• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Mi 10 Ultra Lag ?

Search This thread

Inpain

Aug 22, 2011
Kuwait
hi all :)

I just flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.6.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11 on my Mi 10 Ultra, the device is really laggy... like when i open apps, or use the keyboard, everything takes like 3 seconds to open/launch up...

Any idea what's causing this lag all around the device ?

blabba

Dec 30, 2020
Double check display settings?
Maybe it got reverted to 60Hz when before you were on 120Hz?

I can confirm that on weekly 12.6 I don't run into any lag issues on my ultra.

Inpain

Aug 22, 2011
Kuwait
Double check display settings?
Maybe it got reverted to 60Hz when before you were on 120Hz?

I can confirm that on weekly 12.6 I don't run into any lag issues on my ultra.

Appreciate the reply!

I double checked, it is set to 120Hz

I'm not running the weekly, i'm running the Stable release, 12.5.6.0.RJJCNXM

oscarballadares

Jun 30, 2015
hi all :)

I just flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.6.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11 on my Mi 10 Ultra, the device is really laggy... like when i open apps, or use the keyboard, everything takes like 3 seconds to open/launch up...

Any idea what's causing this lag all around the device ?
Hello buddy,

Maybe there is something wrong with the installation process, i just did it with mine (chaged China rom with EU rom) and it works perfectly.

In case you want to, i can give you the youtube tutorial that i followed and the files that i used (TWRP, rom, etc.)

Inpain

Aug 22, 2011
Kuwait
Hello buddy,

Maybe there is something wrong with the installation process, i just did it with mine (chaged China rom with EU rom) and it works perfectly.

In case you want to, i can give you the youtube tutorial that i followed and the files that i used (TWRP, rom, etc.)

Please do, thank you :)

Just to make sure, you're using the same 12.5 Stable ROM I'm using right ? And not the Weekly build ?