• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Metro][Stock] SOFIAP-T QPRS30.80.64.6.2

Search This thread
100% Stock ROM for the Metro by T-Mobile Moto G Stylus

Requirements:
ADB & Fastboot from here:
https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools

ADB & Fastboot set into your OS environment
(This allows adb to be used in any folder)
Instructions here:
https://wiki.lineageos.org/adb_fastboot_guide.html#installing-adb-and-fastboot

7-Zip to extract the .7z file:
https://www.7-zip.org/

Download:
QPRS30.80.64.6.2

Older Downloads:
QPRS30.80.64.6
QPRS30.80.64.3

Flashing Instructions:
1. Extract the zip using 7-Zip
2. Boot into Fastboot
3. Run the flash-all.bat this should automatically start flashing all the partitions
This will wipe everything. If you want to keep your data, before running open the .bat file with a text editor and remove -w from
Code:
fastboot -w reboot

(If on another platform than Windows you'll need to change the .bat file to your OS)

Looking for the Retail variant Stock ROM?
See Here:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/mo...t/stock-rom-motorola-g-stylus-retail-t4104451

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2017
Boise
Moto G Stylus
Thanks for the download. I added to the OP with the flash-all.bat
Okay so I have a question based on my observation maybe stupid may not be I don't care
Q: how do I identify if my phone is the RETUS or the SOFIAP-T?
Q: Sorry this is the observational question,the build number nomenclature in my phone does not have an s at the end of the QPR but in this forum it does but when you download the file it does not. Or does that not matter?

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

Okay so I have a question based on my observation maybe stupid may not be I don't care
Q: Sorry this is the observational question,the build number nomenclature in my phone does not have an s at the end of the QPR but in this forum it does but when you download the file it does not. Or does that not matter?

I have QPR30.80.64.6 model XT2043-4

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

I have QPR30.80.64.6 model XT2043-4
You should be able to tell in the about phone menu in the settings. And the S might be a typo I'm not sure I'll have to check

LinuxAndroid4evr

Jun 17, 2019
Moto G Stylus
Not sure If I'm in the rightr thread or not but need serious help !!! I had twrp on my phone was trying to reboot system and hit a slot phone went black and will not boot into fastboot turn on, nothing! It is as dead as a dorrnail ie hard bricked . I have loaded all the drivers for phone and qualcomm. Computer only recognizes phone as Qualcomm 9008 mode not bulk mode. Anyone know how to restore phone at least to be able to get into fadtboot? Anyone help would be very much appreciated this is my daily driver and I am screwed without it.

CorporalCactus

Apr 11, 2016
Not sure If I'm in the rightr thread or not but need serious help !!! I had twrp on my phone was trying to reboot system and hit a slot phone went black and will not boot into fastboot turn on, nothing! It is as dead as a dorrnail ie hard bricked . I have loaded all the drivers for phone and qualcomm. Computer only recognizes phone as Qualcomm 9008 mode not bulk mode. Anyone know how to restore phone at least to be able to get into fadtboot? Anyone help would be very much appreciated this is my daily driver and I am screwed without it.

i did the same thing, booting into slot b got me into the device normally

Hey man this is my current version as well, but it doesnt have the flashall bat file, do you know if i could just use one from the links in the OP? i am new to flashing roms in this manner and i dont really know how it works
Yeah using the old flash-all.bat file works with newer builds, just put all the flahsing files in /Recovery-Files/ with the flash-all.bat outisde that folder

Svakars

Mar 17, 2017
Is any way to completely delete Metro PCS bloatware? I have rooted phone. No success to delete bloatware. Can I replace Metro PCS ROM with retail ROM? Is that possible? Any ideas? Thank you

wiseniggy

Jun 5, 2016
Hello please I used the Moto g stylus as well, using MetroPCS with QPRS30.80-64-6-2, I want to know if this rom is unlocked , will it remove the sim lock on my device as the remote unlock fails. Thanks

MotoLindvall

Jun 4, 2021
Hi new guy here. Got couple moto g stylus (2020 pro). Mine Ive tried out arrow, havoc cr stag, bliss and resurrection. My wife's exact same phone she decided to have me install resurrection remix and magisk root it. ADB installed until last step which was fastboot -w. Had error about not auto formatting RAW format. I managed to fix that but still boot looped or twrp 35. Sofia will load but can't install any rom from zip. Stag logo bootlooeded.. hard to even explain.. damn. Anyway
Any suggestions?

Hi new guy here. Got couple moto g stylus (2020 pro). Mine Ive tried out arrow, havoc cr stag, bliss and resurrection. My wife's exact same phone she decided to have me install resurrection remix and magisk root it. ADB installed until last step which was fastboot -w. Had error about not auto formatting RAW format. I managed to fix that but still boot looped or twrp 35. Sofia will load but can't install any rom from zip. Stag logo bootlooeded.. hard to even explain.. damn. Anyway
Any suggestions?
If you still need to figure out the crazy flashing procedure for our device...best answer is make sure you are on STOCK Android 10...if you have updated to Android 11 you will not be able to flash custom ROMs or have a fully functional TWRP recovery...and Magisk root is not good with A11..You can flash GSI on Android 11 Stock firmware or use the DSU loader to install the Beta of Android 12...and the GSI situation is 50/50 if it will boot or not....what I do is flash the A10 stock final upload from the lionnet archive using the ever so awesome Moto flash tool...the tool does everything...and fixed your Beta partition so you can flash custom ROMs...once you finish with the tool reboot into STOCK recovery and format data..reboot to Stock Android 10 once you get to the Android setup welcome screen reboot to boot loader and flash TWRP recovery to both recovery slots...reboot to recovery...and format data...then reboot to fastbootd...your first custom install is recommended to be flashed from fastbootd on both slots...now when you finish reboot to Stock 10 recovery and format data...boot the rom first before and mods installed...then once you boot the rom you can flash mods with TWRP..get in a habit of after new system install format data in stock 10 recovery...now any custom ROM flash at this point forward do from TWRP and before flashing format data in TWRP after format again in stock 10 recovery...gapps install after first boot...Magisk install only after you fully go through the flashing procedure and setup the Rom make sure to enable dev options or it won't boot..and again flash Magisk after full setup and reboot..this procedure works...I keep a copy of stock recovery and TWRP recovery on my sdcard and platform tools on pc...you can flash stock 10 and TWRP in mobile if your rooted with any root kernel mgr so that way you don't have to use pc...the moto flash tool is the best way to setup the phone for custom ROMs.....

Top Liked Posts