Mi 10T Lite 5G hard brick

Search This thread

Przykurwiciel

Jun 18, 2020
hey guys, yeah i managed to brick my almost new phone, because i was dumb enough to fiddle around with tz files and whatnot in adb. i've used this forum to customize pretty much every single one of my phones before, but Xiaomi broke me lol.
Now my phone is a paperweight, I can't enter recovery, download mode, it's not recognized by fastoot, mi flash tool etc. I've tried pretty much everything i read on the internet, but i couldn't find a single guide for this particular phone so i had to mix and match every tip, so far no success.

my pc recognizes this device as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008. I've read around that this is a good thing and I can reflash my software using QFIL, but I'm getting a Sahara Server Fail. Process stops right after trying to read the firehose file "ERROR: function: is_ack_successful:1134 SAHARA_NAK_INVALID_DEST_ADDR" which leads me to believe i've got a wrong file
this is likely because what i did was just download the official firmware and use prog_firehose_ddr.elf from there.
I tried doing this entire process in Win 10 test mode and i have disabled driver signatures, because some guides required that. I'm using the latest version of QFIL.

Now my questions are:
1. How do you enter EDL mode in this particular phone? I haven't found one particular way so i fiddled with what works - what i do is press Power and VOL- at the same time, this disconnects my phone from the PC, the LED starts blinking and when it stops blinking after about 15-20 seconds my PC recognizes the phone again. I've got a feeling this isn't the right way to do this, but when the LED is blinking my phone simply is not recognized by my PC.
2. What about the drivers? If my PC detects my phone, does it mean i've got proper Qualcomm drivers installed? I've read that some phones are super picky about those drivers, but i''ve reinstalled them a couple of times from different sources and i still get the error
3. Is there a way to download a proper firehose file for this phone from somewhere? i've found packages containing plenty of firehose files, but for some reason none of them seemed like they would be viable for this phone, i'm unsure if it's because of naming scheme of these files or what. Some guides require the programmer to be in .mbn extension, but the one i got is .elf

Thanks in advance for any ideas, I'm at the end of my rope here but I'm not ready to give up and take it to repairman just yet