let me tryTaken from Pixel Experience Installation help page, we need to disable File Based Encryption (THE FBE ERROR ON TWRP), so they suggest this step. I will try it and post update here.
NOTE: If you have installed the stable Android 11 MIUI or you have installed the stable Android 11 MIUI vendor, you won’t need to flash again.
Update it worked, using pixel experience now
- Download the correct stable Android 11 MIUI according to the version of your phone:
- If you are not in recovery, reboot into recovery:
- With the device powered off, hold Volume Up + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the “MI” logo appears on the screen, then release.
- Sideload the .zip package:
- On the device, select “Apply Update”, then “Apply from ADB” to begin sideload.
- On the host machine, sideload the package using: adb sideload filename.zip.
TIP: If the process succeeds the output will stop at 47% and report adb: failed to read command: Success/No error.
- Return to the main menu.
- Now tap Factory Reset, then Format data / factory reset and continue with the formatting process. This will remove encryption and delete all files stored in the internal storage, as well as format your cache partition.