Mi 10T asking if the update Mui 12.1.1 for A11 has some bugs or NOT??

Search This thread

walid eshtiwi

Jul 1, 2017
Hi, guys I just bought Mi 10T yesterday and I notice there is an update 2.8G for the Mui 12.1.1 and I wonder if I should stick to Android 10 at the moment because I heard there are some bugs in the new update like an unresponsive touch screen and some other issues.

What you think !!!!

zaqm

• Apr 8, 2017
    I currently use official Global EEA rom 12.1.5.0 (RJDEUXM). It is definitely more buggy than the Android 10 rom came with the device. But, I must say it is a lot better than the first Android 11 rom (12.1.1.0).
    Can you tell please what bugs did you find? I'm still wondering if to upgrade to android 11 or not. Thanks!

Can you tell please what bugs did you find? I'm still wondering if to upgrade to android 11 or not. Thanks!
    After writing my previous comment, I re-enabled MIUI optimization and my problems have gone for good :) I needed to disable it to install YouTube Vanced, so enabling it was not much of an issue. The bugs I encounter were
    • Gestures were not working on Nova launcher
    • I couldn't change Whatsapp notification sounds
    • Inter-app file opening (like opening a pdf attachment with a third party app) was not working.
    Based on this development, I could recommend the latest official EEA rom. But, I should note that Android 11 doesn't chance user experience a lot.

Reactions: zaqm

zaqm

• Apr 8, 2017
    After writing my previous comment, I re-enabled MIUI optimization and my problems have gone for good :) I needed to disable it to install YouTube Vanced, so enabling it was not much of an issue. The bugs I encounter were
    • Inter-app file opening (like opening a pdf attachment with a third party app) was not working.
    Based on this development, I could recommend the latest official EEA rom. But, I should note that Android 11 doesn't chance user experience a lot.
    In the first place other users reported that Miui optimization is hidden on A11. How did you bring it back? Also using Vanced and I'll probably need this.
    As for the bugs you mentioned - the 1 and 3 is bugs (features) on A11 itself. You can't use gestures unlees you use the stock launcher and the 3 - A11 changes how the apps access the data on your phone.
    Thanks!

In the first place other users reported that Miui optimization is hidden on A11. How did you bring it back? Also using Vanced and I'll probably need this.
    As for the bugs you mentioned - the 1 and 3 is bugs (features) on A11 itself. You can't use gestures unlees you use the stock launcher and the 3 - A11 changes how the apps access the data on your phone.
    Thanks!
    I learned it from a blog post. To unhide MIUI optimization scroll down to the bottom of developer settings and tap the "Reset to default values" option under Autofill section several times. It gets hidden again but your settings persist.

Reactions: zaqm

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Thanks!
      I learned it from a blog post. To unhide MIUI optimization scroll down to the bottom of developer settings and tap the "Reset to default values" option under Autofill section several times. It gets hidden again but your settings persist.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone