Mi 10t lite android 11 update in Europe

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try Switch Region to france and you´ll get 12.0.9.0 . At least in Germany it works. ;)
    But it is only a very small Update.
    Good news but UK still with 12.0.8.0 (QJSEUXM)...
    It was the same for me, so I just flashed recovery ROM from TWRP (at first from 12.0.8.0 to 12.0.9.0 and then to 12.0.1.0). It should work with locked bootloader and stock recovery as well (some extra steps like renaming file to "update.zip" and putting it to the root of SD card, or using ADB sideload might be necessary).
    Try Switch Region to france and you´ll get 12.0.9.0 . At least in Germany it works. ;)
    But it is only a very small Update.
    OMG! It works for UK as well... Thank you. Now just waiting for Android 11... ;)
    I thought that EU Andoid 11 version is stable, but it seems to be really only beta as mentioned on 4pda. There are some misalignments in message notifications and phone crashed quite nastily once (had to reboot it 5 times until it finally fully started). RAM usage seems to be a bit too high as well resulting in more app redraws/reloads than necessary. I hope that fixed version will be out soon. 🙂
    Exactly this version is now arriving on my German stock phone as an OTA update today. The phone is new and I had never participated in any beta program or anything like that. Thus it should be stable production right now. Is this true?

Did I get this right? Xiaomi is not differentiating beta-version numbers from stable version numbers? In other words: I cannot differentiate the release train between a beta and a stable channel from looking at the version number?

Thank you!
    Ethan
    Yes, it seems to be considered as a "stable" now.

And yes, there is no difference in the version number between beta/stable. ROM is not being re-released, it's always the same ROM with the same download link and with the same hash. Beta/stable beta/stable is just a naming convention which changes over time. There is no special beta channel in a traditional sense as you might be used to from PC/ mobile applications.