Question MI 11 Fingerprint sensor dont work after change display

Search This thread

Givanti

Hi everybody

I`ve change the display in my MI 11 , now the fingerprit sensor doesnt work i try to do this

CIT ----Additional tools---- Fod fingerprint calibration

this in in put the FLESH FLAT HORIZONTALLY

Some time appear 1515 Brightness instable

Other time appear 1505 Bad point cluster failed

a60641ec44.jpeg

The error is in KB Calibration test failed
4f47887a5b.jpeg

Can you help me to resolved this ,

Thanks
MI 11 Fingerprint sensor dont work after change display

Reactions: blackhawk

Givanti

Hello, thank you very much for answering, I bought an original screen, the screen is going well, but when calibrating so that it recognizes the fingerprint reader it does not leave me the last step which is in FLESH FLAT HORIZONTALLY

uscool

Jul 20, 2011
I had the same issue but it just happened , I didnt replace the screen not sure what caused it I tried different things doing the FLESH FLAT HORIZONTALLY test nothing worked , I just returned it and got the phone replaced

Reactions: Givanti

kitamurt

Jun 22, 2019
Hello, thank you very much for answering, I bought an original screen, the screen is going well, but when calibrating so that it recognizes the fingerprint reader it does not leave me the last step which is in FLESH FLAT HORIZONTALLY
it's very probable that you got an faulty unit, so that the system does not recognize it at all. if you purchased the screen from an online website or market, i'd suggest you to fill a complaint for it and ask at least for a partial refund or a full replacement of the part u bought. then if you can't choose this option, the final step is to take it to xiaomi device care

Reactions: Givanti

Frcho48

Nov 12, 2021
Mod edit - translated by https://www.deepl.com/translator:
I changed the screen of a Xiaomi mi 10 5g for a 100% original and the fingerprint does not work I'm waiting for me to get a new fingerprint reader to change it to see if that's it. If it is not I do not know what to do I want to recover my phone.
A mí me pasó igual cambie la pantalla de un Xiaomi mi 10 5g por una 100% original y la huella no me funciona estoy esperando que me llegue un lector de huellas nuevo para cambiarlo haber si es eso. Si no es ya no sé que hacer quiero recuperar mi telefono

Last edited by a moderator:

Frcho48

Nov 12, 2021
Hola a todos,

he cambiado la pantalla en mi MI 11, ahora el sensor de huellas dactilares no funciona, trato de hacer esto

CIT ---- Herramientas adicionales ---- Calibración de huellas dactilares de Fod,

esto en poner el FLESH FLAT HORIZONTALMENTE

Aparece algún tiempo 1515 Brillo inestable

Aparece otro momento 1505

View attachment 5377383

Fallo en el clúster de puntos incorrectos El error está en KB Falló la prueba de calibración
View attachment 5377381

¿Pueden ayudarme a resolver esto?

Gracias
El sensor de huellas dactilares MI 11 no funciona después de cambiar la pantalla
Friends write me to {Mod edit} and I will help you to solve it. {Mod edit} greetings from Colombia
Amigos escríbame al {Mod edit} y te ayudo a solucionarle. {Mod edit} saludos desde Colombia

Last edited by a moderator:

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
I changed the screen of a Xiaomi mi 10 5g for a 100% original and the fingerprint does not work I'm waiting for me to get a new fingerprint reader to change it to see if that's it. If it is not I do not know what to do I want to recover my phone.
A mí me pasó igual cambie la pantalla de un Xiaomi mi 10 5g por una 100% original y la huella no me funciona estoy esperando que me llegue un lector de huellas nuevo para cambiarlo haber si es eso. Si no es ya no sé que hacer quiero recuperar mi telefono

Friends write me to {Mod edit} and I will help you to solve it. {Mod edit} greetings from Colombia
Amigos escríbame al {Mod edit} y te ayudo a solucionarle. {Mod edit} saludos desde Colombia

Hola Amigo, it would be great if you could share it here, thanks!
Hola Amigo , igual seria genial que lo compartieras por aqui!!, gracias
@Frcho48 @Givanti

As courtesy, I've translated your posts above. With reference to rule no. 4 of the XDA Forum Rules, please post in English or add at least an English translation to your Spanish posts. Thanks for your cooperation!
4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

@Frcho48 I'd like to inform you that I've deleted the reference to social media from your second post! As an exemption from the last bullet of rule no. 5 of the XDA Forum Rules, we grant only developers the privilege to share references to their social media in their own development threads. These conditions obviously don't apply to your posts or you. If you want to support others in the spirit of XDA, please do it publicly on XDA like @Givanti correctly requested but refrain from sharing of references to social media and attempts to drag members to whatever social media.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Reactions: blackhawk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everybody

I`ve change the display in my MI 11 , now the fingerprit sensor doesnt work i try to do this

CIT ----Additional tools---- Fod fingerprint calibration

this in in put the FLESH FLAT HORIZONTALLY

Some time appear 1515 Brightness instable

Other time appear 1505 Bad point cluster failed

a60641ec44.jpeg

The error is in KB Calibration test failed
    4f47887a5b.jpeg

Can you help me to resolved this ,

Thanks
    MI 11 Fingerprint sensor dont work after change display

Welcome to XDA 🤗 bump
    probably you got a faulty unit. did you buy an original or a third-party one?
    I had the same issue but it just happened , I didnt replace the screen not sure what caused it I tried different things doing the FLESH FLAT HORIZONTALLY test nothing worked , I just returned it and got the phone replaced
    it's very probable that you got an faulty unit, so that the system does not recognize it at all. if you purchased the screen from an online website or market, i'd suggest you to fill a complaint for it and ask at least for a partial refund or a full replacement of the part u bought. then if you can't choose this option, the final step is to take it to xiaomi device care