• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

MetroPCS Network Unlock

Search This thread

timrrow36

Apr 18, 2017
If you don't want to wait 180 days to get your phone network unlocked file a complaint with FCC. I've had my OnePlus Nord N10 5g for less than a month and it is supposed to be unlocked Monday or Tuesday.

scottlam1

Aug 16, 2011
If you don't want to wait 180 days to get your phone network unlocked file a complaint with FCC. I've had my OnePlus Nord N10 5g for less than a month and it is supposed to be unlocked Monday or Tuesday.
I contacted the fcc got a reply email did metro contact you like the fcc said they should what was your process

timrrow36

Apr 18, 2017
I went to the FCC website and filed a complaint against Metro and was called by Metro. The woman I spoke with submitted a request for network unlock which happened 2 days later. I still cant unlock bootloader though.

cellphones12345

Jul 24, 2021
Anyone know how to unlock oneplus n10 5g T-Mobile by commands? I saw a post here explained but I tried and doesn't works.

ninjasinabag

May 28, 2013
Philadelphia
I'm wondering what would happen if I filed a BBB report against TMobile for discriminatory practices involving the right to repair and maintain. The option is there, the metro Nord N10 has a functioning DSU launcher.

Top Liked Posts