Mi 10T recommended ROM

Search This thread

mezoology

Nov 23, 2021
Hello XDA.

As you all can see I'm new to the forum, and also new to Rooting smartphones, I Have a Mi 10T that I'm finally willing to Flash to a custom ROM.

The reason behind flashing is lately I wanted a faster Tether. which means Ethernet Tether is the way to go, but Xiaomi decided not to ship it.

So my question Is, what will I lose (regarding features) when I root (flash a custom ROM) also whats the security concerns that I will face.

lastly. which ROM is best suited for Mi 10T, as I see few popular ROMs out there.

Thanks in Advance.

Nov 20, 2018
Chennai, India
U don't have to root ur phone if you are just going to use it just as a usual phone. Last time most of the roms had idle drain issue(not sure if they still have the problem). So went back to xiaomi.eu stable rom. Now in Arrow OS Android 12 rom. Screen time is awesome. Few minor bugs here and there.

Reactions: sledzikteo

mezoology

Nov 23, 2021
thank you guys for the feedback. do you have ethernet tether enabled ?
also on Linage OS do i have to root it ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    U don't have to root ur phone if you are just going to use it just as a usual phone. Last time most of the roms had idle drain issue(not sure if they still have the problem). So went back to xiaomi.eu stable rom. Now in Arrow OS Android 12 rom. Screen time is awesome. Few minor bugs here and there.