[Meizu]-[FLyme Os] Install rom international for All devices

Search This thread

abaggie

Oct 31, 2010
Hi all, how i can remove root permission now? Some apps detect root privileges and doesn't work. Any help?

Inviato dal mio MX5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Settings-> Accounts-> My Flyme-> Personal settings (first option) -> System privileges and set it to close (should be open when you have root enabled).

kekko986

Mar 22, 2011
Naples
play.google.com
I can't in this way. If i tap on System Privileges it opens 'root manager' like in this photo..can you try yourself? uploadfromtaptalk1441362144473.jpg

Inviato dal mio MX5 utilizzando Tapatalk

gabripo93

Aug 20, 2015
Please say pre-requisites!

I tried to install on MX4 Pro when it had 4.2.8.2A (KitKat ROM) and IT BRICKED! I resolved by Meizu recovery, reinstalling update.zip (4.2.8.2A stable KK).

Just installed 4.5.5I OFFICIAL coming from 4.5.3A (test firmware but LOLLIPOP!).

To finish my warning: IF YOU WANT TO INSTALL I FIRMWARE (only Lollipop because update.zip for LP are system-new ecc), YOU HAVE TO BEGIN WITH LOLLIPOP A FIRMWARE!

I hope this advice will be useful!

P.S. to convert system (very very EASY) just follow this guide (with images): https://meizufans.eu/forum/topic/25...ional-firmware-on-your-chinese-mainland-meizu

lagoskon

Sep 4, 2006
Achaia
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
You saved me . That was my problem. I was trying directly from kitkat. Now went to to 4.5.5A via upgrade and then to 4.5.5I with adb and even instlled xposed without clearing data and i have a perfect behaving mx4pro untill now. If something appears then i will do factory restore to 4.5.5I.
Thanks again for your advise. OP should copy paste it at first post

Στάλθηκε από το MX4 Pro μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

big_axe

Nov 19, 2008
Can i upgrade to 4.5.2.7i indian version from 4.5.2.5i from
first post?
Anyone already tried? It keep languages?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry English my "BAD"
    Ground facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1697660883795443/

Guide will support install rom international for Meizu MX4 , MX5 , MX4 pro Version A , U , C ......and more devices Meizu
    Advantages: rather safe method, no Chinese applications, default Google Play Services, more supported languages i-rom in the near future.
    Disadvantage: OTA-update not possible, (but you can always update manually).

Note: Here's how to do safe , You do not have to worry

Request:

+Rooted
    +Busybox
    +Driver ADB for PC because run you need command ADB
    How to instal driver ADB for Meizu Devices
    Note:Because English not good , pls see Guide Tks to @abaggie Meizufan

Step 1 : Enable Usb debug and Allow mock locations
    Step 2: connect devices PC and choose connect CD/Rom
    You can see CD driver , you install driver adb equal file in folder Usb driver
    Step 3: at c: \ Users \ your name \ .android \
    Creat or edit file adb_usb.ini
    add a line
    Code:
    0x2a45
    Step 4: check driver
    Code:
    adb kill-sever
    Code:
    adb devices
    if cmd current "offline" you need install again driver :)

Step 4: download and copy file rom .img to storage
    Step 5: run CMD and type command:
    Code:
    adb shell
    Code:
    su
    Code:
    dd if=/sdcard/system-i.img of=/dev/block/platform/xxxxx/by-name/system
    Note : xxxxx leaves partition system
    example : MX4pro (cpu exynos) : /dev/block/platform/15540000.dwmmc0/by-name/system
    M2 note,mx4,m1note (cpu MTK) : /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/system

MX5:/dev/block/mmcblk0p18 or you can use dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/system
    We expect the end of the command (about 5 min . ) . After the download of the image will be prompted to enter a new team in the form of the sign '#' ;
    Due to the fact that the section is replaced by a system hang smartphone . This is normal. Restart it long hold the power button , and wait for download smartphone. If your smartphone is not loaded within 15 minutes , you need to reset the settings of recovery stock ( volume down button + power button ) .

Step 6 : Now you need to reset your smartphone to factory settings. Settings - About phone - memory - factory reset . Put two checkboxes, and click " Start cleaning " .
    Or reboot recovery stock and clear data

DOWNLOAD

Rom 4.5.4i for MX4 Pro: google driver
    Rom 4.5.4i MX4pro use TWRP flash rom:Google driver
    Rom 4.5.5i for MX4pro:Google driver

Meizu pro5 stock mod version I
    4.5.4.2i: Download

M1 note: Download

MX5:Google driver

FW 4.5.2.7i Stable: Download

M2 note : Google driver
    FW 4.5.3i :Link Mega

MX4 folder download: google driver

Folder run command ADB:Google driver
    Meizu M1 note :Google driver
    ==================================================
    Update tools One click auto converter system support creat system.img for meizu devices
    Link download : Driver google
    How to use:
    Step1: Copy system.new.dat and system.transfer.list to folder "in"
    Step2: Run System-conVERTER.dat
    ===============================
    PS: Get link download max speed vietnam host Fshare: get link
    I confirm that everything works on MX5 without Factory reset... I'm developing Python script, which do all in this guide and more for u. https://github.com/SterverSVK/MEIZU-IInstaller
    Please say pre-requisites!

I tried to install on MX4 Pro when it had 4.2.8.2A (KitKat ROM) and IT BRICKED! I resolved by Meizu recovery, reinstalling update.zip (4.2.8.2A stable KK).

Just installed 4.5.5I OFFICIAL coming from 4.5.3A (test firmware but LOLLIPOP!).

To finish my warning: IF YOU WANT TO INSTALL I FIRMWARE (only Lollipop because update.zip for LP are system-new ecc), YOU HAVE TO BEGIN WITH LOLLIPOP A FIRMWARE!

I hope this advice will be useful!

P.S. to convert system (very very EASY) just follow this guide (with images): https://meizufans.eu/forum/topic/25...ional-firmware-on-your-chinese-mainland-meizu
    I finally managed to install it on my MX5. I had some problems installing the ADB drivers, but I figured it out eventually. I will shortly describe how and tomorrow or the day after I will write my detailed how to.

When I was trying to manually select/install the USB driver file (located in Meizu phone when set to CD) I bumped in to a windows error. Windows said this is a ''corrupt or been tampered'' file blabla. So I disabled the driver signature verification via this method .

Did that procedure rebooted and installed the USB driver in device management - you'll see a yellow exclamation mark on ADB-driver click on it and manually search for the USB driver folder you copied from your phone, and install. Then I disconnected my device from USB and I killed adb service (adb.exe) from DeviceManager. I re-connected my MX5 and then I ran "adb devices" the .bat file in the downloaded adb folder, see first post. Now there was an .android file created in my C: drive and I added the adb_usb.ini in it (just make a txt file and remove txt into .ini.) don't forget to add 0x2a45 in it, but you can read this in the first post.

Then I followed the instructions from the first post, I used this - dd if=/sdcard/system-i.img of=/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/system - for my MX5 (575M).

Iz5TzK5.jpg

Waited a bit, my MX5 wasn't working anymore as mentioned, so I shut it down by holding the power button. I rebooted it again, and it was optimizing all my android apps, waited a bit for that and I was running the international rom version. Thanks 29y6145