• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Mi 11 battery...

Search This thread

ron_hyatt

Apr 2, 2012
Hello everyone,

1) how many hours of sot are you getting on wqhd+ resolution?
2) is wqhd+ available with 120 hz or only on 60hz?
3) does the mi 11 have dc dimming?
4) is 90 fps available for pubg on mi 11?
5) any common cons that could be a deal breaker ?

Thanks in advance:)

Shuyin10

Jan 29, 2012
Lyon
Hi !

With my usage, essentially 4G (bad signal :/), internet (chrome) and youtube, i have around 5h SOT with 120Hz and 7h SOT with 60Hz (WQHD)

Yes, Mi11 have DC Dimming

It's an excellent phone, personnaly i'll change for Pixel 6 because i dont like Miui but it's a good phone.

S888 heat very hot but i dont notice any throttle in game/usage (have used a S810 with LG G FLEX 2, THAT'S is throttlle xD ! )

Alpha-beta

Aug 29, 2021
1. About 5hrs on data, in wifi you can go up 6-8hrs, gaming not included.
2. 120hz on wqhd+ is available
3.yes dc dimming is available
4. Not sure, i have not played pubg
5. Mostly heating issue, especially when using mobile data, much more when using mobile data and playing games. Battery life also not so great.

ccl2003

5. Mostly heating issue, especially when using mobile data, much more when using mobile data and playing games. Battery life also not so great.
This has been fixed in the latest update 12.5.9 Global. Perhaps your expectation regarding battery life is too much with WQHD+ 6.81inch , 120Hz refresh rate and 480Hz touch sampling rate display with SD 888 flagship processor. Its a huge phone with 4600MaH battery so let's be realistic with our expectations imho.

Alpha-beta

Aug 29, 2021
This has been fixed in the latest update 12.5.9 Global. Perhaps your expectation regarding battery life is too much with WQHD+ 6.81inch , 120Hz refresh rate and 480Hz touch sampling rate display with SD 888 flagship processor. Its a huge phone with 4600MaH battery so let's be realistic with our expectations imho.
In wifi mode i get better battery time, when watching videos you would think refresh rate scales back to 60hz but its still fixed at 120hz, even when screen set to 60hz, on aod its still 120hz, so i think that contributes to lower battery time imho, im not expecting too much, just the right amount.

seemebreakthis

Jun 6, 2018
Xiaomi Mi 11
I am on EEA ROM, and the latest 12.5.7 seems to be doing something to improve battery life. This is the first day that I still have about 25% at end of day. Usually by this time I would have to recharge already.

ccl2003

I am on EEA ROM, and the latest 12.5.7 seems to be doing something to improve battery life. This is the first day that I still have about 25% at end of day. Usually by this time I would have to recharge already.
I agree with this. Even the latest 12.5.9 Global's battery life seems to be getting better and better every day as if its adjusting to my usage pattern.

Shuyin10

Jan 29, 2012
Lyon
Since 12.5.9 global, i have battery drain ans dont know why...

In battery setting, i have an "Other" who take more battery than m'y screen !!!

IMG_20211021_235310.jpg

Reactions: Jaegerist71

Jaegerist71

Oct 23, 2021
Hello guys
I'm On 12.5.7 EU : Battery and smootheness are Amazing !

But I'm facing heating on the bottom of the screen, just on the navigation bar

Even several Factory reset did not fix it...

I don't play game, just light social medias

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am on xiaomi.eu, stable 12.5.13 and the overheat issue is not present anymore, battery is amazing MIUI 12.5 enhanced, very fluid and fast. It's an awesome phone now.
    Since 12.5.9 global, i have battery drain ans dont know why...

In battery setting, i have an "Other" who take more battery than m'y screen !!!

IMG_20211021_235310.jpg