MEKEDE M6Pro Plus with 2k (2000x1200) screen

Search This thread

aarick

Feb 18, 2010
Anyone seen this head unit before and have any feedback? 1st one I came across with a 2k screen. Very interested
US $276.65 45%OFF | FYT M6Pro Plus for Audi A4 B6 B7 S4 RS4 2000 - 2009 Car Multimedia Radio Android 12 Head Unit GPS Navigation 2din BT WIFI 4G LTE

Reactions: nickytheshaft

owhbaem

Nov 21, 2013
Noticed the same. Im considering m6 pro or teyes cc3.

There is no review on this mekede new headunit. I hope someone can give me clear picture which one to go

Reactions: aarick

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
Read forums dudes.

Yes there is a review if the made up brand mekede FYT type 116 uis7862

I pitty the fool that buys these Chinese greyboxes based on fictitious brands
-B. A. Baracus :)

Last edited:

localos

Mar 25, 2021
OPPO Reno Z
7862S 2K 8+256

Attachments

• $93M)ACZ7[XVEQQ13_~KB~M.png
    $93M)ACZ7[XVEQQ13_~KB~M.png
    867.3 KB · Views: 231

macoloco

Dec 24, 2013
i have recieved today my M6 Pro plus 3
Android 12 (8GB+256GB) and 200x1200 screen

It works well, so far so good.....i will be trying to install in a few days.
I just plugged the unit to a power source to verify is working well.
Testing wifi, setting accounts, downloading apps....Android Auto works wireless (i was not expecting that)

i´ll play a little more before to installing it on my car

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
i have recieved today my M6 Pro plus 3

Android 12 (8GB+256GB) and 200x1200 screen

It works well, so far so good.....i will be trying to install in a few days.

I just plugged the unit to a power source to verify is working well.

Testing wifi, setting accounts, downloading apps....Android Auto works wireless (i was not expecting that)

i´ll play a little more before to installing it onandroidmy car

Fake Android 12.

These are FYT.

Reactions: spludgey

j-5

Jun 5, 2013
I got a 2k screen last year from yet another knockoff/renamed/noname something.
It does indeed have a MIPI 2k screen as well as 8GB RAM and 128GB storage.
(tested with fake device tester)
that said, the high resolution plays havoc with apps (maps is soooo tiny).
Luckily, the latest Joying firmware for 2k screens corrected most of the issues, but still a couple of apps aren't optimized (gmaps, is the biggest pita there, can't see any street names from the driver's seat)

Luckily, the latest Joying firmware for 2k screens corrected most of the issues, but still a couple of apps aren't optimized (gmaps, is the biggest pita there, can't see any street names from the driver's seat)
I experience the same thing in 2K, to be honnest, I prefer 1280x720 than 2K

Gscipione

Jun 30, 2022
Serbia
I will recive my m6pro from medeke maybe next week. I will make a complete review when I will mount it on my car

Samcam

Mar 9, 2011
I'm also intrested to see if the call quality issues people mentioned are improved in this unit.

I've spoken to mekede rep online and they say that the chip is now UIS7862 S and the issue was not related to mic lacking noise cancelling but to the internal BT 5.0. The UIS7862 S has internal BT 5.1 and they claim this will resolve the problem.

Not sure I believe this but interested in others thoughts.

j0hn83

Jan 5, 2012
I'm also intrested to see if the call quality issues people mentioned are improved in this unit.

I've spoken to mekede rep online and they say that the chip is now UIS7862 S and the issue was not related to mic lacking noise cancelling but to the internal BT 5.0. The UIS7862 S has internal BT 5.1 and they claim this will resolve the problem.

The version of Bluetooth going from 5.0 to 5.1 will do nothing at all to improve the sound quality of a microphone.

Samcam

Mar 9, 2011
Yes I completely agree, just mentioning the comment from the Mekede sales, I did point this out.

Me: For the call quality it is the microphone that causes bad call quality, people are disconnecting internal mike and using external mic but still the receiver of the call is not hearing clearly.

Sales: no friend, mic is for transfering the sound to people you are calling. If people got the internal BT, it is easy to get noise while calling and driving. so we always make external bt

Me: Yes that is the problem, people receiving the call from the device cannot hear the user clearly. Call volume is low and have a lot of noise interference.

Sales: you dont understand that friend, the main point is the internal BT.

surfer63

May 4, 2010
Zwolle
github.com
Yes I completely agree, just mentioning the comment from the Mekede sales, I did point this out.

Me: For the call quality it is the microphone that causes bad call quality, people are disconnecting internal mike and using external mic but still the receiver of the call is not hearing clearly.

Sales: no friend, mic is for transfering the sound to people you are calling. If people got the internal BT, it is easy to get noise while calling and driving. so we always make external bt

Me: Yes that is the problem, people receiving the call from the device cannot hear the user clearly. Call volume is low and have a lot of noise interference.

Sales: you dont understand that friend, the main point is the internal BT.
That is not BT, but BS (if you know that abbreviation -> b*sh*t).
And there is no internal/external BT, but internal/external microphone. The problem was so far that the internal mic was not switched off. As the internal and external mic have a different resistance, this even caused interference and further sound degradation. In these new M6 pros you can switch off the internal microphone, as you are aware.
BT 5.1 supports multi-channel audio in comparison to 5.0, which is an improvement, but that has nothing to do with the microphone problem.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So nobody is using this unit?
    You should read better. Contact @macoloco from post #7
    Please, tell us about the call-quality. Has it been improved or not?
    for now same photos. i still didn't had time to mount it is my car but next week I will. from what I see great quality of the product.
    With my m700s I never had problems with the quality of phone calls with the external mic
    The fact that reviews are positive does not hide the fact that an issue with the most basic of features of a head unit, which is FM radio exists in these units for 10 years without being addressed. My family use case includes making travels of over 300km with changing FM frequencies over that distance for the same radio station, and the head unit does not change to stronger frequencies along the journeys.
    I fully, fully agree with you. I almost forgot to mention that one. I am not a frequent radio user, but that's exactly the reason why I now use DAB+ (with DAB-Z as app). In the Netherlands we have so many regions that a not working AF is terrible and DAB works fine.
    Ridiculous, they say it's optional, but don't actually give you the option, you have to ask. Unfortunately I followed a wrong advice which was that Pro Plus had it. Still on AliExpress i see no way of adding the HDM IN option, they must not want to sell these.
    There's no option to buy it directly no but if you ask for the HDMI IN before purchase they will tell you to purchase it and send you a bill for the extra amount.
    It's the same way the 360 camera works. Mekede need to order the additional components.
    They are not very clear.

If it has fake Android 11 or Android 12 then you can get a nice discount from AliExpress. I got 20% off my M500S for having fake Android 11 on the listing.
    Yes, Android 10 in fact !

The version of Bluetooth going from 5.0 to 5.1 will do nothing at all to improve the sound quality of a microphone.
    I experience the same thing in 2K, to be honnest, I prefer 1280x720 than 2K
    Just got one of those (actually selected the 2K screen as an option, not sure if it makes a difference... M700S model with 8GB). Will post my impressions once it arrives!