• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

mcdonald's app on huawei p40 pro

Search This thread

wa.zoo

Apr 1, 2021
Hello.

I have successfully installed google playstore ect.with googlefier on my huawei p40 pro but mcdonald's app is not working. I get the message: "your device did not pass our security check".

Does anyone have a solution? Thanks a lot :)

benben010103

Sep 9, 2020
Anyone know what method is used to install the below playstore? There is a small briefcase at the bottom right corner of the playstore and apps installed from this playstore has that logo as well. Why I'm asking this is the mcdonald app is working on this playstore so will like to find out more. I used the Googlefier method, the mcdonald app doesn't work.

IMG-20210510-WA0001.jpg

Shymmy

Feb 22, 2014
Bucharest
Huawei P9
Huawei P10 Lite
He probably uses a virtual play store (like Gspace) and a shortcut maker.
I couldn't find the exact app that match that blue icon.
But something like that comes to me when I use Gspace and Shortcut maker.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210510_211119_com.huawei.android.launcher.jpg
    Screenshot_20210510_211119_com.huawei.android.launcher.jpg
    809.9 KB · Views: 44

benben010103

Sep 9, 2020
In my case which I have used the Googlefier method to load playstore, can I still use gspace to load another playstore to get the mcdonald app working?

Or maybe it will not work for me as mcdonald already blocks the Googlefier method.

popoyaya

Oct 23, 2010
London
I installed the McDonalds app without a problem, even without Google Services. Copy the latest version of the app from another phone, it's called Base.apk, inside the McDonalds application folder (phone clone didn't work). Install on P40 Pro, sign in with email, confirm account with email. Done.

wa.zoo

Apr 1, 2021
I installed the McDonalds app without a problem, even without Google Services. Copy the latest version of the app from another phone, it's called Base.apk, inside the McDonalds application folder (phone clone didn't work). Install on P40 Pro, sign in with email, confirm account with email. Done.
Hi. Can you write a more detailed step by step instruction here. I tried but I can't find the app folder. I would be very grateful to you. Thanks :)

Apr 2, 2021
Not working your mcdonalds app its not the world version...
If someone finds a way plz tell me.

Ptitbarba

Feb 6, 2011
MC Donald app is working like a charm for me with googlefier. As every app I throw at it...
Check this :

Ptitbarba

Feb 6, 2011
Bro, i installed googlifier with that thread and everything wirks except gpay ofc and McDonald's global app... Which McDonald's app u use? This one? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mcdonalds.mobileapp
This app can't work unless you activate the push notifications on your mobile...
Check the link I gave you and read how to activate them.

You also could use IceBox I believe but you won't be able to use PlayStore anymore. Only Aurora will be working.

You may want to use this solution also :
The downside will be that you won't be able to update the GMS automaticaly after you install this framework.