Method to get Andorid 10 on your Note 10 Exynos now!

Search This thread

Banwell13

Account currently disabled
Nov 12, 2010
GB
meettomy.site
Hi,

This is one of my first posts so please bare with me. You will need to download a few programs to get this working.

The first is frija. LINK - https://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4886005&d=1574653611
Above app is not mine all credit to the dev in the link.

Secondly you will need Odin I'm sure you can all source this yourselves.

After downloading and installing frija, open the programme and search for SM-N970F CSC code DBT
Continue to download the firmware and then flash with odin.
Simple method if you cant wait for it to be rolled out in your country.
I am not responsible for your data or devices, follow the steps at your own risk.

This should work for note 10 plus also, just change the model number and keep the csc as DBT

Last edited:

mimo314

Jan 1, 2008
I did a clean install, in odin i selected wipe in options so formatted all and it installed perfectly. Perhaps use smart switch to backup all your data and then flash if you still have this option available to you.

I also stuck at about 70% any ideas? i did factory reset and whipe before, but it didn't help.

Banwell13

Nov 12, 2010
GB
meettomy.site
I also stuck at about 70% any ideas? i did factory reset and whipe before, but it didn't help.
What model phone are you using and what network CSC are you going from and to? I went from UK unlocked direct Samsung handset BTU to Germany DBT model SM-N970F. Worked without issue. If you give more details maybe myself or someone else will have the answer.

Banwell13

Nov 12, 2010
GB
meettomy.site
Odin files version 3.13

What model phone are you using and what network CSC are you going from and to? I went from UK unlocked direct Samsung handset BTU to Germany DBT model SM-N970F. Worked without issue. If you give more details maybe myself or someone else will have the answer.

s!Aut8snIm8k5x2FC3FFu9QToEOqPv

What CSC file are you using from the download as there are 2. I didnt use the home file. Maybe that is causing issues if you did?
Link to a picture of what i mean. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aut8snIm8k5x2FC3FFu9QToEOqPv

mimo314

Jan 1, 2008
AP : N975FXXS1ASKB
CP : N975FXXU1ASJ4
CSC : N975FOXM1ASJC
Model :SM-N975F/DS Version
I downloaded matching Odin n975f dbt files, my CSC is See ( south east Europe)

adirh3

May 17, 2010
Can confirm this worked for me without wiping (Using home_csc). I had the first beta installed before (through update.zip).
Thanks!

Reactions: Banwell13

krystiano

Nov 15, 2012
Hi , if i flash my note 10 with DBT csc code it will be any problem using my phone i UK
My csc code is o2u,xec

RamHa

I did it, works very well, tnx! I used Android 10 SER(EU, Russian, all lang included, all CSC included), downloaded with SamFirm app, with Odin 3.14.1 using CSC(not Home CSC). Before all, i backed-up all my stuff with Smart Switch to PC. My SIM was in phone(if it does any differences at all)...
P.S Exynos Note 10 plus is in case....
P.S 2 Android 9 aka PIE was before that....

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts