General Medeke/Navifly 7862

Search This thread

surfer63

May 4, 2010
Zwolle
hvdwolf.github.io
Mój Helix P Six DSP (6-kanałowy wzmacniacz) akceptuje sygnał optyczny (toslink 96kHz/32bit) i USB 192kHz/32bit. Zdecydowałem się na 7862 ze względu na to, że urządzenia niektórych producentów emitują sygnał Audio przez USB. Zmiany w ustawieniach programisty nic nie robią, inne aplikacje są w porządku.View attachment 5646039

English please. Maybe you have your browser on auto translate, but we really need real English here

Wagemuth

May 1, 2022
@Wagemuth I believe you said that the ILL wire was energized with 12V. Did you actually measure the voltage?

The LEDs illuminate when there is 12V on the ILL. This is usually attached to a wire from your car that receives 12V when the headlights turn on. If you connect it to an always on 12V, then the LEDs should always be on.

You should confirm that there is actually 12V going to the ILL with a multi-meter. You should also compare the actual wiring in your harness with schematics for your car and the schematics for the head unit. You can post those and we can help you too.

I found it easier to test out the different settings and wiring with the unit out of the car. That way you can make sure any issues are with the head unit/wiring and not the car.

Be careful. As always, this is only info and advice. Anything you do is your own responsibility.

Wagemuth

May 1, 2022
I was able to solve the problem. I got a hind to check the ribbon cable connection because mic and RST button also not working. the ribbon cable connecting from motherboard to the light-board was connected incorrectly on the motherboard side, I turned 180 degree and everything is fine now...

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    506.2 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: mastrv

jojodemarly

Mar 5, 2022
Some complaining from my side:
My WiFi reception on my Mekede 500 is really terrible. It was bad in my previous Joying SC953i, but that was explainable as on all the sc9853i (and previous PX5s) the 2.4GHz Wifi was using the same frequencies as the bluetooth, thereby disturbing each other.
Now on my Mekede M500 uis7862, I can't even connect to my house wifi even if my car is parked (literally) 3 meters from my access point giving both 2.4 GHz and 5GHz. It simply can't connect as the signal is not strong enough whereas our phones (my wifes, my personal and work phone) have at that distance full signal strength.

If I use the hotspot from my phone it is OK from the frontrow seats of my car. If I put my phone on the back seats of my car, the signal received is also very bad.

And it seems to get worse over the months.

Anyone else?
Hello, I have exactly the same problem with a Mekede M600S. No help on this from the seller.

Gscipione

Jun 30, 2022
Serbia
Hello everyone,
I buy an Navifly m700s for my ford focus 2014. The radio is 8g 128 rom with uis 7862.
I have the problem that i can't find in the menu setting how put the radio in autosleep. Some one that have this radio can help me? Thanks for the help

Sep 28, 2013
SÃO PAULO

Gscipione

Jun 30, 2022
Serbia
so friend this is just an example my radio and the same as your Mekede M700s, as soon as I get home I record a video for you.
From what the Chinese guy tell me they cancel the autosleep in options. So you can 't set a time for the autosleep but how in the video that you post here there is that option on or off autosleep .
I am worried that the machine will kill the battery of my car.

Last edited:

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
if you leave the sleep option off your radio will turn off completely!!
There's no need. If your unit is depleting the car battery, there is a problem with your unit or it is not wired correctly.

This has been discussed and shown so many times now. A properly wired unit draws so little power that a unit in sleep would take months to deplete a car battery.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Excuse me for the little OT. By connecting a smartphone to the Navifly/Mekede with Bluetooth and sharing the address book with it, does it remain in memory with the device? That is, let me explain better, if another smartphone is connected will it have access to the address book of the first smartphone?
    Hello there. I've already test it. Me and my girlfriend usually travel together so I have to choose between her phone and mine (FYT unit only connects to 1 phone at a time). So she's connected and all her contacts appear (and I store it) and as soon as I connect my phone the list is swapped and I cannot see her list anymore.
    It's a good thing. And other fact is that the unit first pairing is always to the last paired phone during switch off (assuming that that phone bluetooth is enabled).
    Sorry @surfer63 , does that mean one has to save on hotspot connections? That is, I have to be careful how many times I connect my P30 to the M700S to be able to surf the web with the Navifly?

I give my internet to Navifly from my P30. If I use the 2.4GHz band I can do it but at 5GHz absolutely not. How come
    No, normally not. Mostly DHCP leases expire after 24 hours or 48 hours or so without connection. My G41 has a maximum of 10 lease addresses to hand out, and I can only select less addresses. That means that if I connect twice a day my unit to my phone hotspot, I cycle in 5 days through my options. But as the lease time is normally 24 hours, or 36 or 48, that doesn't matter. As within that day the oldest leases have expired anyway before your "pool" is empty.
    That's why I asked @Tweak-NL whether he had tested and experimented a lot in one day.
    I can’t change the default launcher. I installed vivid launcher, it asks me which application to open with when clicking the home button, I choose vivid and say “always” but it always asks me again and always goes back to the default launcher… what am I doing wrong?
    Download the "Android Shortcut Settings" app from this thread's first post: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...unisoc-ums512-q-a-mods-tips-firmware.4396339/

Use this app to open the stock Settings of the Android unit.
    Go to Apps, Defaults and change the section for Default Home app to Vivid.
    Guten Tag,
    Habe ein ähnliche Problem mit TomTom. Die Ansage ist nur über den Systemkanal zu verstehen, allerdings nur sehr leise, eine Veränderung des Verhältnissen allgemeiner Lautstärke und der Lautstärke des Navi ist nicht möglich. Kennst du die Lösung?
    Gruß Michael
    English please. This is an English forum. Please read the sticky topics from the moderators.
    Good morning and congratulations for the topic. Sorry if I write badly in English, but I use the translator (I'm in Italy). My compliments to @surfer63 for his patience for waiting to receive the radio, and especially for the work he did without having his radio in his hands. Chapeau
    I decided to buy a Navifly M700S for my 2012 Peugeot 308. Here is the link:

€ 93,62 44%di SCONTO | Unità principale GPS per lettore Video Stereo per autoradio Navifly per PEUGEOT 308 308S 408 2010 - 2016 con 8GB 128GB 1280*720 IPS carplay DSP
    M700S for Peugeot 308 of 2012
    From the same shop i would also take to have voice commands:

€ 18,30 | Software di controllo vocale NaviFly 7862
    Voice Control Sofware Navifly
    The seller replied that their version is the Basic one. I read in this topic that there are three versions: Basic, Standard and Premium. Other brands give the possibility to choose between the 3 versions, but the seller where I will get the M700S no (the store is: Navifly car-life store), he only provides the Basic version. Looking for other brands, theirs voice control sofware allows to choose between the 3 versions, but apparently they only give it to those who buy the radio from them.
    So I am forced to take the voice control software where I buy the radio and unfortunately I find the one suitable for my machine only there.
    So I wanted to ask you what is the difference between the Basic and Premium versions. And if someone knows a way to be able to have all the options that the Basic version does not allow to have.
    This might not be an answer to your question, just an insight.
    The Voice Assistant that Mekede offers for their units are not great. Very basic, very limited.
    When I got my unit a couple weeks ago, I was tempted to buy the software, but reading into the matter, it was better not to waste my money.
    I tried to activate the stock Google Assistant with various ways, but didn't work out.
    What I decided is to use Android Auto only. I have it start when I start the car, it connects to my phone wirelessly and automatically in about 5-10 seconds after starting, and the Google Assistant is listening and working flawlessly while using it.
    You can also set up your head-unit in your Peugeot to change apps with a button press in case you want to listen to radio, or switch to a different app.
    Just like the Voice Assistant software, the premium CANBUS decoder is also a "waste" of money. The price doesn't justify the minor improvements over the included decoder.

TLDR: don't buy the extra voice assistant or CANBUS decoder. They're not worth the money. Just use Android Auto (or Apple CarPlay) to have the assistant.
    The link is in Russian!?
    welcome to the internet
    Looks like the fan power.
    To tell the truth, that is what i supposed and connected it to the only fitting connector on when of the wire harnesses coming out of the device, BUT my fan never turns on, sooooo maybe im wrong.
    As well as connecting the fan to the harness you also have to switch it on in the UI. In Settings go to Device/Sound/Amp OnOff set to On to have the fan on. Looks like there isn't proper integration for the fan so they just use the switchable amp power output to drive the fan.
    Excuse me for the little OT. By connecting a smartphone to the Navifly/Mekede with Bluetooth and sharing the address book with it, does it remain in memory with the device? That is, let me explain better, if another smartphone is connected will it have access to the address book of the first smartphone?
    Hello there. I've already test it. Me and my girlfriend usually travel together so I have to choose between her phone and mine (FYT unit only connects to 1 phone at a time). So she's connected and all her contacts appear (and I store it) and as soon as I connect my phone the list is swapped and I cannot see her list anymore.
    It's a good thing. And other fact is that the unit first pairing is always to the last paired phone during switch off (assuming that that phone bluetooth is enabled).
    Very clear, many thanks.
    Only one more question, navifly models seems doen't have cooling fan in the back. Is it suggested to have it or not?
    It is definitely suggested especially if you live in (sub-)tropical areas. The fan is really quite and keeps the temperature about 20 degrees lower (in my case).

And with regard to "UI looks different": I just created a modded firmware based on the latest Mekede in combination with the latest core/kernel I could find, that contains all 11 launchers that are available for the several FYTs around. I currently use Nova Launcher. My current Mekede firmware (build date 18 September 2021) contains 3 launchers: 2 of them look very nice, but that is only eye candy. Real functionality is not so great. I will simply test all 11 and might get back to Nova again. I will also test if my modded firmware is "sharable". I know simply how to overcome issues, so I want to test first.

I also use something else than the "twipe_all" or "twipe_data", that removes everything (all) or all data including your 3rd party installed apps including their settings. And only because FYT still doesn't have a good update protocol for their own apps after 6+ years.
    My "post upgrade" action is only removing all FYT related data/cache/profiles.
    But first test if that really works ;)
    I finally received my Mekede uis7862 unit for my Octavia 2015, but it doesn't fit correctly. It needs to be pushed in and "click" tight. That is the system VW/Skoda/Seat/Audi use after 2013. That doesn't work and therefore it can easily fall out of the dashboard.
    I did a test drive this afternoon and as such the unit functions fine, but the fact that it is completely loose and can fall out of the dash is an extreme annoyance after having waited so long.

EDIT: And the 5GHz WiFi reception is a big deception. I have to park my car almost inside my nearest WiFi Mesh AP, while I have a perfect MESH WiFi network.