Mclaren OP6T Port Fastboot Rom OOS 9.09_V1

Search This thread
G

GuestK00177

Hey guys here is a FULL, 100% port of the Mclaren OnePlus 6T oxygen OS rom. I have discovered that the various different fingerprint animations must be hardware related. I have poured over the first dump i received for 3 days and as far as I can tell there is nothing in the dump related to fingerprint animations. I personally sought this out for myself first. Thanks to @MishaalRahman for help in procuring the initial dump and special thanks to @mac208x for running the script and doing the full dump. This is every single thing from the mclaren and it flashes perfectly fine to our regular op6t( international and tmobile-thats what mine is). I took the entire firmware and using parts of @Darknightmare 's script and @mauronofrio 's fastboot rom flasher tool, put this together. I am not going to recommend a dirty flash but if someone would to be a guinea pig and try it, by all means go for it. I recommend a full wipe. This will prompt you just like any other fastboot install to wipe.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

Make sure u have fastboot installed and working

Download the rom (v3)

V3:consists of only images and the install script. Extract in the folder/directory where u have fastboot installed/unzipped. Then double click the script.bat i provided.

V3:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603881135

Mac instructions here:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/on...port-fastboot-rom-oos-9-t3880768/post78496566

Thanks @Darknightmare
Thanks @ all of you

DO NOT try to flash in twrp, this is an archived file, meaning just a regular old zipped up folder.

NEXT, you unzip it to a working directory where u have fastboot installed

Reboot phone to fastboot(copy anything beforehand to external source)

Double-click flash-all-partitions-fastboot

Let it run and it will flash every img to both partitions

Don't interrupt the process, let it finish, then it will say, "press any key to continue. " then from your device press the power button to start the reboot process.

First boot is fairly quick and takes only a few short minutes, you will be greeted by the Mclaren boot logo, and after setup, you are now on oxygen OS 9.09. Go ahead and root and install twrp if you so desire.

Hope everyone enjoys, and thanks to everyone who helped. & Hit the thanks button, that lets us know our work is appreciated.

***Updated 12-23***
Starting with v3, this will flash on your phone with McLaren assets.everything is there, but not working is McLaren fingerprint animation(WIP), theme(do it yourself, adding hexidecimal code later, its in xda), and live wallpapers (theyre present, not active) also working on. There is a specific hardware check that the assets for McLaren in op1 are calling, and some of us are trying to figure out how to add mcl001 as product id. Then the rest is easy. So, hopefully with v4 we will have it fixed. Other than that, everything is a full port. Which those features are intact, just not active due to hardware check.

**Update***
With every new version of oxygen os, users can maintain McLaren features by installing whatever the latest update is, installing via local upgrade, and then reboot to bootloader and flash the op1.img. reboot. Now u are updated with McLaren features still intact. U won't have to renable the fingerprint commands either.

No known bugs, and screenshots later..

If u wanna buy me an delicious winter edition plum twist redbull...paypal.me/fullofhell <÷÷ yup it is connected to me.

XDA:DevDB Information
Mclaren OP6T Port Fastboot Rom OOS 9.09_V1, ROM for the OnePlus 6T

Contributors
jacksummers, aer0zer0, mac208x, Dark Nightmare
Source Code: there isnt one yet, sorry

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: unlocked bootloader
Based On: oxygen OS 9.09

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2018-12-19

Created 2018-12-19
Last Updated 2018-12-19

Last edited:

moodloid

Aug 27, 2012
Tbilisi
Thats Great!
Gonna test this on weekend.
any knowledge on performance of the McLaren ROM?
Not sure why would it be more optimized. If there are some fixes or performance improvements, won't OP push those in regular updates?
Or it is just the aesthetics that McLaren ROM provides?

G

GuestK00177

Thats Great!
Gonna test this on weekend.
any knowledge on performance of the McLaren ROM?
Not sure why would it be more optimized. If there are some fixes or performance improvements, won't OP push those in regular updates?
Or it is just the aesthetics that McLaren ROM provides?

I am pretty sure this is just a stable update we have yet to receive for the standard 6t. It does seem snappier at times but it is still too soon to tell. Maybe it will be a couple updates ahead.. time will tell, thanks for downloading ?

Last edited:
G

GuestK00177

Can anyone on this port pm me the OPSystemUI.apk under /system/priv-apps and send me the settings.apk aswell? Thanks.
Kind regards,
Richy.

Sure i can later..if you are trying to mod the aod, so we have an aosp always on I have a really good framework-res.apk that just needs modified a little bit to fit with our notch..

esen19035

Aug 5, 2014
Hey guys here is a FULL, 100% port of the Mclaren OnePlus 6T oxygen OS rom. I have discovered that the various different fingerprint animations must be hardware related. I have poured over the first dump i received for 3 days and as far as I can tell there is nothing in the dump related to fingerprint animations. I personally sought this out for myself first. Thanks to @MishaalRahman for help in procuring the initial dump and special thanks to @mac208x for running the script and doing the full dump. This is every single thing from the mclaren and it flashes perfectly fine to our regular op6t( international and tmobile-thats what mine is). I took the entire firmware and using parts of @Darknightmare 's script and @mauronofrio 's fastboot rom flasher tool, put this together. I am not going to recommend a dirty flash but if someone would to be a guinea pig and try it, by all means go for it. I recommend a full wipe. This will prompt you just like any other fastboot install to wipe.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

Make sure u have fastboot installed and working

Download the rom here:[url]https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603878253[/URL]

DO NOT try to flash in twrp, this is an archived file, meaning just a regular old zipped up folder.

NEXT, you unzip it to a working directory where u have fastboot installed

Reboot phone to fastboot(copy anything beforehand to external source)

Double-click flash-all-partitions-fastboot

Let it run and it will flash every img to both partitions

Don't interrupt the process, let it finish, then it will say, "press any key to continue. " then from your device press the power button to start the reboot process.

First boot is fairly quick and takes only a few short minutes, you will be greeted by the Mclaren boot logo, and after setup, you are now on oxygen OS 9.09. Go ahead and root and install twrp if you so desire.

Hope everyone enjoys, and thanks to everyone who helped. & Hit the thanks button, that lets us know our work is appreciated.

No known bugs, and screenshots later..

XDA:DevDB Information
Mclaren OP6T Port Fastboot Rom OOS 9.09_V1, ROM for the OnePlus 6T

Contributors
jacksummers, aer0zer0, mac208x, Dark Nightmare
Source Code: there isnt one yet, sorry

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: unlocked bootloader
Based On: oxygen OS 9.09

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2018-12-19

Created 2018-12-19
Last Updated 2018-12-19

I have Oneplus 6T from china
when phone comes I Upgraded from oneplu.net OnePlus6TOxygen_34_OTA_013_all_1811270327_41d5752101db41c2.zip
this file..
after Installation I pressed reboot button.
And phone is dead :(

now just qualcomm 9008 mode :S
how can i solve this problem.

G

GuestK00177

I have Oneplus 6T from china
when phone comes I Upgraded from oneplu.net OnePlus6TOxygen_34_OTA_013_all_1811270327_41d5752101db41c2.zip
this file..
after Installation I pressed reboot button.
And phone is dead :(

now just qualcomm 9008 mode :S
how can i solve this problem.

I have no idea, did u wipe? Use msm, if it is Chinese clone, i have no idea if it will work or not. Works on normal standard issue op6t, and t mobile converts.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Do i get 10GB of ram when I install this rom?

... ([emoji13])
    Great work, another great port.. I am loving my choice with getting this device more and more each day... And to think I used to be a hater of OnePlus...
    You keep saying it works for some and not for others but I just read this entire thread and not one person (other than the actual mclaren user) has indicated that this works. I flashed it myself and like everyone else ended up with 9.0.9 but no mclaren assets. Just saying.

It happens. No rhyme or reason. Sorry. Some phones work, some dont.

Does everyone have and use the latest fastboot? Full tools package or minimum? Trying to look at every variable
    I think it's only a modified stock rom from 6t

It is a full dump off my personal McLaren 6T that I have and not a modified one. If it was modified it would say 9.0.7 and not 9.0.9 like it does on the McLaren.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone