Method to make Google Opinion Rewards work outside USA (Anywhere)

Search This thread

thedark1979

Dec 24, 2010
Amman
First sorry for my bad English ,,, please forgive me.

Note: I upload video on YouTube for this method. please see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm7fUGtxhkk

this method for all devices not just Nexus 4, but because I have Nexus 4 I post the method here.

I have a method to make Google Opinion Rewards work for all country … first you need to install from play two app : Fake GPS and another app Psiphon for VPN

1. Go to developer menu in setting and enable Allow mock locations
2. Go to Location access and disable Wi-Fi & mobile network location
3. Open Fake GPS and chose anywhere in USA but I recommended chose New Jersey because the Psiphon will get you IP in this location then press Set Location
4. Open Psiphon then chose Tunnel whole Device then go to option and chose united states from Select region and lock for Tunnel whole Device to sure you are enable it then press start
5. Now you need to create new Google account to create US account ,,, go to setting then add account then chose Google and continue
6. After you created us account open Google play then switch to new account ,,, the US market will open ,,, install Google Opinion Rewards and if you already download it please remove it before install it
7. Open Google Opinion Rewards and chose new Google account then wait ,,, the app will open … continue with survey and input 08205 for zip code
8. After that you will receive new survey and after that you will get first dollar
9. After that you can close Fake GPS and Psiphon , and you can enable Wi-Fi & mobile network location if you want.

In attached file screenshot from my mobile to approve I get 1$ and the method is work

Best Regards

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-12-14-13-29.png
    Screenshot_2013-11-12-14-13-29.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 19,725
Last edited:

thedark1979

Dec 24, 2010
Amman
A lot of work for a few measly play bucks, but nice job.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Thank you sir ... but why you don't need free money .

I can't get it to work IN the U.S.

Strange ,,, In US if you connect your device with US Google account , you don' need this method ,,, the app will work 100%

I've made $8 in a week for 2 minutes of my time.... Its worth it

Wow ,,, Congratulation ... I still wait second Survey !

Neat guide... Imma give it a try some time in the near future.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thank you sir.

This method require NY credit card details or we can purchase with the credit directly

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

No ... you don't need credit card ... you will pay fro google play direct from app

I managed to get Rewards app to work with Tunnel Bear VPN as well, just used 90210 as zip code.

In terms of more surveys, can this work without vpn etc?

Really I don't know ... just yesterday the app work with me ... until now i don't receive any survey.

Oh, you only get Play money

meh

Yes,,, buy app or any things from Google play ( free)

Does this usually happen?

No ,,, you mistake in the method ... or maybe you don't ... just wait few hours ... and tell me if you receive survey

Last edited:

thedark1979

Dec 24, 2010
Amman
I did exactly as planned it showed a dummy survey with no pay . answered that it showed problem sending your answers, after that haven't recieved a new survey with payment

strange ... please do that again ... if same problem ,,, I thing Google found solution for this method.

Is there a way to use existing account?

maybe if you have US account ,,, if your account not US you will enter to Google wallet and add visa with US address

Having the same issue on my nexus 5 :(

strange ... please do that again ... if same problem ,,, I thing Google found solution for this method.

Same with me, got error on sending survey results.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First sorry for my bad English ,,, please forgive me.

Note: I upload video on YouTube for this method. please see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm7fUGtxhkk

this method for all devices not just Nexus 4, but because I have Nexus 4 I post the method here.

I have a method to make Google Opinion Rewards work for all country … first you need to install from play two app : Fake GPS and another app Psiphon for VPN

1. Go to developer menu in setting and enable Allow mock locations
    2. Go to Location access and disable Wi-Fi & mobile network location
    3. Open Fake GPS and chose anywhere in USA but I recommended chose New Jersey because the Psiphon will get you IP in this location then press Set Location
    4. Open Psiphon then chose Tunnel whole Device then go to option and chose united states from Select region and lock for Tunnel whole Device to sure you are enable it then press start
    5. Now you need to create new Google account to create US account ,,, go to setting then add account then chose Google and continue
    6. After you created us account open Google play then switch to new account ,,, the US market will open ,,, install Google Opinion Rewards and if you already download it please remove it before install it
    7. Open Google Opinion Rewards and chose new Google account then wait ,,, the app will open … continue with survey and input 08205 for zip code
    8. After that you will receive new survey and after that you will get first dollar
    9. After that you can close Fake GPS and Psiphon , and you can enable Wi-Fi & mobile network location if you want.

In attached file screenshot from my mobile to approve I get 1$ and the method is work

Best Regards
    Over a week and still no surveys... Registered as a 32 year old female lol
    I can't get it to work IN the U.S.

Does this usually happen?

It works perfectly regardless of where you created your email,
    1, Use the any email you have and sign in
    2, Down;load any VPN App use a US Server
    3, Use 08205 as your Postal and Zip
    SUCCESSFULL REWARDS! ....HAPPY DOWNLOADING
Our Apps