General Medeke/Navifly 7862

Search This thread

Hiro0111

Feb 26, 2022
I recently purchased the m700. I'm using app torquepro with obd2 to solve a bluetooth problem. The mobile phone was fine, but the m700 doesn't seem to be able to read the accelerometer. please tell me in detail

Last edited:

Tomaso84

May 12, 2021
Hello :) Does anyone know how to start OTG mode on 7862. I started debugging mode but my device is still silent.

Witam :) Czy ktoś wie, jak uruchomić tryb OTG w 7862. Uruchomiłem tryb debugowania, ale moje urządzenie nadal milczy.

Last edited by a moderator:

mokz2020

Apr 30, 2022
hello guys im new here and recently purchased m600s. i already installed rear camera, and i want to install a front camera which will be located in the bumper. where can i connect it which rca. and what app will i use for the front camera to turn on.

Wagemuth

May 1, 2022
Hi guys I bought a m600. Everything fine, but one issue is not possible to fix…the Panel leds on the left side are not illuminated…since 1 week I have a conversation with the seller support… the wiring seems to be correct and all needed device setting at done … any idea or recommendations what needs to be checked from my side … if I don’t have a solution … I will send the unit back I assume the leds are broken…

mokz2020

Apr 30, 2022
in which rca should i connect the reverse cam and the front cam? thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-01 141139.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-05-01 141139.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:

fr2lancer

May 1, 2022
Hi.

I am thinking of buying this https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.0.0.2bc7349fuhNtqF

- 2k-m700s(not in this link)

navifly 7862 8+128G and qled 2k version(I think it would address - higher resolution..)

My question is
1. navifly 7862 have compatibility with other companies' ahd rear camera?
2. And how about cc3? is that compatible with other companies ahd rear camera?
3. Lately, any advantage buying cc3 instead of navifly in techincal-wise?

Thank you.

BogdanSi

May 2, 2022
Hello. I need your help. I bought MEKEDE M600s. SWC doesn't work for me. Please check my settings. What is wrong? Thank you.

Attachments

• MEKEDE M600s.jpg
    MEKEDE M600s.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 106
  • 3xKonektor.jpg
    3xKonektor.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 106
  • CANBUS.jpg
    CANBUS.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 106

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
Hello. I need your help. I bought MEKEDE M600s. SWC doesn't work for me. Please check my settings. What is wrong? Thank you.
What does reseller suggest when contacted for support. Also any applicable posts in forums, what has been tried.

These forums require some effort and are not service forums, or guessing games.

stealthee

Dec 15, 2007
I have the Mekede 600 and when I push the Volume control that would turn off the original radio. It just turns off the screen. Is there A way to make it turn the radio on and off with the volume power button?

Mojojosie

May 25, 2022
Hi guys I bought a m600. Everything fine, but one issue is not possible to fix…the Panel leds on the left side are not illuminated…since 1 week I have a conversation with the seller support… the wiring seems to be correct and all needed device setting at done … any idea or recommendations what needs to be checked from my side … if I don’t have a solution … I will send the unit back I assume the leds are broken…
I had the same issue (only just worked it out today) its under "Backlight control" in "General" settings

Wagemuth

May 1, 2022
All recommended setting were done also backlight control … the led panel board seems to be broken … seller send me a replacement, its already replaced but not tested yet…
update from my side, after replacement of the panel light board I have the same issue, panel light is still not working, all recommended settings done, the ILL wire is energized, it just doesn't work...don't know if there's a connection... the RST button also shows no reaction and when I get calls the caller can't hear me, as if the internal microphone doesn't work, all components are attached to the light board...

Attachments

• radio.jpg
    radio.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 78

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
View attachment 5627711Is it possible to change the canbus settings app to that of another device?

The canbus settings on this unit are not detailed enough, and do not let you set anything other than “car model”.

Other units like PX5 have a more detailed app which lets you select “with amplifier”, which is required for my Peugeot car with JBL sound system to work properly.

I’m 99% certain the canbus itself (XP/simplesoft) is the same on both, it’s just that Mekede has an overly simplified settings page which hides critical settings that I need to tweak to get audio output working.

I’ve attached a picture which shows the advanced canbus settings offered by the PX5. Hoping somebody can help.
Which device? Px5 is a processor- there are multiple px5 fitted variants

hothotramen

Jun 1, 2022
Which device? Px5 is a processor- there are multiple px5 fitted variants

To give a bit more background, some Peugeot cars use JBL speaker setups which tend to not work with aftermarket head units.

However, I managed to find one forum post where somebody had that issue, but was able to fix it using those extra canbus config settings (specifically “with amplifier”). People usually blame the custom JBL amplifier for the compatibility issues so I’m nearly certain this is the actual solution.

In this forum post, they were using the device pictured above. They referred to it as an MX/Witson.

As you can see, it’s also a SimpleSoft canbus. This leads me to believe I just need to set that flag or something, but the Mekede devices have an overly simplified UI which doesn’t expose those config options.

Attachments

• C0AE5BDE-9E37-474E-BE83-8625770FC3FF.jpeg
    C0AE5BDE-9E37-474E-BE83-8625770FC3FF.jpeg
    358.6 KB · Views: 34

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
To give a bit more background, some Peugeot cars use JBL speaker setups which tend to not work with aftermarket head units.

However, I managed to find one forum post where somebody had that issue, but was able to fix it using those extra canbus config settings (specifically “with amplifier”). People usually blame the custom JBL amplifier for the compatibility issues so I’m nearly certain this is the actual solution.

In this forum post, they were using the device pictured above. They referred to it as an MX/Witson.

As you can see, it’s also a SimpleSoft canbus. This leads me to believe I just need to set that flag or something, but the Mekede devices have an overly simplified UI which doesn’t expose those config options.
Cross posting....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The lower picture shows Gmaps in picture in picture mode (PIP) which is used in several launchers. @surfer63 has explained that before, too. It's sometimes the sequence in which you open Gmaps that affects that, as in whether you open it as the standalone app or right away in PIP mode.
    You will get some more advise I think but let's see if that can be fixed.
    Speaking of which, is it better to install Frontapp for teyes first and then your installer or is it better to do the opposite?
    It makes no difference what order you install them.
    But in short: As long as a launcher creates a PIP window, and GMaps is started in/from this PIP window, it will behave as a PIP application.
    Or simply use splitscreen, optionally with my 60/40 modded PeaceOS SystemUI.
    Or, and I don't like to say this, use Android Auto via Carlink which gives you a perfect GMaps experience (or Magic Earth, Waze, Sygic) with an AA enabled music player.
    Yes i use the lancher 27 and i don't use teyes Frontapp.
    Tomorrow i install it.
    Tanck you @surfer63.
    When i install Teyes Frontapp, what should i do?
    It gives the option of setting dozens of apps in the PIP window.
    You can also turn on a "favourites loop" which is how I used it. I had 4 apps set and each click of the Frontapp icon would cycle the 4 apps.
    Very easy to use. You'll work it out.
    @surfer63 has explained that before, too.
    page 62 of this thread: Here.
    The link is in Russian!?
    welcome to the internet
    Looks like the fan power.
    To tell the truth, that is what i supposed and connected it to the only fitting connector on when of the wire harnesses coming out of the device, BUT my fan never turns on, sooooo maybe im wrong.
    As well as connecting the fan to the harness you also have to switch it on in the UI. In Settings go to Device/Sound/Amp OnOff set to On to have the fan on. Looks like there isn't proper integration for the fan so they just use the switchable amp power output to drive the fan.
    Very clear, many thanks.
    Only one more question, navifly models seems doen't have cooling fan in the back. Is it suggested to have it or not?
    It is definitely suggested especially if you live in (sub-)tropical areas. The fan is really quite and keeps the temperature about 20 degrees lower (in my case).

And with regard to "UI looks different": I just created a modded firmware based on the latest Mekede in combination with the latest core/kernel I could find, that contains all 11 launchers that are available for the several FYTs around. I currently use Nova Launcher. My current Mekede firmware (build date 18 September 2021) contains 3 launchers: 2 of them look very nice, but that is only eye candy. Real functionality is not so great. I will simply test all 11 and might get back to Nova again. I will also test if my modded firmware is "sharable". I know simply how to overcome issues, so I want to test first.

I also use something else than the "twipe_all" or "twipe_data", that removes everything (all) or all data including your 3rd party installed apps including their settings. And only because FYT still doesn't have a good update protocol for their own apps after 6+ years.
    My "post upgrade" action is only removing all FYT related data/cache/profiles.
    But first test if that really works ;)
    Excuse me for the little OT. By connecting a smartphone to the Navifly/Mekede with Bluetooth and sharing the address book with it, does it remain in memory with the device? That is, let me explain better, if another smartphone is connected will it have access to the address book of the first smartphone?
    Hello there. I've already test it. Me and my girlfriend usually travel together so I have to choose between her phone and mine (FYT unit only connects to 1 phone at a time). So she's connected and all her contacts appear (and I store it) and as soon as I connect my phone the list is swapped and I cannot see her list anymore.
    It's a good thing. And other fact is that the unit first pairing is always to the last paired phone during switch off (assuming that that phone bluetooth is enabled).
    Hello. Is there any way to update MCU YIN 53?
    Can I use this NOR 53?
    https://xdaforums.com/t/medeke-navifly-7862.4248969/post-88957339
    You should never update MCU if you don't have any issues with yours.