MDA PRO English Extended Rom for NL uploaded

Search This thread

atekant

Aug 10, 2004
YVR / NYC
This file is only 1.5 MB?
I suppose it is not the full ROM image. What does it contain?

I am trying to revive a dead JasJar and wondering if this is the correct thing to load.

gm

Nov 24, 2003
@ Wiz,

would you know the actual application name of these cabs? I'm just wondering what are the included apps that are not in JasJar

** dont want to run each cab to see what's worth it or not :D

thanks!

hoogerhuis

Nov 20, 2003
Could you please indicate which one installs the T-Mobile coloured dialer skin?

Another thing: there is no difference in available memory (both program and storage) after a hard reset with installing T-Mobile extended ROM or wihout installing extended ROM. This could be the case due to the fact that the installed software has approximately the same size as the CAB-files. As I have no access to the Extende ROM (nor Windows folder via ActiveSync) I am afraid that I am missing valuable memory after installing from the file of Wiz and that somewhere the CAB files still exist on my device. Does someone know where I can find (and delete) the Extended ROM and which CAB-files I should install and what the meaning is of each CAB-file?

Many thanks in advance

Wiz

Nov 13, 2003
Amsterdam
www.t-systems.com
The Extended rom currently cannot be "unhidden" or "made writable". We need the experts from XDA Developers for this .... The only thing you can currently do is copy them to a storage card and install them manually.

Incidentally I was wrong about the file that does the T-Mobile dialer skin etc. The file that should not be installed manually is:

Enable_VT_RTPlugin_0727_2_signed.CAB,
(I justed tested and confirmed that myself

mrabie

Sep 27, 2003
Hi wiz

cant access the link for the extended rom you have. can you please check and tell me how can i get that file?

thanks keep up the gr8 work :D

kopljas

Oct 17, 2005
Novi Sad, Serbia
MDA T-mobile

Please,

can anyone help me.. I received MDA T-mobile from Austria and it`s on German. How can I change it to English? If I have to install new Windows Mobile 2003se where can I find English version?

thanks

Churchill

Mar 22, 2005
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Wiz said:
The Extended rom currently cannot be "unhidden" or "made writable". We need the experts from XDA Developers for this .... The only thing you can currently do is copy them to a storage card and install them manually.

Incidentally I was wrong about the file that does the T-Mobile dialer skin etc. The file that should not be installed manually is:

Enable_VT_RTPlugin_0727_2_signed.CAB,
(I justed tested and confirmed that myself

Wiz!

Would it mean that If I take the corrsponding cab: Enable_VT_RTPlugin_0727_2_signed.CAB from the O2 XDAExec extended rom I would Get the Dialer scin form the O2 XDA EXEC ?

PLus can someone PLease upload the extended ROM from JASJAR.
Oh and something else which cab file is responcible for the MSN ?

Churchill

Mar 22, 2005
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
well I beleive it is the t9dutch.ldb I can get it off my MDA PRo it is still with the crappy t-mobile ROM, if that helps let me know and give me your e-mail adress. But again I saw this file in the windows directory, so maybe I am wrong and you need the install for it

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone