Mediapad USB Drivers

Search This thread

hamdimo

Jan 14, 2012
I'm having TROUBLES getting into fastboot because i don't have all the mediapad usb drivers installed, i think 5 or 6 are already installed but those arn't enough i think. i found a .zip file on internet containing the huawei mediapad usb drivers but i can't use them, as when i try to "update drivers" then browsing to here the usb drivers are stored i get an immediate error saying that i can't!
what is the proper way to do this please?
is it possible to get into fastboot WITHOUT having the usb drivers installed on the pc?

hamdimo

Jan 14, 2012

that's already installed, on the pc and the tablet.
such a powerful android tablet is totally forgotten, people still develop for the first android device ever "t-mobile G1" and no one cares about huawei's great hardware. three days ago someone ported Jelly Bean 4.1 to the G1, and here we are still fighting to get an official cyanogen mod rom :(
this isn't fair.

joytest

Apr 22, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
that's already installed, on the pc and the tablet.
such a powerful android tablet is totally forgotten, people still develop for the first android device ever "t-mobile G1" and no one cares about huawei's great hardware. three days ago someone ported Jelly Bean 4.1 to the G1, and here we are still fighting to get an official cyanogen mod rom :(
this isn't fair.

I too am sad, however, Huawei hasn't yet mastered that game called "$Marketing" which the Americans are very good at. At least Huawei seems to be taking some steps to rectify that.

Anyway, here
http://dottech.org/tipsntricks/2153...ows-computer-for-use-with-your-android-phone/

working PC fastboot, and has link to download.

Last edited:

gruiz3

Oct 12, 2010
Sanger
Fastboot should be hold volume down plus the power. When it's in fastboot mode should say a first line then hold power for 10 sec to reboot and the screen is black.

hamdimo

Jan 14, 2012
I just installed Quick Boot for the play store, much much easier and always gets the job done, all that button pushing and holding is just old fashioned a bit.
but all this will be useless if we can't have a STABLE working cyanogenmod like the one that brought life on my htc wildfire. we are all waiting and testing but after_silence can't do everything alone, all the so-called developers on XDA are busy porting Jelly Bean to the oldest devices ever!

gruiz3

Oct 12, 2010
Sanger
I will need to archive that app, i know how frustrating it is to remember key combinations on multiple devices.

Top Liked Posts