Question Mi 11 lite 5G with Galaxy watch - problem

Search This thread

arian.krivicic

Apr 10, 2017
Hello everyone
I am having Xiaomi MI 11 lite 5G and Galaxy Watch. I am having problem with losing bluetooth connection between them. I searched a lot of forums about this solution but without any luck.
I’ve already tried resetting and reinstalling everything. I’ve set the settings for all three samsung apps to autostart and disabled battery optimization for them, also made an exception in the security memory cleaner app.
But the watch is constantly losing connection. It is interesting that one day he works normally, other day he constantly loses. The loss of a connection becomes more frequent, as if it is getting worse.
When i open galaxy wearable app it says reconnect but nothing happen so i have to close app disable and enable bluetooth and then open app and connect.
I doubt there is a problem with some application because when I disable / enable the bluetooth, watch vibrates again to signal that the connection is lost, although it already has a lost connection icon on the watch.
Does anyone have similar difficulties or a solution to this problem?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just updated to miui 13 and I also have a gear 3 watch, experienced the same issues but after update haven't found a single disconection, I'm using xiaomi.eu miui 13