVeCGQ-hbQ1bHM4R_MNF0CBy3HTV1AcGmBk4OmaB-bYTY-k2rsdExiSIOCGU=s3000-rw-no
65hYYMBRywHxIPynNI7D30n2wxp6I1P6V0LwOyzgSPxXt9srfVl_idv3bGf7bIVaItNfLf2ffMjLLRQ4TKptOMXEewPbpQ2Qyh2SOCY=s3000-rw-no

WgzeuWC1CBKeDd3h7-bgDyc2q2azUk-PTBu4VEcbGzREuRTFzj7EiD6wo4mjHCd-QYm3fhzk664iZgiSd2KJYmNSiBhszYBxbQvsZ0k=s3000-rw-no

nSpFV_Ve3jRq9mi4IZPCzpvZh5_DsHyRp1RhmG_CbdLkhBGFfzLmYfm4GMmGOUle3sHiFRcbMBdo5xXURK6_ZY_GB_jeU59C3NJtKD8=s3000-rw-no

81a2rejY3LvIVTKVLBhA2fgs4_ysmr5KuVywOQePzppa7X9OkiJWby4C2TpLaokBCGc5HJf8gcAYJ7BbdJzLECsT8xGkqJWKHMQIbAA=s3000-rw-no

7SNk5KS40HTbjzqnp6s6AnV3zorO_Sxr7ZQ07pW7fKZJmv4pggIn50jT1j6mf0axMsc7iZyC0HBcETmTyeVCGxxVur1LUedjM_d3j0U=s3000-rw-no

tsUGAi0934B7OKVestEHlcw8flBf0ftwJByArc7cuwKWZ0ZhqUDbEAlJNROk2d0UGeMt3bpcVc2bw8ZhA4oupAaoHS4ma5f9NfQTnhE=s3000-rw-no

p_jV-tVs_kV-Uz1u3vqQ0BOm5kNLO9adiyNeFpdYvq4ZvOGQOFHgf8cn2hjBwFJ_xt-IAWBhrjrptD0VqaKRF4ZmhNbLFfRPd64_lTQ=s3000-rw-no

Last edited:

Negan

9P9FHyz.png

G Theme 3

t's back!!! This is G Theme 3. Why G Theme you ask? Well I think you can figure that out when you use it what it's all about. This theme is a premium quality theme like no other Home theme+. What you see is what you get and that is quality and attention to details! G Theme 3 is a dark theme with beautiful colors and designs throughout it. The Dark Notifications compliment the ui and battery life! This theme supports adaptive icons and I recommended choosing circle which is unlocked as a feature and can be accessed from going into the settings application and then going into display, home and choose the icon shape. Due to this the music app does have a light overlay at the bottom which is a bug that LG should address!!! For real LG fix that will ya.

Now this is the important part. This theme is only for LG devices running UX 8, Android 9.0 pie. If you are running a different LG UX or android version this will not work and if you upgrade from the above this theme may not work properly. It is presented on an "as is basis". I do my best to try and update to allow for the theme to function on all devices as best I can and as soon as I can. However due to LG's interesting update cycle sometimes one device may update prior to others.

To apply the theme simply go into settings/display and select themes. From there select Twilight, and push apply! then reboot and then reapply the theme again. It's a bit more in depth than other themes but given the complexity of this premium theme it is required for all elements to be themed properly.

If you're using the V40 or any other UX8 device that doesn't have the seamless wallpapers here's a link to one which will change to the one shown in the theme upon applying the theme! For those that do already have seamless wallpapers you will see this new option now available in your list of delectable seamless wallpapers instead of the silly pink one that was previously there.

Please note that refunds will not be given for installations on non LG G8 or LG V40, LG 50 UX 8 (running Pie) Devices. As the title of the theme clearly indicates which device this is for and this app description does specify which OS version is supported..
This theme is also meant to run at the highest resolution, with the lowest stock setting for the actual display size. Larger sizes may cause some elements to look slightly off. If this happens please lower the display sizes of the iconography.

If you run into any issues please send me an email directly instead of leaving a poor rating. Often I am very quick to reply and great to solve any issues. The review system is not meant to be a support channel!

Thank you so much for your support and I hope you enjoy this theme. I've worked extremely hard on this and by far it was the most challenging and time consuming project I've ever made!

u7f11rs.png

4cSonKu.png

382xjgs.png

1rXFVoO.png

HJykN7b.png

Last edited:

Negan

Rain

UTnoZnj.png

This is Rain, an LG Home+ theme for your LG G8, LG V40, LG V50 running Android 9. This theme is a premium quality theme like no other Home theme+. What you see is what you get and that is quality and attention to details! Rain is a dark theme with some bright gradient accents throughout. The Dark Notifications compliment the ui and battery life! The app icons have a slight gradient to them, with some more noticeable than others. This theme does not support adaptive icons as some of the key features of this theme are blocked by enabling the adaptive icons. If you'd prefer adaptive you will need to use a third party launcher like Hyperion or Nova.
No need to run a third party theme system any more, just use the system theme chooser and you can enjoy all the benefits of an advanced theme system.

To apply the theme simply go into settings/display and select themes. From there select Rain, and push apply! then reboot and then reapply the theme again. It's a bit more in depth than other themes but given the complexity of this premium theme it is required for all elements to be themed properly. Also it is not recommended to "Hide the second screen/notch"'. This may cause some system apps to look odd.

This theme is also meant to run at the highest resolution, with the lowest stock setting for the actual display size. Larger sizes may cause some elements to look slightly off. If this happens please lower the display sizes of the iconography. Also do not hide the notch. That may cause some things to look weird! No fix for that if you do!

If you wish to utilize the seamless wallpapers please install these two apps. Then reapply the theme and you will be able to select them

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GLKr4KyrUQKSiZZh4w0reeiA52Acys1v/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GQqrYL9HOf4nafS4XOC9THuzXmCoTQD9/view?usp=drivesdk

Now for the only part that real matters!!!! Screenshot all the thingies!

sPHRlSg.png

uCT0pMK.png

OdxMnK1.png

AbW26g8.png

4k5IXVb.png

yrwJmYj.png

i1TS8LI.png

Enjoy!!!

Last edited:

Swizzle82

Dec 20, 2013
Texas
Bro!! Gonna go try it out in a few.. Love the dark notifications... Can't wait to see you do some more dark themes..

Reactions: Negan

Negan

Bro!! Gonna go try it out in a few.. Love the dark notifications... Can't wait to see you do some more dark themes..

You bet man! Version 1 should be pretty solid. I'll probably find (or you guys will) a fee things I either forgot to fix it didn't know about but I haven't found anything major yet!

I wanted to get this out though so people would stop trying the GUY version and crashing their system UI! Then my next dark project can get going.

nyttliv7

Dec 27, 2010
Dallas Fort Worth
Looove your dark themes with plenty colors :)
Was a sad moment when I couldn't use your v20 themes (paid for) on this phone, but hay, who said life would be easy ;)
Is it possible to implement the choice to put mixed colors also on the notification/quick menu icons, like in settings?
Keep up the good work :)

Last edited:

Negan

Looove your dark themes with plenty colors :)
Was a sad moment when I couldn't use your v20 themes (paid for) on this phone, but hay, who said life would be easy ;)
Is it possible to implement the choice to put mixed colors also on the notification/quick menu icons, like in settings?
Keep up the good work :)

Unfortunately the LG theme system does not have the ability to add something like a users choice of accents. It's an all or nothing thing

Reactions: nyttliv7

Negan

Overall, excellent theme, your themes are still my favorite. Found a couple of things. In the stock messaging app, the accents are gold instead of blue. And the navbar is dark on dark in Gmail and chrome. Over than that, it's awesome.
Regarding the navbar did you reboot after you applied the theme and did you manually change it to dark in settings (that needs to happen). I was definitely having that issue as well but fixed it. Hopefully I didn't mess up and upload the wrong app to Google play. Let me know and if I did I can fix that after work

And if you can please email me pics of the msg app. I don't have it on my phone so idk what I can do about it if anything at all

Last edited:
Regarding the navbar did you reboot after you applied the theme and did you manually change it to dark in settings (that needs to happen). I was definitely having that issue as well but fixed it. Hopefully I didn't mess up and upload the wrong app to Google play. Let me know and if I did I can fix that after work

And if you can please email me pics of the msg app. I don't have it on my phone so idk what I can do about it if anything at all

Yes I rebooted and reset the navbar buttons to dark (I had to change it to something else and back). I have rebooted several times since. It seems to be only some Google apps that are effected. I am sending you screen shots now.

Negan

Yes I rebooted and reset the navbar buttons to dark (I had to change it to something else and back). I have rebooted several times since. It seems to be only some Google apps that are effected. I am sending you screen shots now.
Ok I must have mixed things up. I'll take a look at everything tonight when I get home home. Which variant do you have? Not many have the LG msg app

Ok I must have mixed things up. I'll take a look at everything tonight when I get home home. Which variant do you have? Not many have the LG msg app

No worries, I have the AT&T variant. I am probably 1 of 5 people that use the stock messaging app...I usually use a third party, but I have been using this one so far, it's not bad (I guess...lol).

Negan

No worries, I have the AT&T variant. I am probably 1 of 5 people that use the stock messaging app...I usually use a third party, but I have been using this one so far, it's not bad (I guess...lol).
Wow I'm actually surprised they included it. I thought only European ones included it. Nonetheless I'll see what I can do

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    x-CosCS3FookEA6JqDCJY_rL3MGvW8Xb4nCoiV9zvxQ2vpaDic7YoIav_RnHxRMGxSuLz1n2151jmvXDUZVwU19d5Nn745wNe1aLEw=w1024-h500-rw-no

Hey everyone, welcome to my thread. I'm hoping to see some familiar faces around here so please pop in and give a quick hello! For those who aren't familiar with me, I've been designing themes for LG for a few years now and have supported devices from the V10, V20, G4, G5, G6, G7, V30 and now I welcome the V40! So the purpose of this thread is to provide support, feedback and have an open channel to communicate with everyone regarding updates, ideas, and give support to those who need it. The only rules are to be kind and do not start or engage in negative discussions. For the most part that seldom happens because that's just not how I do things around here so we shouldn't have to worry about any of that stuff. If someone does come in and rips on one of you or me just report the user and one of our moderators will send them on their way. I encourage people to post their screenshot setups or other things that come from using any of my themes. For example you may have set a custom dpi or something and found it looks really clean. Definitely share that with people here and mention what you set it to be so others can give it a whirl. Now the important part when using any of my themes is to actually read the app description when you're looking at it on Google Play. I often post important information there that you may find useful in order to get the best experience. Also I am very active on Google plus too so be sure to follow my LG themes collection there as I post things there too. Anyway let's get started. This thread will hopefully grow over time, as will this page. I'm taking all the posts on it in the event that I need to post more information about various themes. That's just how I do things. So let's begin. Introducing.....

Pixel Experience Dark

Pixel Experience is a dark theme based on the dark mode of Android Pie. It includes such elements like dark notifications and a floating card style quick settings panel. Please note that some third party apps may not play well with the dark notifications and cause some readability issues depending on your surroundings. While with Android Oreo we cannot correct this on all apps, an installable add-on patch will be made available to give you light notifications while retaining the dark user interface.

Pixel Experience Dark is designed to be a dark but not black theme. You will notice the smooth transition on how it blends into google apps that have dark mode. This was intentionally done and I think it jives quite well with it. You can expect updates to come as required when time permits. Some third party apps will be added over time but any modifications to them will be light adjustments. Unlike Substratum if a third party app updates, you cannot simply disable that particular overlay if the update breaks functionality of the app. You would have to disable the entire theme which is not something that I'm willing to do as it would have strong implications.

This theme includes dynamic, adaptive icons. So you can go into settings, display, home and choose your icons shapes. Notice that you now have an option for circular icons!!!! LG previously does not have this option included but I have added it to the theme so you'll probably want to change your icons to round.

Another favorite thing of mine is to unlock the themes app icon shortcut. You'll notice this present in my screenshots. To enable this you'll need to use something like quick shortcut maker or nova and make an activity shortcut under wallpaper&themes and then set it as a shortcut and you'll have quick access to the themes app.

LG in UX 7/7+ has an interesting functionality where if adaptive/dynamic icons are applied that the LG music app will retain a light navbar and playing now background. It makes no sense why they coded it that way but you'll notice that even on stock theme you cannot alter the navbar background color in that app. You can however use the app navbar apps if it bothers you or you can install the add-on patch will will fix that, but it will also kill the adaptive and dynamic icons and you'll be stuck with all icons having the rounded square look like the stock theme has. This patch will be available soon. If you're using a third party launcher you will definitely want to use this patch.

N3Hw0irfzJnnu2HfwXwiEGCCeKyXs0gsEe3tLa2fV7KefupshSrGRM68WLIen-xfFe4OWviMnUHgDZwRyetUWD6FT1h7EBo4PV7Vyw=s3000-rw-no

wy98QtVZvGz_ADltkz8f6gfRwSsBjJL44951UJw4Sf6kQgypf7UAIc-gN9xbFDXFqYwvryn_Ex0jFYpvEnVHJrsIoOjDwZpsy_KozA=s3000-rw-no

Cja4ps6p3_nyo8-XSetV9Gglw_csaXwMFnWVjXUFTP8Sf1dudcoFwJTk4U-SbKrfbofOWEuEItN_ojjfh8iymXwa1ESkPdmBHcrmoQ=s3000-rw-no

YyFEuyVe_WlIhf6EVPp_74AWpTVNHPVJLnTEl0F8lsFJVTSJF16aYREwc-d6eQ1dEmWkIjeF423sTy7dZcQOX_jjEngWTOl69hlf1Q=s3000-rw-no

otKOPQ0tZ4n2sUOJ0caDdFwl04taM19x1WlvLLfWIdXPlq7m2dTG0lYqjs12kJmL3TbxsVI80oZ6hGO9XMf3kGUW8LxXfliVz4oCJg=s3000-rw-no

Light Notification Patches.
    So some users may experience issues with some third party apps having black text (which said apps hard coded) on the dark background. This is not something I can fix so if this is something that bother's you then you can install the following patches for light notifications. The entirety of the theme will remain dark except for the notifications. There are 5 apks needed in order to do this. Please follow these steps exactly how I've listed them in order for this to work properly.

1. Download all 5 patches from this link Here!!!!
    2. Next change to stock theme.
    3. Now install all 5 patches.
    4. Then after you've installed them, apply Pixel Experience Dark (Please note on the rare occasion your SystemUI may FC. Don't panic. Just wait a few seconds and it should be ok)
    5. Next reboot and you should be all set.
    If you decided you want to uninstall the light patches and go back to dark you will have to uninstall the entire theme, then reinstall it from Playstore and re-apply it.

Hey guys so I have been doing some testing with the pie update (I don't have it yet) via testers and have found some things.
    First pixel Experience light and twilight both shared the same app as the G7 version. The g7 version was out first but after the V40 a few weeks I realized I could just add a few things to make the V40 and G7 share the same theme. I wish I hadn't done that and opted for separate themes for each device. For pixel Experience dark I did do a separate theme. The issue is that the g7 pie update they kept the LG ui on version 7 whereas with the V40 they moved to ui 8 which is why you notice your stock pie ui now looks different and is actually identical to the G8.

This means that on pie that the V40 and G7 can no longer share the same theme. Therefore because the G7 was out 6 or 8 months first as was my themes for it I have to now separate pixel Experience light and twilight to only support either the G7 or the V40. I have to choose the G7 as it was the first release and there are far more users.

So the only solution is to offer promo codes to those that had previously purchased either twilight or pixel Experience light so you don't have to repurchase them. There's no other way that's fair and given the V40 user base is significantly lower than the G7 this makes my job easier to deal with

Basically you can use the G8 version of any if my themes if you're on pie now. So if you had previously purchased either of the two themes prior to this week what you need to do is send me an email with your order number of the V40 theme purchase and I will send a promo code to you for the G8 version which now will support the V40. I'll be updating the Older versions shortly and renaming them to only include the G7 and leave a note in the app description to contact me for a promo code.

Thanks for your understanding. It does suck and it is very frustrating that LG got lazy with their pie update for the g7 but it is what it is and there's no longer a way to make the themes function on pie for both devices
    I figured I'd post a few pics of what im working on. Not finalized. Im thinking of doing two different versions. One with bright colorful icons and this one with pastel colors. Anyway here's what I've got so far
    Ok folks, I've pushed out the update. Navbar icons in some google apps like chrome and gmail should be fine now. I've also adjusted the colors to the lg msg app and added the sprint signal bar icons to match Android Pie.

Let me know if all is well with the update guys! Oh and feel free to show me your homescreen setups too! I like seeing those!