• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Messages ??

Search This thread

mattti1990

May 20, 2021
Im having some trouble with a xiaomi mi 11 and a poco f3.. I can recieve but not send any messages.??
I've got the global rom installed on both and no updates availeble..

What to do?? I do not have VOLTE enabled, cause i've read that it could be the problem.. How to fix this?? Is xiaomi just a piece of crap?? Or does anyone know how this could be fixed??

Regards

vinotux

Apr 3, 2021
Im having some trouble with a xiaomi mi 11 and a poco f3.. I can recieve but not send any messages.??
I've got the global rom installed on both and no updates availeble..

What to do?? I do not have VOLTE enabled, cause i've read that it could be the problem.. How to fix this?? Is xiaomi just a piece of crap?? Or does anyone know how this could be fixed??

Regards
First of all, please don't take this as offensive or insulting.

1) Do you have balance on your mobile plan?

2) Are you 100% sure that it's not caused by your provider?

3) Is your SIM card damaged in any way?

I could understand if one phone could and the other couldn't, however, in your case, I'm 99% sure it's not caused by the phone itself, rather by your provider, therefore I cannot recommend that you factory reset your phone.

mattti1990

May 20, 2021
Hello thank you for reply??

yes my mobile plan has 4g.5g volte, sms and normal call :) so i should be covered there:)
And my SIM is working in other phones, my SIM is i the 1 place..

thanks

vinotux

Apr 3, 2021
Hello thank you for reply??

yes my mobile plan has 4g.5g volte, sms and normal call :) so i should be covered there:)
And my SIM is working in other phones, my SIM is i the 1 place..

thanks
If you can call people normally using the dialer app (not using WhatsApp, Telegram, etc.) then you should contact the customer support of your provider.

Just getting this out there, I think Xiaomi makes sub-par and super bloated software.

However, calling, messaging, and other core components of mobile phones have never lacked in terms of quality for me.