Medical mj apps

Search This thread

HackMimic

Aug 17, 2007
Bay Area for now
oh the piture size is good. just some strains look like they had bad genetics. i will examin each pic. for the majority they look real good on the thumbnails.

JAYLO420

Mar 30, 2010
Did you want the strain pics as plant form or nug form becuz i have stumled upon some good pics to help out

JAYLO420

Mar 30, 2010
here are some nice pics i have a few more if u need them let me know

Attachments

• skywalker_og_kush_feb.jpg
    skywalker_og_kush_feb.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 16
  • og_herojuana_jan.jpg
    og_herojuana_jan.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 13
  • king_louie_og)kush.jpg
    king_louie_og)kush.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 14

TaylorPPC

Jan 14, 2009
Did you want the strain pics as plant form or nug form becuz i have stumled upon some good pics to help out

some pics of the plants in veg would be good too, I know he wanted some, but to keep it organized and clean they probably should be the same strains as in the list since that is what will be implemented in the app....

HackMimic

Aug 17, 2007
Bay Area for now
im debugging the kinetic scrolling now. Seem to be throwing some kind of error. I can fix it but then it screws up my image list. I am hoping to get this fixed soon.

HackMimic

Aug 17, 2007
Bay Area for now
I have attached a sample of the app. just be warned that when your going through the list it will crash on you at some point of time. I am still looking into fixing this. if anyone has a suggestion im all ears.

Currently this has only been tested for HD2 and i have not setup multiple resolutions. I believe this will work for any device that handles 800x480.

this should give you a taste of the layout i have in mind. i still have tons of work to do as i need to make the selection selectable and input all the individual strain data.

PS:

im taking a vote. There are some strains that tend to be closer to a pure than the other ie. 98 sativa/ 2 indica. I think those strains that are so close to pure tend to have the pure traits so i was thinking of adding them into the pure lists. What do you guys think? or should i keep them in hybrid.

I almost forgot. when running this app you will have some nag screens pop up. Those will be removed. Those are just related to the controls i am using.

TaylorPPC

Jan 14, 2009
I have attached a sample of the app. just be warned that when your going through the list it will crash on you at some point of time. I am still looking into fixing this. if anyone has a suggestion im all ears.

Currently this has only been tested for HD2 and i have not setup multiple resolutions. I believe this will work for any device that handles 800x480.

this should give you a taste of the layout i have in mind. i still have tons of work to do as i need to make the selection selectable and input all the individual strain data.

PS:

im taking a vote. There are some strains that tend to be closer to a pure than the other ie. 98 sativa/ 2 indica. I think those strains that are so close to pure tend to have the pure traits so i was thinking of adding them into the pure lists. What do you guys think? or should i keep them in hybrid.

I almost forgot. when running this app you will have some nag screens pop up. Those will be removed. Those are just related to the controls i am using.

will test and see what i can do....thanks for your hard work.

HackMimic

Aug 17, 2007
Bay Area for now
I think i found the issue and it seems related to the Thumbnails in the scrolling. I think i need to reconvert all the images into another format other than jpg. if thats the case i can re-impliment the headers. I hope to have this fixed by tomorrow just need to take a break. been debuging that thing for hours now.

TaylorPPC

Jan 14, 2009
I think i found the issue and it seems related to the Thumbnails in the scrolling. I think i need to reconvert all the images into another format other than jpg. if thats the case i can re-impliment the headers. I hope to have this fixed by tomorrow just need to take a break. been debuging that thing for hours now.

no worries, sometimes people need a break and time to clear their minds and usually can come back and see the simple mistakes they have missed.

HackMimic

Aug 17, 2007
Bay Area for now
LOL i feel that. I did the kinetic scrolling with a lighter control. It looks a lot better but still same issue so i think my conclusion is right. To many pics to display on the same control. My roommate knows 1000 times more than me so he said he will take a look into it if i cannot figure it out.

Update:
I got good news. i fixed the crashing. My hunch was right. im gonna spend most of the night converting each image to the right file type and size. I will upload another cab most probably tomorrow/today. This should hopefully have all the list populated without crashing or atleast almost all of the list that i have at the moment.

Also with this first cab i put up earlier you can uninstall it the normal way on your phone. How is the screen fitment for everyone.

Last edited:

HackMimic

Aug 17, 2007
Bay Area for now
Here is another updated cab. let me know if the scrolling is working for you now. should be 100% better. also when you hit the bottom of the list if you tap "End of List" it should return you to the top of the list. Search is still not implemented. Also if you hit the hybrid button the app will crash as i need to do the hybrid list now.

Update:
i finished the part 1 list that was posted. all to that point is in the app as in listed. Both pure sections are complete as of now through both list. Now you can navigate through the entire app without having it crash. Let me know what you think so far.

Last edited:

TaylorPPC

Jan 14, 2009
Here is another updated cab. let me know if the scrolling is working for you now. should be 100% better. also when you hit the bottom of the list if you tap "End of List" it should return you to the top of the list. Search is still not implemented. Also if you hit the hybrid button the app will crash as i need to do the hybrid list now.

Update:
i finished the part 1 list that was posted. all to that point is in the app as in listed. Both pure sections are complete as of now through both list. Now you can navigate through the entire app without having it crash. Let me know what you think so far.

testing now!! woot im gettting excited lol

HackMimic

Aug 17, 2007
Bay Area for now
description of the strains are coming soon. i still need to finish the hybrid list. it will take me several days to get all the strain data in. i still need to convert the rest of the images. all this is a taste of the ui.