• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Mi 11 lite 4G Miui 12.5 update

Search This thread

utg1

Feb 16, 2016
MIUI 12.5 Update is already out for MI 11 lite. Been using it for almost a week now. No bugs so far, it's even more stable and smoother in my experience no random glitches even with miui optimisations off.
Are you talking about for the Global version?
Stable or weekly?
Ty

erosennin69

Mar 23, 2011
Curicó
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G
I found a few bugs

There is no animated icons in fabric theme (even if animations are on in settings)

Also, if you choose any font from themes, half of phone still remains in roboto. Especially is visible for battery percentage number and clock in bar...

Is there any solution for this?
When the no animated icons happens, i download stable version of the system launcher from APKmirror and reinstall.
No need to unninstall previous updates.

Reactions: Qusais

Qusais

Jun 27, 2021
How to fix fonts? Please help. 12.5.3. I tried 10 diferent fonts from themes, but half of system still remain roboto. I don't have this issue on other xiaomi and redmi phones 😔

Lollauser

Jan 17, 2011
Moto G
Xiaomi Mi 4C
12.5 EU is out
I didn't launch upgrade as soon as i received the notification...next morning it is gone, no more upgrade seen from ota screen :rolleyes:
Do you know how many days later it may be available again, on average?

Mash99

Jul 9, 2021
I don't see the super wallpapers on the settings.... Is there a setting to change in order to enable them....?
Because I only see
Live Wallpaper
And Home screen effects.... 😔
Anyone know how to fix it...?
Screenshot_2021-07-09-07-07-19-573_com.android.thememanager.jpg

Top Liked Posts