• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question MI 10i Error 1

Search This thread

KB971033Z29

Oct 1, 2016
Berhampur
HTC Desire X
Moto G 2014
hey buddies

I need your help
how to get rid of this #error1
am facing this error with twrp and orange fox
help me 😭

device mi 10i

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-03-14-40-49.png
    Screenshot_2021-05-03-14-40-49.png
    279.2 KB · Views: 61

Black Plague

Aug 7, 2011
Taken from Pixel Experience Installation help page, we need to disable File Based Encryption (THE FBE ERROR ON TWRP), so they suggest this step. I will try it and post update here.

NOTE: If you have installed the stable Android 11 MIUI or you have installed the stable Android 11 MIUI vendor, you won’t need to flash again.
  1. Download the correct stable Android 11 MIUI according to the version of your phone:
  2. If you are not in recovery, reboot into recovery:
    • With the device powered off, hold Volume Up + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the “MI” logo appears on the screen, then release.
  3. Sideload the .zip package:
    • On the device, select “Apply Update”, then “Apply from ADB” to begin sideload.
    • On the host machine, sideload the package using: adb sideload filename.zip.
      check
      TIP: If the process succeeds the output will stop at 47% and report adb: failed to read command: Success/No error.
  4. Return to the main menu.
  5. Now tap Factory Reset, then Format data / factory reset and continue with the formatting process. This will remove encryption and delete all files stored in the internal storage, as well as format your cache partition.
Update it worked, using pixel experience now

Last edited:
Reactions: KB971033Z29

KB971033Z29

Oct 1, 2016
Berhampur
HTC Desire X
Moto G 2014
Taken from Pixel Experience Installation help page, we need to disable File Based Encryption (THE FBE ERROR ON TWRP), so they suggest this step. I will try it and post update here.

NOTE: If you have installed the stable Android 11 MIUI or you have installed the stable Android 11 MIUI vendor, you won’t need to flash again.
  1. Download the correct stable Android 11 MIUI according to the version of your phone:
    • With the device powered off, hold Volume Up + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the “MI” logo appears on the screen, then release.
    • On the device, select “Apply Update”, then “Apply from ADB” to begin sideload.
      check
      TIP: If the process succeeds the output will stop at 47% and report adb: failed to read command: Success/No error.
  5. Now tap Factory Reset, then Format data / factory reset and continue with the formatting process. This will remove encryption and delete all files stored in the internal storage, as well as format your cache partition.
let me try

zlatko63

Feb 4, 2011
When you install custom rom, first you need to be the same version of andorid, which is the custom rom. At your case you need official miui rom android 11. Install it with Fastboot. Afer that twrp. When you are in twrp Go to Wipe>> Format data. type YES. After that Advance wipe. And after everything flash the custom rom

Reactions: KB971033Z29

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm not sure of why it is not working, but you can flash the original rom with Fastboot or within the recovery.

You can download it from downmi, xiaomitoolv2, etc

check
    When you install custom rom, first you need to be the same version of andorid, which is the custom rom. At your case you need official miui rom android 11. Install it with Fastboot. Afer that twrp. When you are in twrp Go to Wipe>> Format data. type YES. After that Advance wipe. And after everything flash the custom rom