• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

MDM error, tablet T713 stuck on bootloop.

Search This thread

kurtspirit

Jan 28, 2014
Hello everyone,

I have my tablet SM-T713 which finds itself completely blocked following a dumpling on my part:
I had activated a software which prevented the installation of software etc on the tab and wanting to simply reset, I had the ingenious idea of ​​making a Wipe data and attempted an installation of a full firmware via Odin above .
Fatal error ! Unable to write on it (MDM) and I find myself in bootloop without the possibility of writing on it or anything.
I tried the TWRP flash without success, I cannot try in ADB or SD : refused.

Is there a tiny hope or can I use it freezbie?
Thank you really much by advance.
Jonathan

Last edited:

kurtspirit

Jan 28, 2014
Hey,
i have a question: can i use a full nand erase on Odin ? Maybe it's the good solution to repair my tablet?
Thank you !

Last edited:
Reactions: kurtspirit

kurtspirit

Jan 28, 2014
Just read something about EDL I didn't know anything about before.
Perhaps this helps.
https://www.the***********.com/qualcomm-edl-mode-guide/
This adress seems censored so you have to replace the star by (custom) followed directly by (droid).

Hello,
really interesting ! I think that could be the way to recover my device but it still one big problem : find the QPST firmware :/
I check it on the web and i don't find it for T713 Samsung.
Maybe someone here know if it's possible to find it or have a way to "build" it ?

All help will be really aprreciated !
Best regards

Hello,
really interesting ! I think that could be the way to recover my device but it still one big problem : find the QPST firmware :/
Maybe someone here know if it's possible to find it or have a way to "build" it ?
Best regards
Well I don't know how to build it (yet?) but as I'm interested to know as well, I've asked for how-to on that specific page.
Downloaded a stock T713 ROM and unpacked it.
It contains .mbn files but no .edf I can't identify all what the .mbn are for, if these would be sufficient or more/others are needed.
And of course don't know if the found ones could usefully be flashed with the QPST.
Hope the guy from that page will give positive answers.

kurtspirit

Jan 28, 2014
Perhaps this helps.
This adress seems censored so you have to replace the star by (custom) followed directly by (droid).

Well I don't know how to build it (yet?) but as I'm interested to know as well, I've asked for how-to on that specific page.
It contains .mbn files but no .edf I can't identify all what the .mbn are for, if these would be sufficient or more/others are needed.
And of course don't know if the found ones could usefully be flashed with the QPST.

Ok thank you. I hope too. I'm stuck with this tablet . I have a riff box , i try to contact support and i have a good return but i need to find the jtag points on motherboard...
Thank you again for your help.

Have a good day.
Jonathan

Ok thank you. I hope too. I'm stuck with this tablet . I have a riff box , i try to contact support and i have a good return but i need to find the jtag points on motherboard...
Have a good day.
Jonathan
The guy wrote an answer but not helpful at all:

<Hi. In case of Samsung devices, the only thing that will work is the Odin program. It’s hard to see a Samsung device getting hard bricked, just because Samsung has all those critical partitions blocked from being flashed. If you ever come across a soft-brick, you can just use Frija to download the latest Odin-flashable firmware and push it through Odin.>

So sorry.

kurtspirit

Jan 28, 2014

<Hi. In case of Samsung devices, the only thing that will work is the Odin program. It’s hard to see a Samsung device getting hard bricked, just because Samsung has all those critical partitions blocked from being flashed. If you ever come across a soft-brick, you can just use Frija to download the latest Odin-flashable firmware and push it through Odin.>

So sorry.

Hello,

bad news :( Anyway, thank you for your help , i really appreciate that you tried to find a solution for me.
I'll try to find a way to resolve this problem.

Thank you again and have a really good day :)
Jonathan

Reactions: bmwdroid

Ri9000

Jun 24, 2013
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Hello everyone,
I have my tablet SM-T713 which finds itself completely blocked following a dumpling
Is there a tiny hope or can I use it freezbie?
Thank you really much by advance.
Jonathan
lots of good info on "edl mode" and howto use it. If someone could give you a "dump"
you could write to your device. .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey,
    i have a question: can i use a full nand erase on Odin ? Maybe it's the good solution to repair my tablet?
    Thank you !
    Perhaps this helps.
    Hello,
    Best regards
    Have a good day.
    Jonathan

So sorry.

So sorry.

Hello,

bad news :( Anyway, thank you for your help , i really appreciate that you tried to find a solution for me.
    I'll try to find a way to resolve this problem.

Thank you again and have a really good day :)
    Jonathan
    @kurtspirit hope that you'll manage to revive it.
    Keep us updated.
    Good luck.