MediaPad T5 & Ressurrection Remix os

Search This thread

Dani1543

Dec 11, 2020
Italia
Hi guys, I also have a MediaPad T5 AGS2-LO9 (OCEC431), is there any way to make ressurrection remix os work? The tablet is already rot I would only miss the rom, but I can't find a way to install it. Same for Lineageos 16.... Could you help me?

Reactions: ArthurTsai

denzelcris

Jun 26, 2013
Bucharest
Hello,

For LOS16 you neeed the original/factory recovery. If you've flashed TWRP (as I did) then you need to rollback.
Everything must be done through fastboot as described here or here .

For RR I have no clue, perhaps if there is a guide for how do build and test this Custom ROM we could help in the developemnt, as we can now "easly" unlock the bootloader (if you have dexterity in opening the tablet without breaking it).

PS: threads about this topic are scattered all over the place in different sections

Last edited:

Dani1543

Dec 11, 2020
Italia
Hi,
thank you very much for your kind reply. I tried to install Lineageos 16, but it always gave me many problems. As for the tablet, I don't remember anymore how many times I opened it (without breaking it of course...), shorting it to unlock it each time. In the end I just rooted it and left that slap of EMUI 8 behind. After a thousand attempts I got tired....

PS I've always used the recovery Twrp, I don't know how you did it with the original one, although I extracted it, I couldn't

tonymacka

Oct 26, 2007
Hi have just put lineage 16 on my AGS2-L09 and it runs very well . Just looking for other custom ROMs out there. I have twrp recovery a P20 lite build and just followed the instructions which is a full wipe and format of the system partition and all good. Cheers guys.

Fosanz

Mar 12, 2021
Huawei MediaPad T5
Hi have just put lineage 16 on my AGS2-L09 and it runs very well . Just looking for other custom ROMs out there. I have twrp recovery a P20 lite build and just followed the instructions which is a full wipe and format of the system partition and all good. Cheers guys.
I should recommend you use p8 lite 2017 ones as DarkJoker's one (LOS18.1) or eternityson's roms too.
They must work for hi6250 devices (Mediapad's on the group)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, I also have a MediaPad T5 AGS2-LO9 (OCEC431), is there any way to make ressurrection remix os work? The tablet is already rot I would only miss the rom, but I can't find a way to install it. Same for Lineageos 16.... Could you help me?