Mi 10 Pro global rom with China theme store, want Eu themes

Search This thread

ManKid

Feb 1, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
Hi i have a Chinese version (M2001J1C) mi 10 pro. I tried saving money by getting a mate to buy it from China for me. The price saving was great but unlocking it was a pain and since then I struggled for a bit and finally unlocked it and installed a Global rom as soo as i got it, but the mi themes store is the Chinese version still so parts of the theme have Chinese and sometimes they do weird things but the text coming up is Chinese and i'm Aussie, so i'd REALLY like to find a rom that installs the Eu version of the theme store that i loved and used on my previous Eu version Mi max 3. Or is there a way to install the other store or get it to switch region and access the other theme store?

Any help would be much appreciated, i've been living with this a few years now and it's finally getting to me as well as increasing it's frequency at which weird theme popups are happening that change the background and lockscreen settings, so it's gotta go!!! Thanks :)

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Hi i have a Chinese version (M2001J1C) mi 10 pro. I tried saving money by getting a mate to buy it from China for me. The price saving was great but unlocking it was a pain and since then I struggled for a bit and finally unlocked it and installed a Global rom as soo as i got it, but the mi themes store is the Chinese version still so parts of the theme have Chinese and sometimes they do weird things but the text coming up is Chinese and i'm Aussie, so i'd REALLY like to find a rom that installs the Eu version of the theme store that i loved and used on my previous Eu version Mi max 3. Or is there a way to install the other store or get it to switch region and access the other theme store?

Any help would be much appreciated, i've been living with this a few years now and it's finally getting to me as well as increasing it's frequency at which weird theme popups are happening that change the background and lockscreen settings, so it's gotta go!!! Thanks :)
Better than stock
Try https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-13-stable-release.64441/
ROM https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv13/

Reactions: ManKid

ManKid

Feb 1, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
Thanks for replying.

I had a look at both of those links and it seems they both link themes to this site https://zhuti.xiaomi.com/ which is just like the themes my phone currently links to, full of 1/2 English/ 1/2 Chinese mixed themes so there's Chinese characters for various things. I'd rather have full English so i can understand it all, also the Chinese themes can be pretty gaudy and not to my tastes. I think this is actually the rom i'm already on, but it seems stuck on 12.5 and has not had any updates for about a year now.

I hope i don't sound ungrateful, i do appreciate help finding a solution that suits me :)

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Thanks for replying.

I had a look at both of those links and it seems they both link themes to this site https://zhuti.xiaomi.com/ which is just like the themes my phone currently links to, full of 1/2 English/ 1/2 Chinese mixed themes so there's Chinese characters for various things. I'd rather have full English so i can understand it all, also the Chinese themes can be pretty gaudy and not to my tastes. I think this is actually the rom i'm already on, but it seems stuck on 12.5 and has not had any updates for about a year now.

I hope i don't sound ungrateful, i do appreciate help finding a solution that suits me :)
Unlike stock ROMs, access is not limited to theme, AOD, ringtones, Wallpaper, fonts.
The gobal or EEA roms are very limited at this level.
You can easily edit a theme or Aod to remove Chinese terms.
the choice is simple few or many choices with some Chinese terms.

ManKid

Feb 1, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
It looks like I'm already on the Xiaomi.eu rom but it's stopped updating. It's been so long since i installed it i had to refresh my memory.

It's not just that there's some Chinese characters that i can change (although not something I've ever attempted before) it's that the choice of themes is entirely different and very Asian flavoured compared to the themes that were available on my mi max 3. And on top of that, the phone's been unlocking in my pocket lately and opening themes settings in chinese and it's messing up my phone and pissing me off. So I'd like to find a new rom that the CCP isn't climbing around in if possible 🤣
Screenshot_2022-09-14-22-36-50-768_com.android.settings.jpg

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
It looks like I'm already on the Xiaomi.eu rom but it's stopped updating. It's been so long since i installed it i had to refresh my memory.

It's not just that there's some Chinese characters that i can change (although not something I've ever attempted before) it's that the choice of themes is entirely different and very Asian flavoured compared to the themes that were available on my mi max 3. And on top of that, the phone's been unlocking in my pocket lately and opening themes settings in chinese and it's messing up my phone and pissing me off. So I'd like to find a new rom that the CCP isn't climbing around in if possible 🤣

Reactions: ManKid

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Better than stock
    Try https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-13-stable-release.64441/
    ROM https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv13/