Memory Card Does Not Exist

Search This thread

jworkcoo

Mar 5, 2010
Columbus
www.abw711.com
I have a Samsung Epic 4g and just recently while trying to download third party apps or anything outside of the Android Market I get the error: Memory Card Does Not Exist. Has anybody ever had this error? Please help!!!!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

hakarune

Dec 19, 2009
Vancouver
I've got the sd card does this before just the restart your phone and see if your sd card is back using a file browser.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

hakarune

Dec 19, 2009
Vancouver
Does file explorer find the sd card? Is the sd shown as mounted in the settings?

jworkcoo

Mar 5, 2010
Columbus
www.abw711.com
Yes it finds it, its just every time I time I try to download something from one of those downloading sites, it just goes to memory card does not exist. Is my sd car corrupted or something?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

hakarune

Dec 19, 2009
Vancouver
Well you might need to format your sd card, or not use third party markets...

hakarune

Dec 19, 2009
Vancouver
Yes, a reformat wipes the sd. To reformat you can do it from recovery by mounting sd and formating or from the settings menu

Europa.

Oct 8, 2011
Is it possible that the problem comes from the the app itself, maybe you can try another app from the same site or another one from the shared links. It happens to me sometime, and I will just let it go and try something else.

jworkcoo

Mar 5, 2010
Columbus
www.abw711.com
Thats what I thought too but thats not it. It gives me that error whenever I download from any of those file sharing sites. I tried to download Roms, Music, Etc with no luck... It just keeps saying Memory Card Does Not Exist.

Is it possible that the problem comes from the the app itself, maybe you can try another app from the same site or another one from the shared links. It happens to me sometime, and I will just let it go and try something else.

Epic Life, Epic Phone... It all makes sense to me.

malikshahnawaz

Oct 30, 2015
my memory card is corrupt and does not show any respond and shows insert disk into dirve and did try the tricks still having the same problem .. so how can i make it use ful