Question Mi 11 for MetroPCS United States

Search This thread

urez2beat

Feb 15, 2013
Can anyone tell me if the Mi 11 is compatible with MetroPCS (T-Mobile) network in United States I had to ship back the Chinese Version as it was incompatible I'm wondering about the Global version Does anyone know if Global version of Mi 11 is compatible with MetroPCS (T-Mobile)

piskr

Sep 17, 2007
It's true that global version covers more bands but it is also true that it wouldn't help you with Metro. Metro runs on tmobile lte 4 and 12 and both frequencies are supported by chinese and global mi11. 5g of t mobile is supported by chinese version as well, I don't know if Metro has it enabled already.

Therefore you gain nothing with the global global phone. And if you can't connect the chinese one, something else has to be wrong. You can't succeed with hell of a lot other phones either then.

Thelomes

Mar 3, 2021
Can anyone tell me if the Mi 11 is compatible with MetroPCS (T-Mobile) network in United States I had to ship back the Chinese Version as it was incompatible I'm wondering about the Global version Does anyone know if Global version of Mi 11 is compatible with MetroPCS (T-Mobile)
I'm using China version now, w t-mobile SD ca. And works super good! I get 5g sometimes, most of the time I get LTE

urez2beat

Feb 15, 2013
It's true that global version covers more bands but it is also true that it wouldn't help you with Metro. Metro runs on tmobile lte 4 and 12 and both frequencies are supported by chinese and global mi11. 5g of t mobile is supported by chinese version as well, I don't know if Metro has it enabled already.

Therefore you gain nothing with the global global phone. And if you can't connect the chinese one, something else has to be wrong. You can't succeed with hell of a lot other phones either then.
Thanks for the info!

Azmkd

Mar 9, 2021
I just received my CN MI 11 yesterday and is what I'm writing this message with while using my metro service in Colorado Springs. I spent all day yesterday trying to figure it out. I finally called customer service at metro and ten minutes later I was up and running. Now I'm trying to figure out what is the best way to get all these funny lines they call writing off of my phone.

urez2beat

Feb 15, 2013
I just received my CN MI 11 yesterday and is what I'm writing this message with while using my metro service in Colorado Springs. I spent all day yesterday trying to figure it out. I finally called customer service at metro and ten minutes later I was up and running. Now I'm trying to figure out what is the best way to get all these funny lines they call writing off of my phone.
what did customer service end up doing that allowed your phone to be "up and running in ten minutes" or don't you know?

Azmkd

Mar 9, 2021
what did customer service end up doing that allowed your phone to be "up and running in ten minutes" or don't you know?
They said the phone needed to be added to their network I believe. I gave the the imei 1 and it took a couple minutes. I powered on the phone and made a test call and loaded a webpage. It was working and has been since. You're supposed to be able to do this on there website but I wasn't able to. It tells you that it's free online but cost $20 to call and have them do it. I complained that I wasn't able to online and they waived the fee.

Azmkd

Mar 9, 2021
They said the phone needed to be added to their network I believe. I gave the the imei 1 and it took a couple minutes. I powered on the phone and made a test call and loaded a webpage. It was working and has been since. You're supposed to be able to do this on there website but I wasn't able to. It tells you that it's free online but cost $20 to call and have them do it. I complained that I wasn't able to online and they waived the fee.

Attachments

• IMG_20210312_085635__01.jpg
    IMG_20210312_085635__01.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 15