Question Messaging apps on the Watch4

Search This thread

CrazyCypher

Oct 19, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Hello,

I've been using the watch and I'm pretty satisfied with the experience but I am looking at expanding the user experience without my phone next to me. I have LTE watch. For example I can easily send text messages but most of the people are using FB Messenger or whatsapp- is there any way to send messages from watch on those two apps? I can only reply if I get the message but cannot start the conversaton. Thank you

pabgar

Yep. This the problem which I also looked into.
There are only apps ( more/less smart) like "Informer" which work over notifications.
Catch is that there is no native Whatsapp app for Wear OS.
Untill someone make native Wear OS whatsapp client - situation will not change

Basically it should not be so hard. It can work somehow like Whatsapp client for desktop ( Windows ). An app like that i got for Tizen on Galaxy Watch

Barmenchik

Jul 15, 2012
North East of England
I use Samsung messages, but for some reason it does not display the Sender's name, only the number. I already have a number both in the international format and in the local, all the same, only a phone number. Anyone else?

Reactions: spart0n

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I use Samsung messages, but for some reason it does not display the Sender's name, only the number. I already have a number both in the international format and in the local, all the same, only a phone number. Anyone else?