Mc donald's app with root

Search This thread

gcoutinho023

Aug 4, 2016
Hello everyone,
I cant find a way to get the mcdonals app to work with root, i've tried everything since the denial list, hideprops module and a xposed module so i was wondering if someone have a way to bypass the root verification.
Thanks in advance

KriSSu09

May 11, 2018
I think that the problem that i had was related with the rom, later i changed the rom and then i just needed to use the shamiko module to hide the root
I'm using Noble ROM on a galaxy note 9 and I can't get it working. Google Wallet and Revolut are working without issue, but I can't get McDonald's to work

gcoutinho023

Aug 4, 2016
I'm using Noble ROM on a galaxy note 9 and I can't get it working. Google Wallet and Revolut are working without issue, but I can't get McDonald's to work
Sorry, cant help you because im using a redmi note 7 wich is a totally diferent phone.

The only thing i know is that it was something related to the rom not being able to hide that it was a costum rom and it was impossible to fix because it had to do with the development of the rom

KriSSu09

May 11, 2018
What's your problem with the McDonald's app ? Showing error ?
Sorry, cant help you because im using a redmi note 7 wich is a totally diferent phone.

The only thing i know is that it was something related to the rom not being able to hide that it was a costum rom and it was impossible to fix because it had to do with the development of the rom
it seems I was just stupid and didn't realise the error wasn't because of the root, it's working just fine

though I can't get a banking app to work (NeoBT) while others do work (such as Revolut). any ideas on that?

gcoutinho023

Aug 4, 2016
it seems I was just stupid and didn't realise the error wasn't because of the root, it's working just fine

though I can't get a banking app to work (NeoBT) while others do work (such as Revolut). any ideas on that?
If you have tried with shamiko and magisk hide i dont know of any more ways to hide the root