Mi 10t lite android 11 update in Europe

Search This thread

_mysiak_

Apr 1, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
Good news but UK still with 12.0.8.0 (QJSEUXM)...
It was the same for me, so I just flashed recovery ROM from TWRP (at first from 12.0.8.0 to 12.0.9.0 and then to 12.0.1.0). It should work with locked bootloader and stock recovery as well (some extra steps like renaming file to "update.zip" and putting it to the root of SD card, or using ADB sideload might be necessary).

Reactions: Barmenchik

_mysiak_

Apr 1, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
I thought that EU Andoid 11 version is stable, but it seems to be really only beta as mentioned on 4pda. There are some misalignments in message notifications and phone crashed quite nastily once (had to reboot it 5 times until it finally fully started). RAM usage seems to be a bit too high as well resulting in more app redraws/reloads than necessary. I hope that fixed version will be out soon. 🙂

Reactions: Wattsolls

_mysiak_

Apr 1, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
Do you know for how long approximately we will have to wait for Android 11 stable in Europe because Beta is now out?
From what I understood how Xiaomi does the updates:
1. at first there is internal beta
2. after successful internal testing, it goes to closed beta
3. after closed beta it goes to public beta
4. if there are no (major) issues, the very same version is released to public in batches as "stable beta" (recovery ROM)
5. if there are no (major) issues, the very same version is released to public in batches as "stable" and fastboot ROM is released as well

So I believe that what we've seen is that "public beta" V12.0.1.0.RJSEUXM became "stable beta" and will transition to "stable" in the coming weeks. However when exactly is it going to hit your phone is impossible to tell, they chose phones by country + some random parameters. Manual installation is probably the best way how to have the latest ROM version.

plamennikolov3

Jul 30, 2015
искам да попитам моя сензор за близост на светлина работи тук спира и го няма никъде В настройките Как да настроя това, за да поправя моля помогнете I'm sorry to write exactly This may not be the topic But I'm still with my ten lite and the sensor doesn't work andЗа съжаление there is no slider for incoming calls where to set it there are a lot of truncated functions why? Sorry I want to ask my light proximity sensor works here stops and is nowhere In the settings How to adjust this to make a fix please help

So I believe that what we've seen is that "public beta" V12.0.1.0.RJSEUXM became "stable beta" and will transition to "stable" in the coming weeks. However when exactly is it going to hit your phone is impossible to tell, they chose phones by country + some random parameters. Manual installation is probably the best way how to have the latest ROM version.

Exactly this version is now arriving on my German stock phone as an OTA update today. The phone is new and I had never participated in any beta program or anything like that. Thus it should be stable production right now. Is this true?

Did I get this right? Xiaomi is not differentiating beta-version numbers from stable version numbers? In other words: I cannot differentiate the release train between a beta and a stable channel from looking at the version number?

Thank you!
Ethan

_mysiak_

Apr 1, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
Exactly this version is now arriving on my German stock phone as an OTA update today. The phone is new and I had never participated in any beta program or anything like that. Thus it should be stable production right now. Is this true?

Did I get this right? Xiaomi is not differentiating beta-version numbers from stable version numbers? In other words: I cannot differentiate the release train between a beta and a stable channel from looking at the version number?

Thank you!
Ethan
Yes, it seems to be considered as a "stable" now.

And yes, there is no difference in the version number between beta/stable. ROM is not being re-released, it's always the same ROM with the same download link and with the same hash. Beta/stable beta/stable is just a naming convention which changes over time. There is no special beta channel in a traditional sense as you might be used to from PC/ mobile applications.

Reactions: Ethan66

And yes, there is no difference in the version number between beta/stable. ROM is not being re-released, it's always the same ROM with the same download link and with the same hash. Beta/stable beta/stable is just a naming convention which changes over time. There is no special beta channel in a traditional sense as you might be used to from PC/ mobile applications.

Thank you, _mysiak_! This is more clear now.

What is disappointing for me is, that now, after I have thoroughly decided to install the OTA update, it has disappeared again and is no longer found by the Xiaomi updater. How strange.

Maybe there were bugs and it is set back to beta status?

You probably never know the algorithms how Xiaomi distributes updates...
Maybe they just save bandwidth right now. ;-)

_mysiak_

Apr 1, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
Thank you, _mysiak_! This is more clear now.

What is disappointing for me is, that now, after I have thoroughly decided to install the OTA update, it has disappeared again and is no longer found by the Xiaomi updater. How strange.

Maybe there were bugs and it is set back to beta status?

You probably never know the algorithms how Xiaomi distributes updates...
Maybe they just save bandwidth right now. ;-)
I've read exactly that explanation - if you don't install the update when it's received, your "slot" is released after few hours/days and offered to someone else. It is supposed to save bandwidth and prevent overload of Xiaomi servers. But I have no idea if it's really true.. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try Switch Region to france and you´ll get 12.0.9.0 . At least in Germany it works. ;)
    But it is only a very small Update.
    Good news but UK still with 12.0.8.0 (QJSEUXM)...
    It was the same for me, so I just flashed recovery ROM from TWRP (at first from 12.0.8.0 to 12.0.9.0 and then to 12.0.1.0). It should work with locked bootloader and stock recovery as well (some extra steps like renaming file to "update.zip" and putting it to the root of SD card, or using ADB sideload might be necessary).
    Try Switch Region to france and you´ll get 12.0.9.0 . At least in Germany it works. ;)
    But it is only a very small Update.
    OMG! It works for UK as well... Thank you. Now just waiting for Android 11... ;)
    I thought that EU Andoid 11 version is stable, but it seems to be really only beta as mentioned on 4pda. There are some misalignments in message notifications and phone crashed quite nastily once (had to reboot it 5 times until it finally fully started). RAM usage seems to be a bit too high as well resulting in more app redraws/reloads than necessary. I hope that fixed version will be out soon. 🙂

Thank you!
    Ethan