• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

MediaPad M3 UN-BRICK, RESTORE, ROLLBACK and RESCUE for BTV variants.

Search This thread
does anybody have a stock rom for BAH-W09? thanks a lot!
BAH-W09 @mc_simon88 let me know how this works for you. I believe there is board software available also.

Board Software BAH-L09 The board software for w09's is the same as the l09's. When flashing you have to omit or deselect modem partitions and a couple others. You can search SigmaKey for flashing sister firmware to find exact partitions to be excluded. It is the same whether it be Sigma or DC-Phoenix or any of the others including IDT. Not that @mc_simon88 needs it now, but for anyione else that may go looking for it one day.

DISCLAMER: Flashing board software is a last resort and should not be done unless all other methods have been exhausted. Only flash board software when there are no other alternatives.

Last edited:

danielsann

Oct 24, 2008
Here is a collection of files for the BTV-W09, BTV-DL09 and BTV-L0j. They are somewhat organized and contain firmware, board software, roll back packages with instructions and a poor quality un-edited video of how to flash with IDT successfully. The image for test point location is good for w09 and dl09. I don't know if they are the same on the l0j from Japan or not. Should you truly need a file for the BTV variants of the M3, leave a reply to let me know what it is and I'll see what I can do.

DISCLAMER:
There are other Huawei firmware and board software within this thread. Any use of them is at your own risk, although if you're here you've already screwed something up, whether you believe yourself to be at fault or not.
Flashing board software is a last resort and should not be done unless all other methods have been exhausted. Only flash board software when there are no other alternatives.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/43cwcl8hih2u2/MediaPad_M3_(BTV-W09,L0J,DL09)

BTV-W09 Stock Firmware
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16UhYMILV83C6MwdVqmwYKDf0JA6LOAV5/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g7-rNMGzIRCpKelj2GNdPvhORAmC3z8R/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oAwRv3F08SnAhpkBXw4m_elVhmtg3ie2/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17Ck8zaKlqfP4FmJSRUuM8fNUETY-2-sU/view?usp=sharing
Hi
I'm searching CPN-W09 stock rom.
could you please help me?
Thank you

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your reply, but I need the stock one to recover my tablet that is died, I have to put the stock rom with Qualcom HS-UB COM port . I don't know if it possible also to put a custom rom :(
Ahh, you didn't say that at first, you just asked for custom rom. I got you, or should have you anyway. Give me 2 or 3 hours to get it and upload it. What region do you need ?

Hi

unfortunately to upload the stock firmware through Qualcomm HS_USB com port, I need .xml file of firmware .
My tablet doesn't poweron in this moment only Qualcomm port is available .
thank you
It should be in the same folder in link provided. Look for board software folder and that should be your .xml based firmware files. I didn't unpack it to check but that should be it.

ok I just looked at them. You need to grab the .zip file from the board software folder. The .rar file is board software in update.app format. The .zip file has the firehose and rawprogram.xml that you need.

Last edited:

danielsann

Oct 24, 2008
It should be in the same folder in link provided. Look for board software folder and that should be your .xml based firmware files. I didn't unpack it to check but that should be it.

ok I just looked at them. You need to grab the .zip file from the board software folder. The .rar file is board software in update.app format. The .zip file has the firehose and rawprogram.xml that you need.
Oh yes , I see it , sorry for my questions, but I'm not really expert, do you have the procedure for recovery ? If I well understand I have to use QFlash software where I have to select the Qualcomm port, select the xml file and after upload the firmware ?

thank you again

Oh yes , I see it , sorry for my questions, but I'm not really expert, do you have the procedure for recovery ? If I well understand I have to use QFlash software where I have to select the Qualcomm port, select the xml file and after upload the firmware ?

thank you again
It wasn't there when I first uploaded others. I haven't unbricked a qualcomm in a couple of years but yes Qflash or QPST or a handful of others for Qualcomm devices. If you look in link for BTV variants in this thread there is another tool that worked for me when I couldn't get others to work. I would first look at guides here in the forums for how to flash it as I'm rusty on it and wouldn't want to mislead you. If you run into any problems feel free to ask and I'll try to help you with what I can remember.

EDIT: I forgot where they were. The tool is in same folder with CPN-W09, you probably seen them already.

Last edited:

danielsann

Oct 24, 2008
It wasn't there when I first uploaded others. I haven't unbricked a qualcomm in a couple of years but yes Qflash or QPST or a handful of others for Qualcomm devices. If you look in link for BTV variants in this thread there is another tool that worked for me when I couldn't get others to work. I would first look at guides here in the forums for how to flash it as I'm rusty on it and wouldn't want to mislead you. If you run into any problems feel free to ask and I'll try to help you with what I can remember.

EDIT: I forgot where they were. The tool is in same folder with CPN-W09, you probably seen them already.
Really thanks !!!!

I'm reading from the beginning of thread !! :)

Top Liked Posts