[MCU] Universal MCU-List

Search This thread

typos1

• Apr 3, 2007
    UK
    I downloaded KLD 2.78 MCU and it bricked my unit within 2 seconds ! The MCU appears totally dead, no beeps, nothing, the SoM works when put in my other unit, though it first booted to recovery but was fine after, meaning whatever happened affected android a little. Now the unit is totally dead, no power, wont start, no beeps, fuse is ok.

Anyone downloaded KLD 2.78 and had a problem ?

essa007bh

Jun 7, 2016
    Mtcb-yz v2.80

Does any body have the file for MCU YZ ( MTCB-YZ V2.80)..
    I have a Road Master AN-1001-GMC and i have update it to Malaysk latest software dated 22 May 2016.
    I have an issue with the device start screen and recovery screen they both show as black screen, The touch screen work and i can start apps and play and pause songs but the screen is blacked out.
    The issue started after the rear camera start upon reversing.
    I suspect that the issue is from the MCU but i cant find it anywhere online.
    So if any one have it or the updated version of it please share.
    The head unit is RK3066 800X480
    Thanks in advance..

Pinu'u

Apr 22, 2016
    Hi, i installed latest Malaysk Rom on my device. Everything works fine, just my buttons do not light up anymore. When i go to the settings menu and do a color change, they light up for a few seconds, and thats it. Also running latest mcu with the timer if car is off. Any ideas.
    Since i have a MTCB device, i may try and give 5.1.1 a go, but Kitkat edition is real nice.

typos1

• Apr 3, 2007
    UK
    Hi, i installed latest Malaysk Rom on my device. Everything works fine, just my buttons do not light up anymore. When i go to the settings menu and do a color change, they light up for a few seconds, and thats it. Also running latest mcu with the timer if car is off. Any ideas.
    Since i have a MTCB device, i may try and give 5.1.1 a go, but Kitkat edition is real nice.

have you wired in the illumination wire ?

Reactions: Pinu'u

Pinu'u

Apr 22, 2016
    Sorry, dont get you. How to wire ? It was working fine, before i updated. And i checked the square under the settings you get with 126.

typos1

• Apr 3, 2007
    UK
    I wanted to update my KGL to 2.83 from 2.80 but don't understand what they mean by " Then go in factory setting and set it's type".

Sent from my A0001 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Nor do I, I also dont understand who "they" are.

Still both are irrelevant - to update the MCU put it on the GPS SD card, start the unit and wait for it to auto detect it (KK) or go to settings/about machine/software update (L), or go into recovery and install from SD card or USB (KK and L).

Icemint

Jun 12, 2012
    I have Eonon GA5150F, Android 4.4.4 Quadcore. Mcu is MTCB-ZD-V2.81, which I can't find any info. What firmware and MCU should I use? Car is model year 2000, BMW 328i touring.
    I did factory-reset and now the unit is looking and lots of options missing, for example steering wheel keys.
    Eonon sent me two different firmwares but they didn't help. Now they say I should send the unit back. My opinion is that there should be a firmware which were installed in the factory, which should bring back steering wheel functions etc. Hope someone could help.

typos1

• Apr 3, 2007
    UK
    I have Eonon GA5150F, Android 4.4.4 Quadcore. Mcu is MTCB-ZD-V2.81, which I can't find any info. What firmware and MCU should I use? Car is model year 2000, BMW 328i touring.
    I did factory-reset and now the unit is looking and lots of options missing, for example steering wheel keys.
    Eonon sent me two different firmwares but they didn't help. Now they say I should send the unit back. My opinion is that there should be a firmware which were installed in the factory, which should bring back steering wheel functions etc. Hope someone could help.

Read the wiki - you dont have an Eonon, they simply stick their badge on MTCB head units from various manufacturers, you have a "ZD" MTCB unit (unlike some other MTCB manufactures the full name of the company is not known).

You can only use ZD MCUs, you can use ANY MTCB headunit firmware as long as it matches your processor type and screen res.

Have you gone into factory settings ?

What firmware did they send you ?

lexje

Nov 9, 2006
    Vleuten
    Can someone help me? Cannot see what mcu i have see pic uploadfromtaptalk1467046750330.jpg

Thnx

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

numind

Aug 21, 2013
    What should I do if i have this version?

MTCD_KGL_V1.40_1
    should I update to kgl 2.83? which are the differences?

It's running android 5.1.1 and I would like to improve ROM.

Dbrdmkr

Jan 18, 2012
    Hi guys

I wonder if Darkleo mcu are better regardless the version than regular mcu.
    I have JY 2.73. Is it better than darkleo 2.59?

Thank you for your advise

Edit:
    I read the whole thread and i saw nobody has an answer to my question so i would like to reformulate it.

To darkleo mcu user. Have you seen a real improvement of the sound over regular mcu. is it stable as regular mcu.
    do you think that a viper4android user need the change that brought darkleo in these mcu.

thank you for your feedback

Last edited:

typos1

• Apr 3, 2007
    UK
    Can someone help me? Cannot see what mcu i have see pic

Thnx

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

It claerly state what MCU you have in your picture - you DO NOT have an MTCB head unit, this thread cannot help you, try the general android head unit section.

What should I do if i have this version?

MTCD_KGL_V1.40_1
    should I update to kgl 2.83? which are the differences?

It's running android 5.1.1 and I would like to improve ROM.

Try later KGL MCUs and see.

Hi guys

I wonder if Darkleo mcu are better regardless the version than regular mcu.
    I have JY 2.73. Is it better than darkleo 2.59?

Thank you for your advise

Edit:
    I read the whole thread and i saw nobody has an answer to my question so i would like to reformulate it.

To darkleo mcu user. Have you seen a real improvement of the sound over regular mcu. is it stable as regular mcu.
    do you think that a viper4android user need the change that brought darkleo in these mcu.

thank you for your feedback

The sound is slightly better, try it and see if you agree.

Top Liked Posts